PDA

View Full Version : Trump Supporters Exiled From Universities

alismith
11-14-2016, 01:10 PM
This is humorous and sad at the same time.

These Millennials are sick, maladjusted, babied wussies.

I'll bet it was a real trauma when they were weened....IF some of them were ever weened. That part is debatable.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/11/14/trump-liberal-college-campuses-michigan-yale-glenn-reynolds-column/93765568/

5.56NATO
11-14-2016, 01:22 PM
The Trump supporters are better off getting out of those hells.

alismith
11-14-2016, 02:26 PM
I have a different designation for Millennials....The Lost Generation. That suits them much better.

imanaknut
11-14-2016, 02:37 PM
I hope some of their parents have enough money to hire an attorney and sue the heck out of the university.

alismith
11-14-2016, 05:53 PM
I hope some of their parents have enough money to hire an attorney and sue the heck out of the university.

Remember, these parents are the ones who've coddled them since they were born. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't donate more of their money to the university to make sure their babies have all the feel-good things they need to cope with this end-of-the-world, earth shattering election.

BISHOP
11-15-2016, 06:41 PM
Imagine if something really bad happened? Like actually, legitimately? These people would probably end up killing themselves, which would help us all in the end.

BISHOP

imanaknut
11-15-2016, 07:43 PM
Remember, these parents are the ones who've coddled them since they were born. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't donate more of their money to the university to make sure their babies have all the feel-good things they need to cope with this end-of-the-world, earth shattering election. I thought it was the Trump supporters who were getting thrown out? Aren't they the "good guys"?

alismith
11-15-2016, 09:45 PM
I thought it was the Trump supporters who were getting thrown out? Aren't they the "good guys"?

I thought you were talking about the students who were crying like babies and needed their teddy bears and safe spaces.

If I misunderstood, I'm sorry.

Sherman
11-15-2016, 10:02 PM
Reminds me of the time I stole one of the seats on the swing set and the boy that I stole it from went and told on me. The boy was told to toughen up.

imanaknut
11-15-2016, 11:08 PM
I thought you were talking about the students who were crying like babies and needed their teddy bears and safe spaces.

If I misunderstood, I'm sorry.Sorry for not being more obvious. :anim_beer-1:

alismith
11-16-2016, 06:45 AM
Now, these educated idiots want to become "sanctuary campuses" and let all illegal aliens stay there.

Oh yeah, this is going to really turn out well.

It would be a whole lot nicer if colleges and universities actually taught something instead of becoming a breeding ground for useful liberal idiots and maladjusted sponges.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Hundreds-walk-out-of-Stanford-classes-demand-10617192.php

mrkalashnikov
11-16-2016, 08:14 AM
Delicate snowflakes, melting from the heat. :firedevil::coffee:

Helen Keller
11-16-2016, 09:18 AM
http://imgur.com/hSNwR4Q.jpg

stevelyn
11-20-2016, 09:11 AM
Member of Acedemia will get smeared on the coming battlefield along with the Propaganda Corps.