PDA

View Full Version : do you know krinkov762 of akfiles / akfourm

abpt1
10-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Does any one know this guy ? I sent him a USPS MO for two bakelite mags that was Delivered, October 16, 2010, 10:22 am, NEW POINT, VA 23125 and have not heard any thing from him since? I am not really a impatience guy but a conformation that he got the MO would have been great ....Or that he cant ship till friday because he has to wait to get paid what ever but nothing is not cool ...Its been a bad few weeks and last thing I want is to get burned .....

abpt1
10-23-2010, 09:25 AM
So what do you guys think I should do?

aliceinchains
10-23-2010, 10:17 AM
Well it has been a week and VA is not far from you. Should have been here by now if they were in fact shipped.

I would post something on the other board where this guy hangs out and see if any of the other members can vouch for him or can get in contact with him.

abpt1
10-23-2010, 10:20 AM
Well it has been a week and VA is not far from you. Should have been here by now if they were in fact shipped.

I would post something on the other board where this guy hangs out and see if any of the other members can vouch for him or can get in contact with him.
Yeah I have done that the guy is only 200-250 miles away thats one maybe two days via US mail .

O.S.O.K.
10-23-2010, 10:46 AM
You've called and such? If so, then yeah, I'd post on AK Files to see if anybody knows what the deal is - he might be sick or something... never know.

And I am very impatient with this kind of stuff - I expect to get an email confirming receipt that day or the next at the latest... just common courtesy IMHO.

El Jefe
10-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Yeah, the guy should have been in touch with you letting you know what's up. It also sounds like the package has had ample time to arrive.

:ireful3:

abpt1
10-23-2010, 10:53 AM
You've called and such? If so, then yeah, I'd post on AK Files to see if anybody knows what the deal is - he might be sick or something... never know.

And I am very impatient with this kind of stuff - I expect to get an email confirming receipt that day or the next at the latest... just common courtesy IMHO.

Exactly I dont care if hes busy hell if it takes two-three weeks thats cool.... but damn just drop me a line and let me know whats going on ...just leaving me hanging with no word is not very professional .

Oswald Bastable
10-23-2010, 12:30 PM
Exactly I dont care if hes busy hell if it takes two-three weeks thats cool.... but damn just drop me a line and let me know whats going on ...just leaving me hanging with no word is not very professional .

Have you PM'd him on the other forum? If so, has he logged in since you PM'd him?

abpt1
10-23-2010, 04:59 PM
Have you PM'd him on the other forum? If so, has he logged in since you PM'd him?
No not yet this week ....the guys over there assured me he is cool ...

raxar
10-23-2010, 07:08 PM
No not yet this week ....the guys over there assured me he is cool ...

it happens, a couple years ago I sold a cz-75 over at glock talk, guy sent me the money then I ended up getting really sick and had to go to the hospital before I could say anything too him. I couldn't get online for a couple days after either so I'm sure he was feeling uneasy

abpt1
10-23-2010, 08:10 PM
it happens, a couple years ago I sold a cz-75 over at glock talk, guy sent me the money then I ended up getting really sick and had to go to the hospital before I could say anything too him. I couldn't get online for a couple days after either so I'm sure he was feeling uneasy
Yeah He Pmed me tonight he was working 80hrs..... so were cool I dont care how long it takes I just wanted to know what was up .

abpt1
10-28-2010, 06:57 AM
Got my mags today all is good !

00RedZX-6R
10-28-2010, 08:51 AM
NEver mind

slamfire51
10-28-2010, 09:20 AM
I've bought from him before with no problems whatsoever.
Glad you got the mags.

abpt1
10-28-2010, 09:32 AM
NEver mind
you got something to say ? say it .

abpt1
10-28-2010, 10:33 AM
you got something to say ? say it .
Fact is he never even let me know if he got the mo ? Do you have any idea how long it takes the USPS to refund a fucking MO ?

slamfire51
10-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Fact is he never even let me know if he got the mo ? Do you have any idea how long it takes the USPS to refund a fucking MO ?

60 days to start refund process.

Moebrown20
10-28-2010, 11:37 AM
Got my mags today all is good !

That was quick.

abpt1
10-28-2010, 01:51 PM
That was quick.
Yea ...SO in total 11-12 days for two mags not bad and shit I would but from him again! He was cool just a busy guy. I am use to most guys contacting you after they receive the MO so when I didnt hear from him for 6 days ...I thought wow did he get it I actually had someone steal my child support checks out of my mail box for two month's before i realized what was going on what happened ? out $450. no help from LE or the state they cashed them at some shit hole bodega that was no help at all either .

+1 for
krinkov762 of akfiles / akfourm

Moebrown20
10-28-2010, 02:25 PM
I actually had someone steal my child support checks out of my mail box for two month's before i realized what was going on what happened ? out $450. no help from LE or the state they cashed them at some shit hole bodega that was no help at all either .

Dude..... I think you need to move up to North PA.
That's just crazy.

00RedZX-6R
10-28-2010, 02:44 PM
I was going to say that it only took 2 days to get a belt from NC, but then I read that you received the parts, so the point was mute. That what I get for posting before i read the whole thread.

aliceinchains
10-28-2010, 02:56 PM
Man abpt1 you have been having some shit luck. But at least you got your mags.

I wish you a better near future. So you can move on there my friend.