PDA

View Full Version : Trump's inaugeral speech...

O.S.O.K.
01-21-2017, 04:18 PM
Once again, he breaks the mold. This was the most direct, no BS inaugural speech ever. Outstanding IMHO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRBsJNdK1t0

alismith
01-21-2017, 04:24 PM
I don't think there were many people left out that he didn't target.

It's refreshing to hear a CEO (in this case a CEO of America) give a no-nonsense speech like that. He's put everyone on notice....either do your job or you're history.

Plus, he slammed the hell out of obama and his administration. I really loved that part....

sevlex
01-21-2017, 05:23 PM
Attacking the Pharisees of the Potomac may get you the same result as the last guy to attack Pharisees.

O.S.O.K.
01-21-2017, 11:18 PM
He's definitely going to have to watch his 6. It'll all depend on just how professional and loyal the Secret Service is...

alismith
01-22-2017, 01:15 AM
He's definitely going to have to watch his 6. It'll all depend on just how professional and loyal the Secret Service is...

I have an idea they're thanking god that Hitlery didn't get elected. They'll be much more willing to take a bullet for Trump than they would have for her (I know, they'll do their job, regardless...just making a point...). I'd even bet they'll be a whole lot more alert, too. Nobody's gonna jump the White House fence now....

O.S.O.K.
01-22-2017, 04:26 PM
Yeah, I don't think the SS is going to be an issue. If a hit is put out on Trump it'll come from those most negatively affected by his swamp draining moves. And there will be a lot affected...