PDA

View Full Version : Wow, the world is going nuts over the new immigration laws...

Altarboy
01-29-2017, 02:25 PM
Folks are storming the border, protestors have shut down JFK, taxi drivers are on strike. I hope the chaos does not weaken our resolve.
http://www.drudgereport.com

shorthair
01-29-2017, 03:56 PM
Not at all. The Left thinks everyone will fall in lock step.

alismith
01-29-2017, 03:57 PM
I'll bet the money trail leads back to Soros.

NAPOTS
01-29-2017, 04:53 PM

as I understood it there is no ban on immigration. There is a 4 month temporary ban on immigration and refugees from certain countries (I think there were only 7) that have a high risk of terrorists exploiting our immigration policies so that we can get a better vetting system in place. The fake news is making it sound like there is an all out ban on immigration into the US which is not true.

l921428x
01-29-2017, 05:25 PM

There are others that see this.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/29/soros-bankrolling-effort-to-stop-trumps-temporary-refugee-halt-order/

Altarboy
01-29-2017, 06:17 PM
Thing is, the Saudis can still enter.

imanaknut
01-29-2017, 06:30 PM
With Trump as president and a news media that hates him, it won't take much for these media events to seem like, if not actually become an every day occurrence.

I can understand why they want to allow anybody into this country, makes great news when a Jihad enabled person shoots up a school, or dance hall, or airport, or ______ fill in your expected "news maker".

sevlex
01-29-2017, 06:45 PM
There are no NEW immigration laws. All Trump did was issue executive orders that instruct ICE to follow EXISTING laws.

That pussy-fart Schumer is all bent out of shape but he actually voted for those very laws while bammy was in office!

Effin hypocrite.

alismith
01-29-2017, 07:04 PM
There are no NEW immigration laws. All Trump did was issue executive orders that instruct ICE to follow EXISTING laws.

That pussy-fart Schumer is all bent out of shape but he actually voted for those very laws while bammy was in office!

Effin hypocrite.

But....the fake news outlets will portray it as though Trump has done all this on his own. Anything to discredit him will make the headlines and be pushed ad nauseam on the public.

If it's a lie, it's newsworthy.

Schuetzenman
01-29-2017, 08:04 PM
And I thought the left was out of control with Bush Derangement Syndrome. They are hitting new heights of stupidity with Trump.

jet3534
01-29-2017, 08:27 PM
as I understood it there is no ban on immigration. There is a 4 month temporary ban on immigration and refugees from certain countries (I think there were only 7) that have a high risk of terrorists exploiting our immigration policies so that we can get a better vetting system in place. The fake news is making it sound like there is an all out ban on immigration into the US which is not true.

Exactly so - a temporary halt to firm up vetting procedures as needed. I love the way the liberal judges and ACLU lawyers were ignored by ICE.

One of my family members (thankfully not wife or kids) seemed to be agitated in a somewhat hysterical way by the fake news regarding the immigration ban which was disturbing to me.

l921428x
01-29-2017, 09:39 PM
And I thought the left was out of control with Bush Derangement Syndrome. They are hitting new heights of stupidity with Trump.
What you said here and Knut said in his first sentence are very true. My wife has asked me at least a dozen times since the election
why are they doing this. My response has been just wait you have not seen anything.

alismith
01-29-2017, 11:18 PM
Exactly so - a temporary halt to firm up vetting procedures as needed. I love the way the liberal judges and ACLU lawyers were ignored by ICE.

One of my family members (thankfully not wife or kids) seemed to be agitated in a somewhat hysterical way by the fake news regarding the immigration ban which was disturbing to me.

I'm no psychologist, but it sounds like they are suffering from Borderline Degenerative Liberal Mental Instability Syndrome brought on by reading and listening to liberal media sources of fake news.

The only solution to this debilitating mental condition is to listen to Rush Limbaugh on the EIB network. About a week of this should be enough to see a marked improvement in mental cognition and general well-being.

If no improvement, then I'd advise they see a licensed psychiatrist to try and reverse this condition, otherwise they will be lost forever in a world of nonsense and make believe.

stevelyn
01-30-2017, 07:00 AM

And CAIR and the Muzz Bro'hood.

5.56NATO
01-30-2017, 01:35 PM
With a ban on Iranians he has tied off one of the sources of terrorism, but the Saudis are the other source, who vie for control of world jihad with Iran. Also, Trump has business dealings with the jihad nations that are excused from the ban. Also, the UK is debating banning Trump from the UK. I doubt if he cares, I suspect he will take far fewer vacations and foreign meetings than the last occupant of the white house.

Justin
01-30-2017, 08:15 PM
Lmao Trump just went full on Savage mode earlier today, and called out Chuck Schumer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp61SoyyX2c

alismith
01-30-2017, 10:11 PM
It is soooooooooooooooooooo refreshing to hear someone in authority, actually, calling these liberal clowns out and making them look childish, and petty, on national TV.

NAPOTS
01-30-2017, 10:47 PM
It is soooooooooooooooooooo refreshing to hear someone in authority, actually, calling these liberal clowns out and making them look childish, and petty, on national TV.

I thought him calling Schumer out on his bullshit was fucking great. So much for the theories of him being a Democrat plant!

alismith
01-30-2017, 10:58 PM
I thought him calling Schumer out on his bullshit was fucking great. So much for the theories of him being a Democrat plant!

I'll bet that Trump has moved Schumer into totally unexplored territory now....along with the media and liberals everywhere. Libtards aren't used to this kind of treatment....neither is the media.

imanaknut
01-30-2017, 11:45 PM
Usually the libs or the media say something and the republicans cower in the corner. They are not used to someone like Trump who is not afraid to fight back. Actually it is nice to see a president (or any elected official) acting like an American first and not caring who's party toes get stepped on.

Bet Schumer was crying real tears after hearing from The President.

Schuetzenman
01-31-2017, 06:58 AM
Usually the libs or the media say something and the republicans cower in the corner. They are not used to someone like Trump who is not afraid to fight back. Actually it is nice to see a president (or any elected official) acting like an American first and not caring who's party toes get stepped on.

Bet Schumer was crying real tears after hearing from The President.

:laughingtohard:

rshaneck2002
01-31-2017, 10:28 AM
Man what is new., lib's have been bat crap crazy for years. I'm 62 and they have been crazy my whole life (when i started watching) Only thing new can be summed up in two words., nut jobs. I am willing to admit the NUT'S are getting nuttier though.