PDA

View Full Version : California To Become A Sanctuary State

alismith
02-01-2017, 10:12 AM
Not satisfied with having sanctuary cities, CA wants to become a sanctuary state.

They've introduced bills to their state legislature to make it official.

One legislator said, on a radio program, that CA is the only state in a financial position to be able to do so and they are moving in that direction, in defiance to Trump's illegal immigration stance.

I hope the state can manage to pay all the Federal welfare and subsidies that will dry up if this passes, otherwise a large group of people are going to be really pissed. (Of course, the Dims will have this anger directed at the Fed, not the state who put them in this situation.)

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/01/31/california-lawmakers-poised-make-california-sanctuary-state-illegal-aliens/

5.56NATO
02-01-2017, 11:49 AM
All the Americans will move out, all the domestic enemies will move in, and a quake will break kali off the mainland so it floats away.

imanaknut
02-01-2017, 01:16 PM
Not satisfied with having sanctuary cities, CA wants to become a sanctuary state.

They've introduced bills to their state legislature to make it official.

One legislator said, on a radio program, that CA is the only state in a financial position to be able to do so and they are moving in that direction, in defiance to Trump's illegal immigration stance.

I hope the state can manage to pay all the Federal welfare and subsidies that will dry up if this passes, otherwise a large group of people are going to be really pissed. (Of course, the Dims will have this anger directed at the Fed, not the state who put them in this situation.)

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/01/31/california-lawmakers-poised-make-california-sanctuary-state-illegal-aliens/I thought Commiefornia was broke with major financial problems. Guess they were just more false news and media lies.

tank_monkey
02-01-2017, 03:20 PM
I thought Commiefornia was broke with major financial problems. Guess they were just more false news and media lies.

They're talking about it. They haven't done it yet.

Personally I wanted to put out a big splash ad in the Sacramento Bee

"Hey Liberal politicians. So you can just ignore the laws you don't like, right? How about all of us gun owners just IGNORE the stupid gun laws that we don't like. Same thing right?"

Of course you know how that would be received by the fucking media.

tank_monkey
02-01-2017, 03:22 PM
I thought Commiefornia was broke with major financial problems. Guess they were just more false news and media lies.

California still puts in MORE federal tax revenue to the Feds than they receive in Federal aid. That kinda sucks because that means that the threat of taking away federal funding doesn't mean that much and won't have the same impact on our fucking Sanctuary cities than they do in other states. California, despite the commie fuckers, still creates tons more wealth than most of the other states and thus they have the bankrolls to even consider this madness.

NAPOTS
02-01-2017, 03:23 PM
The feds withholding funds to force compliance isn't unprecedented. I believe they did it with national speed limit, drinking age and bac for dui.

alismith
02-01-2017, 05:33 PM
California still puts in MORE federal tax revenue to the Feds than they receive in Federal aid. That kinda sucks because that means that the threat of taking away federal funding doesn't mean that much and won't have the same impact on our fucking Sanctuary cities than they do in other states. California, despite the commie fuckers, still creates tons more wealth than most of the other states and thus they have the bankrolls to even consider this madness.

But, if people stop buying California products, how long will they be able to stay in the black? As far as technology goes, China will be more than happy to step in and fill the void, and produce can be imported from overseas markets. I'm not sure how long CA could stay solvent....

Economy isn't my best suit so I could be totally wrong on this.

Oh yeah, what would Hollywood do if their movies were boycotted by the rest of the US and their actors started making less money?

tank_monkey
02-01-2017, 10:32 PM
But, if people stop buying California products, how long will they be able to stay in the black? As far as technology goes, China will be more than happy to step in and fill the void, and produce can be imported from overseas markets. I'm not sure how long CA could stay solvent....

Economy isn't my best suit so I could be totally wrong on this.

China is not an innovator, they're a manufacturer. Everything you're using to post on this forum right now, from Chips to processors to routers to memory to internet hubs, etc. etc. etc. were all CREATED in Silicon Valley. China won't be inventing anything new. It's always been (1) CAPITALISM in the past that drove innovation and (2) the fact that California USED to have top notch universities (not any more) but still Silicon valley cannot be replaced, at least not within a span of 10-20 years. There is TOO Much infrastructure here. You want 100 engineers? You just lure them away from ten or more businesses down the street. You don't have to hunt all over the nation or world to fill your top slots. Even outsiders, like foreign students and engineers still all flock here because the most challenging jobs (and highest pay) is still here.

California IS on a road to ruin, but the nature of everything is that it is still a conglomeration of thousands of different businesses, networks, groups, individuals, etc. It takes time to set that up somewhere else.

On the issue of tech, or food or resources .... you 'could' boycott the state and pay a LOT MORE MONEY to get it from somewhere else much farther away, but seriously? When has that type of economic protest ever worked? The entire reason China grew it's business empire to begin with was because TONS of Americans want to pay BOTTOM DOLLAR to places like Walmart, who then got ALL Their cheap goods from China. You can't convince people to spend MORE money as a general rule. It would have to be abject hatred (like NO American would have bought any goods put out by any of the AXIS powers during WW2), but we don't have a situation like that today.

Gunreference1
03-20-2018, 06:10 PM
City Votes to Exempt Itself From California Sanctuary Law

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/california-los-alamitos-sanctuary-law-exemption/2018/03/20/id/849678/

Steve

tank_monkey
03-21-2018, 11:43 AM
City Votes to Exempt Itself From California Sanctuary Law

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/california-los-alamitos-sanctuary-law-exemption/2018/03/20/id/849678/

Steve

There ARE Californians who are mortified by the reckless lawlessness of the LEFTWING leaders.

JTHunter
03-21-2018, 09:42 PM
There ARE Californians who are mortified by the reckless lawlessness of the LEFTWING leaders.

Unfortunately, they are too few to effect the changes needed out there.

ltorlo64
03-22-2018, 07:26 AM
During Obama's presidency Arizona enacted a law to help the federal government enforce immigration laws. AZ was taken to SCOTUS by the government and lost because constitutionally immigration is the sole domain of the federal government. I have been waiting for this ruling to be used against "sanctuary" areas that refuse to enforce federal immigration law. It sounds like this is the basis for at least part of the DOJs recent law suit against CA. I hope it works.

kuntryboy
03-22-2018, 08:25 AM
i'm sure the ninth circus court will be able to re-interpret the law, to california's advantage.

rci2950
03-22-2018, 05:19 PM
https://image.ibb.co/f1pmEc/1521753519908.png

Hobe Sound AK
03-25-2018, 09:16 PM
Remember that lovely Scene in the Movie, 2012? I was sitting there watching L.A. slide into the Ocean, and thinking all those Liberals are Dying! Sooner or later, the Fault, will go. CA. has become a Blight to our free way of Life. My Dad was stationed there from June, 1970 to July, 1973. (the Happy Years, ) I went back to CA. in June, 1985 to see my Brother who was stationed in San Diego. I had just come home from that horrible 3rd Armored Division in Germany. I saw in the 12 Years after we had left. I had noticed the State change into something I could not recognize! Now, I will never go back to CA. Just wait till they have a State Wide Emergency, and they come begging for Help. Paul

Gunreference1
03-30-2018, 09:02 AM
California AG Threatens to Arrest Orange County Sheriff for Assisting ICE

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/breaking-california-ag-threatens-to-arrest-orange-county-sheriff-for-assisting-ice-officials-with-criminal-illegals-video/

Steve

1 Patriot-of-many
03-30-2018, 09:43 AM
We need to build the wall. Between the west coast and the sane people inland.

1 Patriot-of-many
03-30-2018, 09:53 AM
Remember that lovely Scene in the Movie, 2012? I was sitting there watching L.A. slide into the Ocean, and thinking all those Liberals are Dying! Sooner or later, the Fault, will go. CA. has become a Blight to our free way of Life. My Dad was stationed there from June, 1970 to July, 1973. (the Happy Years, ) I went back to CA. in June, 1985 to see my Brother who was stationed in San Diego. I had just come home from that horrible 3rd Armored Division in Germany. I saw in the 12 Years after we had left. I had noticed the State change into something I could not recognize! Now, I will never go back to CA. Just wait till they have a State Wide Emergency, and they come begging for Help. Paul

I recently read an excellent book, Death Traps. The 3rd entered Normandy with 232 M4 Shermans, During the Europe campaign, they had 648 Shermans destroyed,another 700 knocked out, repaired and put back into service. that's brutal. Highly recommend this book for anyone who hasn't read it. Thanks for your service, were you in M60's? I have a friend I worked with that was in Germany i think during the 80's in tanks.

Hobe Sound AK
04-05-2018, 02:49 AM
M-60-A3, Dco. 1/32nd Armor 3rd. BDE. 3rd Armored Division. Friedberg, Hessen. The closed the Base in 2007. Best thing the Army did was close the 3rd. Armored Division, They deserved it.

Gunreference1
04-05-2018, 05:15 AM
Huntington Beach Sues California Over Immigration Policy

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-04/surf-city-usa-lawyers-up-to-take-on-california-over-immigrants

Steve

Gunreference1
04-05-2018, 10:25 AM
Calif. City Votes to File Brief Supporting DOJ Sanctuary City Suit – After Rep. Offers to Pay Costs

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/calif-city-votes-file-brief-supporting-doj-sanctuary-city-suit-after-rep-offers#utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cns&utm_campaign=b-CalifCityFilesBriefSupportingDOJAfterRepOffersToPa y

Steve

5.56NATO
04-05-2018, 11:58 AM
CALEXIT and the Chinese at Inland Ports

Cinta controls most of the solar energy farms in the West. But nowhere is this more prevalent than in Sacremento and Stockton. Cinta is a front for the Chinese military. Virtually all of the employees at the solar energy farm are Chinese soldiers who have gained a beachhead in the United States. California Governor, Jerry Brown, has included the Chinese and the Bank of China in the CALEXIT strategy meetings according to Paul Preston’s embedded sources.

Let’s make no mistake about this, this is an invasion force. Whether this will be part of a UN force or the Chinese, or the Chinese and the Russians, it is clear that the Chinese have been successful in establishing a beachhead in the lower 48.

The Bundy Ranch confrontation, along with many other unreported BLM land grabs on behalf of the Chinese are being carried out in preparation for a total resource hand off to the Chinese. My military sources as well as independent researcher, Vicky Davis tell me that a series of international “inland ports” are being created in conjunction with known mineral rich areas and control of these areas will be handed off to the Chinese. Further, the Chinese military will be stationed around these inland ports to ensure safety and security of the Chinese investment and its mining and geological personnel. The Chinese are doing this under the guise of creating solar energy, which they are. However, their energy companies are owned by the Chinese military. This will be the foothold of their invasion force. Further, solar zones are near planned international corridor highways (e.g. Canamex and NAFTA Super Highways) for easy transport of these soon-to-be mined mineral resources for shipping back to China. When the three pronged attack occurs, the American economy will be in chaos and the Chinese will be in the midst of acquiring vast mineral resources for which they have prepositioned their covert military assets in this country.
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/the-present-immigration-crisis-is-a-necessary-1st-step-to-a-red-dawn-invasion/

surely nothing to worry about

Gunreference1
04-13-2018, 01:03 PM
3 More California Cities Vote to Opt Out of State's Sanctuary Law

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/04/12/13-california-cities-now-fighting-states-sanctuary-law

Steve

l921428x
04-13-2018, 01:12 PM
CALEXIT and the Chinese at Inland Ports

Cinta controls most of the solar energy farms in the West. But nowhere is this more prevalent than in Sacremento and Stockton. Cinta is a front for the Chinese military. Virtually all of the employees at the solar energy farm are Chinese soldiers who have gained a beachhead in the United States. California Governor, Jerry Brown, has included the Chinese and the Bank of China in the CALEXIT strategy meetings according to Paul Preston’s embedded sources.

Let’s make no mistake about this, this is an invasion force. Whether this will be part of a UN force or the Chinese, or the Chinese and the Russians, it is clear that the Chinese have been successful in establishing a beachhead in the lower 48.

The Bundy Ranch confrontation, along with many other unreported BLM land grabs on behalf of the Chinese are being carried out in preparation for a total resource hand off to the Chinese. My military sources as well as independent researcher, Vicky Davis tell me that a series of international “inland ports” are being created in conjunction with known mineral rich areas and control of these areas will be handed off to the Chinese. Further, the Chinese military will be stationed around these inland ports to ensure safety and security of the Chinese investment and its mining and geological personnel. The Chinese are doing this under the guise of creating solar energy, which they are. However, their energy companies are owned by the Chinese military. This will be the foothold of their invasion force. Further, solar zones are near planned international corridor highways (e.g. Canamex and NAFTA Super Highways) for easy transport of these soon-to-be mined mineral resources for shipping back to China. When the three pronged attack occurs, the American economy will be in chaos and the Chinese will be in the midst of acquiring vast mineral resources for which they have prepositioned their covert military assets in this country.
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/the-present-immigration-crisis-is-a-necessary-1st-step-to-a-red-dawn-invasion/

surely nothing to worry about

I have been saying for 30 years that the coal, the oil, the lumber were all collateral for the national debt. Known shit

Gunreference1
04-14-2018, 01:07 PM
California Judge Stands in the Way of DOJ's Fight to End Dangerous Sanctuary Cities

https://ijr.com/2018/04/1084906-federal-judge-just-challenged-dojs-efforts-fight-sanctuary-cities/

Steve

5.56NATO
04-14-2018, 02:01 PM
California Judge Stands in the Way of DOJ's Fight to End Dangerous Sanctuary Cities

https://ijr.com/2018/04/1084906-federal-judge-just-challenged-dojs-efforts-fight-sanctuary-cities/

Steve

"Manuel Real, a U.S. District Judge in Los Angeles, issued a permanent, nationwide injunction on Thursday attempting to block the DOJ from withholding funds from local governments that refuse to help federal immigration authorities."