PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes.... liberals like Piers Morgan gets it right.... sometimes (Video)

tank_monkey
02-13-2017, 11:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QutsspoF9rI&spfreload=10

I'll give him kudos WHEN he stop bashing guns and says something ACTUALLY SENSIBLE. He does so here regarding Liberal hysteria. I did not know that the woman who created Harry Potter was so damned LIBTARD though. Disappointing.

sevlex
02-15-2017, 10:21 AM
A stopped clock...yaddayadda.

:coffee:

tank_monkey
02-15-2017, 12:32 PM
A stopped clock...yaddayadda.

:coffee:

You don't get ANY pleasure seeing the truth told, albeit rarely? I'm NOT saying he's on a trend. I'm just glad that he did right at least once.

sevlex
02-15-2017, 12:54 PM
My wife & I saw that the other night. It was jaw-dropping in the sense that it was completely out of character for him.

Still, I don't believe leopards change their spots. He was such an ass when he had his own show. Was it CNN or MSNBC?

tank_monkey
02-15-2017, 01:08 PM
My wife & I saw that the other night. It was jaw-dropping in the sense that it was completely out of character for him.

Still, I don't believe leopards change their spots. He was such an ass when he had his own show. Was it CNN or MSNBC?

True but now he's the editor of the UK Mail Newspaper. It's cool to see SOME Of the libtards seeing the fucked up lunacy of their side. I like it better than OUR side seeing how fucked up they are. Why? Because that doesn't change anything. We'll always see them as fucking morons. I'm seeing more and more 'liberals' (at least here in CA) beginning to realize how truly fucked up their side is. It's rare, but it is always nice to see. :)