PDA

View Full Version : Bubba is alive and still at it

sisyphus
10-22-2010, 10:40 PM
There's a Russian SKS (looks to be Tula) in the local ads for 350. It has the black finish on the metal but the guy claims it's not a refurb or reissue.........maybe so, I don't know. Then he says you gotta see it to appreciate it because it doesn't have all that "runny looking stuff" on the stock. The wood's been completely sanded-down and refinished in something from Brownell's, he says with pride.

I'm surprised he hasn't discarded the old ugly wood stock and fixed mag and put a tacticool folder on it with a 30 round duckbill.

binky59
05-14-2011, 03:36 PM
There's a Russian SKS (looks to be Tula) in the local ads for 350. It has the black finish on the metal but the guy claims it's not a refurb or reissue.........maybe so, I don't know. Then he says you gotta see it to appreciate it because it doesn't have all that "runny looking stuff" on the stock. The wood's been completely sanded-down and refinished in something from Brownell's, he says with pride.

I'm surprised he hasn't discarded the old ugly wood stock and fixed mag and put a tacticool folder on it with a 30 round duckbill.

Hey I got bubbas gun with 1/2 of the folding stock on it! He hacksawed the folding part off, I don't know why, he should have just bought
a Krinkoff......and yea he had the duckbill 30rnd mag with it.. Sometimes it's good to let people bubba up their guns, so when I buy them
I can get great deals....$100 bucks for this one, $100 more to bring her back to at least 90%, great gun bad for bubba.