PDA

View Full Version : White House News Conference Blocks Entry To CNN and Other Fake News Outlets

alismith
02-24-2017, 02:41 PM
This is laughable and it's been a long time coming.

Cnn, NY Times, LA Times and Politico were others that were denied entry to the press conference.

Of course, CNN is screaming foul.

It's about time fake news outlets were called into account.

Trump even called fake news outlets, enemies of the People. Now, he's giving them descriptive names...

Trump doesn't mess around.

I love it!!!! :thumbsup:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/media/cnn-blocked-white-house-gaggle/index.html

(Sorry, title should have "Entry" placed between "Blocks" and "To." Couldn't edit it.)

imanaknut
02-24-2017, 02:48 PM
Fixed it for you.

It was great hearing Trump rip them for editing out the word "fake" from their reports, thereby proving his point!

alismith
02-24-2017, 04:21 PM
Thanks for fixing it.

It's soooooo refreshing to have a President, instead of a limp-dicked, apologetic, muslim-loving, America-hating mulatto, who isn't afraid of the media and who's sole attention is focused on fixing what all the Dimocrats broke.

Anything he does is an improvement.

mrkalashnikov
02-24-2017, 04:21 PM
Turnabout is a byotch. I love the sound of pointy, yellow, leftist teeth gnashing in the morning...it sounds like...Victory.

alismith
02-24-2017, 05:17 PM
Turnabout is a byotch. I love the sound of pointy, yellow, leftist teeth gnashing in the morning...it sounds like...Victory.

Oh, so that's what that sound was. I thought it was a flock of rabid rats eating each other under the house. Oh wait, it's the same thing....never mind. ;)

Altarboy
02-24-2017, 05:37 PM
This is awesome. I hate to be that guy, but when they regain power, I wonder how they will treat the honest media?

1 Patriot-of-many
02-24-2017, 10:25 PM
I would tell them to go suck obamas dick like you did for 8 years.

5.56NATO
02-25-2017, 12:53 PM
The fake news outlets are saying this is a violation of US Constitution. Funny, the amendment says nothing about propaganda outlets wich is much more accurate a description of the fake news.

Hobe Sound AK
02-26-2017, 04:33 PM
I went on www.whitehouse.gov and sent him an Email this Weekend. I hope his Staffers allow it to reach his Desk. Sure would like to get a reply from him. It is good to see a man in the Whitehouse that can't be bought. Paul

skorpion
02-26-2017, 05:05 PM
I would tell them to go suck obamas dick like you did for 8 years.
I believe you spelled labia wrong. :D

stevelyn
02-27-2017, 07:38 AM
Why not keep them out? All they're going to do is publish lies. They can sit at their desks and make up shit that isn't true.

T2K
02-27-2017, 10:46 AM
Their 1st Amendment rights are not being impeded, they can (and do) say whatever they want. And, as an American, of course I support that. Free Speech means you need to hear things that you don't like, which is fine. They can rant and rave and display insane bias, then let we the people choose who we want to hear.

5.56NATO
03-04-2017, 01:16 PM
Speaking of fake news/cnn;

Talk about media bias… last September, CNN stealth-hired Valerie Jarrett’s daughter – Laura Jarrett. Valerie Jarrett is Barack Obama’s consigliere… his closest friend and adviser. Many believe she is the true source of power behind Obama’s presidency. CNN’s newest hire was only made public in January. And it was done very, very quietly. Not only did they hire a biased journalist, she’s not even a reporter. She has no experience and yet she will be covering the Department of Justice. Is it any wonder CNN is despised and not trusted?

This is a political insurgency. It is outright civil war now. Valerie Jarrett just moved in with the Obamas to further plot a coup against President Trump and now this. Laura Jarrett should not have been hired because of her political ties. It’s just that simple and yet, that is exactly what the Clinton News Network did. Just disgraceful.
http://rightwingnews.com/barack-obama/fake-news-cnn-just-hired-non-journalist-cover-doj-wont-believe/

alismith
03-04-2017, 01:22 PM
Speaking of fake news/cnn;

Talk about media bias… last September, CNN stealth-hired Valerie Jarrett’s daughter – Laura Jarrett. Valerie Jarrett is Barack Obama’s consigliere… his closest friend and adviser. Many believe she is the true source of power behind Obama’s presidency. CNN’s newest hire was only made public in January. And it was done very, very quietly. Not only did they hire a biased journalist, she’s not even a reporter. She has no experience and yet she will be covering the Department of Justice. Is it any wonder CNN is despised and not trusted?

This is a political insurgency. It is outright civil war now. Valerie Jarrett just moved in with the Obamas to further plot a coup against President Trump and now this. Laura Jarrett should not have been hired because of her political ties. It’s just that simple and yet, that is exactly what the Clinton News Network did. Just disgraceful.
http://rightwingnews.com/barack-obama/fake-news-cnn-just-hired-non-journalist-cover-doj-wont-believe/

When you have the momentum (as the libs do with the Media), you keep on forging ahead.

Never stop when you control all the cards.