PDA

View Full Version : Presidential Address

alismith
02-28-2017, 09:08 PM
As expected, CBS (fake) News started their broadcast with a fake set of statistics claiming that only 37% of Americans approve of his administration, so far.

Just switched to Fox News. Maybe I'll get a better take on his speech from this channel.

No matter what, the Dims/Liberals/Media will hate everything he says and show as much contempt for his as possible.

Oh well, Trump isn't talking to them. He's talking to real, patriotic Americans and they can't stand that.

He just reached the podium, now.

Enjoy!!!!

Justin
02-28-2017, 09:22 PM
I don't believe that Trump has a low approval rating, and that he isn't any worse off than he was on election day. Trump haters still hate him, and Trump lovers love him even more (since he's actually trying to keep his promises). New York City, LA, and all other major cities won't vote for a Republican anyway! I love the look Pelosi has on her face; just a bitter old bitch.

alismith
02-28-2017, 09:29 PM
I don't believe that Trump has a low approval rating, and that he isn't any worse off than he was on election day. Trump haters still hate him, and Trump lovers love him even more (since he's actually trying to keep his promises). New York City, LA, and all other major cities won't vote for a Republican anyway! I love the look Pelosi has on her face; just a bitter old bitch.

She was born old and being a Dimocrat made her bitter.

alismith
02-28-2017, 09:41 PM
It's hilarious watching the Dims just sit there and not clap. They are acting like spoiled brats, pouting for attention...

Justin
02-28-2017, 09:52 PM
It's hilarious watching the Dims just sit there and not clap. They are acting like spoiled brats, pouting for attention...

The sad thing is that the Dems used to be the party that represented the working class (steel workers, factory workers, etc...), now it looks like Trump is the only one who's representing them, and the Democrats are the party that represents illegal immigrants, and welfare recipients.

alismith
02-28-2017, 10:02 PM
The sad thing is that the Dems used to be the party that represented the working class (steel workers, factory workers, etc...), now it looks like Trump is the only one who's representing them, and the Democrats are the party that represents illegal immigrants, and welfare recipients.

Don't forget the Party of islamic terrorists....they've cornered the market there, too.

Justin
02-28-2017, 10:12 PM
The Democrats couldn't get out of there fast enough lmao

alismith
02-28-2017, 10:33 PM
Now, some former governor of Kentucky is giving the Dimocratic response. It's more like he's trying to spin what Trump said into what sounds more like what obama would really did. He's saying Trump is reckless and that illegal immigration is the best thing to happen to this country, etc. It's all pure:bull:

Damn, Dimocrats really do have a mental illness to, actually, believe what this governor believes.

jet3534
02-28-2017, 10:37 PM
I watched on C-SPAN which provided basic neutral coverage. Home run for Trump. The body language of the dims was one of defeat. I loved his comment about creating a VOICE office in DHS to provide support for victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens.

jet3534
02-28-2017, 10:41 PM
Now, some former governor of Kentucky is giving the Dimocratic response. It's more like he's trying to spin what Trump said into what sounds more like what obama would really did. He's saying Trump is reckless and that illegal immigration is the best thing to happen to this country, etc. It's all pure:bull:

Damn, Dimocrats really do have a mental illness to, actually, believe what this governor believes.

If this has-been represents the best they could come up with for a response, they are really in sad shape.

Altarboy
02-28-2017, 11:18 PM
Trump is really rising to the occasion. Can you imagine the anguish we would all feel right now if Hillary was giving speeches in that hag voice of hers all gloating and s*#t? Ugh. We dodged a big ugly bullet.

mrkalashnikov
03-01-2017, 12:37 AM
I watched it from beginning to end on FOX. I have never, in my almost 62 years...had a newly elected President speak like he was addressing me personally.

Virtually every topic & bullet point he espoused his vision upon, I agreed with a 100%. Perhaps there is still hope for this country.

Richard Simmons
03-01-2017, 06:44 AM

Watched a show the other day were they explained his low polling. The guy said the majority of conservatives and lot of independents don't trust the media so they are participating in polls at a much lower level than liberals. Basically the majority of the people polled don't like Trump so the data is skewed.

Full Otto
03-01-2017, 08:38 AM

Prior to going to him the anchors pointed out that these responses are usually taped before the speech and that it usually leads to some embarrassing moments.
I had never heard that and was a little skeptical but he certainly seem to confirm what they said

sevlex
03-01-2017, 09:51 AM

The Gov looked suspiciously like the Conductor on the Hale-Bopp Express.

:coffee:

l921428x
03-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Oh well, Trump isn't talking to them. He's talking to real, patriotic Americans and they can't stand that.

But he did talk to them. When he got really serious he would stare at them. He was shaming them.
To me it was obvious and beautiful.

Viking350
03-01-2017, 10:35 AM
Watched a show the other day were they explained his low polling. The guy said the majority of conservatives and lot of independents don't trust the media so they are participating in polls at a much lower level than liberals. Basically the majority of the people polled don't like Trump so the data is skewed.

Ben Shapiro is one of my favorite conservative minds. This is a good read about Trump's approval ratings and his base.

https://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2017/03/01/trump-is-winning-and-leftists-are-confused-n2292069

5.56NATO
03-01-2017, 01:42 PM

You mean the dems ran the gov who turned his state for Trump?

alismith
03-01-2017, 02:45 PM
You mean the dems ran the gov who turned his state for Trump?

Yup. Plus, he had a lot of help from obama with that, too (as did a lot of other traditional Dim-voting states).

alismith
03-01-2017, 02:51 PM

But he did talk to them. When he got really serious he would stare at them. He was shaming them.
To me it was obvious and beautiful.

I thought is was brilliant for him to have people who have been affected by government issues in attendance, and he made a point of bringing attention to them. It looked like those people were overwhelmed by the attention and NO ONE would dare speak against them. He found something that even the "invincible, all powerful" media couldn't negatively comment on without looking like the complete asshats they are.

Trump knows how to play the media.

p.s.- I was impressed that Trump didn't appear to use a teleprompter and stayed right on topic. obama and hitlary could never have done that.

alismith
03-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Just heard a news report that, according to a CBS news poll, 82% of the people who heard Trump's speech, last night, approved of it and said it was very upbeat. The poll included many Dimocrats, too.

Pretty soon, Trump will have pulled enough Dims away from the Dimocrat Party, that they'll be nothing more than a bitter, fringe, hate group.....

Awwwww....real shame.

imanaknut
03-01-2017, 03:32 PM
It is funny to hear the morning after media reporting that Trump did a good job and they liked his speech. HUH? They must be up to something reporting good words about Trump.

Viking350
03-01-2017, 04:39 PM
There was a post from Mike Rowe on FB that I saw. It was very long and was about his congressional testimony about jobs. He had a couple of lines about the speech last night that resonated with me. He said:

I heard two quotes that really struck me last night.
“True love for our country requires both parties to find common ground.”
- Donald Trump
“We can’t find any common ground we can agree on.”
- Nancy Pelosi

alismith
03-01-2017, 04:55 PM
There was a post from Mike Rowe on FB that I saw. It was very long and was about his congressional testimony about jobs. He had a couple of lines about the speech last night that resonated with me. He said:

I heard two quotes that really struck me last night.
“True love for our country requires both parties to find common ground.”
- Donald Trump
“We can’t find any common ground we can agree on.”
- Nancy Pelosi

Typical words from a pickle-sucking, pinched sphincter.

NAPOTS
03-01-2017, 05:00 PM
Typical words from a pickle-sucking, pinched sphincter.

She just made it easy. All trump has to do is find something that her constituents will back and she will prove herself to be useless. Something we all already know

Hobe Sound AK
03-01-2017, 07:56 PM
Does anyone else beside me also realize if there is ever a massive Race War or Civil Disorder, that all White democrat's will also be Killed! That Obongo Decal on the back of their Car would not help them. They would just be considered more White Folks. Liberals never cease to amaze me. We will always be a deeply Divided Country by Race!

alismith
03-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Does anyone else beside me also realize if there is ever a massive Race War or Civil Disorder, that all White democrat's will also be Killed! That Obongo Decal on the back of their Car would not help them. They would just be considered more White Folks. Liberals never cease to amaze me. We will always be a deeply Divided Country by Race!

And ideology.

Krupski
03-01-2017, 08:51 PM
As expected, CBS (fake) News started their broadcast with a fake set of statistics claiming that only 37% of Americans approve of his administration, so far.

Just switched to Fox News. Maybe I'll get a better take on his speech from this channel.

No matter what, the Dims/Liberals/Media will hate everything he says and show as much contempt for his as possible.

He just reached the podium, now.

Enjoy!!!!

I watched a re-run via YouTube.

It was sickening.... every good thing Trump said was met with stone faced silence from the democrat side.

Bring jobs back to America? Democrat silence.
Destroy ISIS? Democrat silence.
Keep illegals out of our Country? Democrat silence.
Assist victims of illegals? Democrats boo'd it!

Anything good that the President mentioned (which was... all of it) the Democrats hated.

What the FUCK is wrong with the dems? Do they want death, despair and destruction for the USA?

Is their hatred so deep that they place hate above the well-being of our Country?

GOD they make me SICK!

Krupski
03-01-2017, 08:53 PM
Just heard a news report that, according to a CBS news poll, 82% of the people who heard Trump's speech, last night, approved of it and said it was very upbeat. The poll included many Dimocrats, too.

Pretty soon, Trump will have pulled enough Dims away from the Dimocrat Party, that they'll be nothing more than a bitter, fringe, hate group.....

Awwwww....real shame.

That's all they are now. A bitter fringe hate group.

It took the average American way too long to see it... but thank God... they finally did.

alismith
03-01-2017, 09:08 PM
That's all they are now. A bitter fringe hate group.

It took the average American way too long to see it... but thank God... they finally did.

And, they're going out of their way to, further, drive it home. Keith Ellison and Debbie Schultz, both Dims, refused to stand,or clap, for anything, even when the slain Navy SEAL's widow, broke down into tears. The cameras picked up on this and showed it to the rest of the world. Even some media outlets are commenting on this disgraceful behavior.

It must really be hard for Dims to show compassion and common sense, even when everyone is watching.

I hope these two America-hating reprobates are voted out of office in the next round of elections. I hope their opponents use this as part of their campaign.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/disgraceful-top-dems-ellison-and-wasserman-schultz-couldnt-put-politics-aside-remained

Krupski
03-01-2017, 09:19 PM
And, they're going out of their way to, further, drive it home. Keith Ellison and Debbie Schultz, both Dims, refused to stand,or clap, for anything, even when the slain Navy SEAL's widow, broke down into tears. The cameras picked up on this and showed it to the rest of the world. Even some media outlets are commenting on this disgraceful behavior.

It must really be hard for Dims to show compassion and common sense, even when everyone is watching.

I hope these two America-hating reprobates are voted out of office in the next round of elections. I hope their opponents use this as part of their campaign.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/disgraceful-top-dems-ellison-and-wasserman-schultz-couldnt-put-politics-aside-remained

...to which this reply was given:

Link: http://forward.com/fast-forward/364577/debbie-wasserman-schultz-and-keith-ellison-smeared-over-ovation-for-navy-se

Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Keith Ellison were apparently smeared by a right-wing campaign that falsely claimed the two top Democrats failed to applaud the widow of a slain Navy SEAL at President Trump’s speech to Congress.

Apparently, common decency is a "right-wing" thing.

T2K
03-02-2017, 11:47 AM
I wasn't able to watch it, but I read the transcript. SOLID

I am glad I voted for President Trump.

5.56NATO
03-02-2017, 02:50 PM
Disgrace: Keith Ellison and Debbie Wasserman Schultz Remain Seated Like Cold Stones When Navy SEAL's Widow Was Honored
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/03/01/disgrace-keith-ellison-and-debbie-wasserman-schultz-sat-like-cold-stones-when-congress-honored-dead-navy-seals-wife-n2292201?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=

Also, just read that Colin Koepernick is going to stand during the anthem for 2017.

Lol.

alismith
03-02-2017, 08:27 PM
To go along with their poll numbers that showed Hitlary winning the Electoral College, they are now claiming that Trump's address was seen by fewer people than obama's.

Fake news just keeps on coming....

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trumps-tv-ratings-first-speech-164415522.html