PDA

View Full Version : Curio & Relic forum?

Broondog
07-19-2010, 12:32 PM
how do you feel about having a C&R forum here?

discuss......:D

Gunreference1
07-19-2010, 12:42 PM
I believe David is already working on this idea.

Steve

Broondog
07-19-2010, 12:48 PM
I believe David is already working on this idea.

Steve

i know i mentioned it very early on but never heard anything more about it or got any real public opinion feedback.

hence the poll.

AKTexas
07-19-2010, 12:48 PM
I'm all for one.The old one helped me figure out what to buy and what to avoid.

deputyvaughn
07-19-2010, 01:38 PM
I like the idea...I'm a Mauser kind of guy.....

Scott

number6
07-19-2010, 05:02 PM
The C&R Forums were the ones I stayed & posted on. It's what I collect, having Redstar and Zouave to thank & cuss for giving me the Cruffler disease.

The C&R Forums should be big and extensive as they were originally.

Dan44
07-19-2010, 05:31 PM
Heck yeah, C&R is the way to go.

Broondog
07-19-2010, 11:35 PM
The C&R Forums were the ones I stayed & posted on. It's what I collect, having Redstar and Zouave to thank & cuss for giving me the Cruffler disease.

The C&R Forums should be big and extensive as they were originally.

i personally would be happy with a single forum, or maybe two like one for long guns and one for handguns. the old one was pretty huge and a lot of the specific sub forums got zilch for traffic. and there wasn't that much traffic in there in the first place, at least at the beginning of the "dark times".

i'm kinda surprised that the AK section came back the way it did.

gewehr44
07-20-2010, 01:42 AM
i personally would be happy with a single forum, or maybe two like one for long guns and one for handguns. the old one was pretty huge and a lot of the specific sub forums got zilch for traffic. and there wasn't that much traffic in there in the first place, at least at the beginning of the "dark times".

i'm kinda surprised that the AK section came back the way it did.

I agree. I always went to the C&R forums first then the general firearms & discussion last. I also don't see a need for anything too extensive, Perhaps 3 sections: General C&R discussion, Rifles & Pistols should do it.

Guns Network Staff
07-20-2010, 03:20 PM
The Curio N Relic Forums (http://www.gunsnet.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Curio-n-Relic-Forums-Dedicated-to-REDSTAR-(Rick-Peterburs)-amp-Zouave-(Albert-Sparaco-III)) are now up!

slamfire51
07-21-2010, 07:21 AM
I voted Yes, a really big, extensive one like the old days.
Getting my C&R license again and need all the info, new and old.

Broondog
07-21-2010, 11:22 PM
The Curio N Relic Forums (http://www.gunsnet.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Curio-n-Relic-Forums-Dedicated-to-REDSTAR-(Rick-Peterburs)-amp-Zouave-(Albert-Sparaco-III)) are now up!

thanks man! :up: