PDA

View Full Version : G.O.T. Returns For Season 7

alismith
07-15-2017, 06:59 AM
Game of Thrones, season 7, kicks off this Sunday, 7/16, at 9:00 p.m. Eastern, on HBO.

Can't wait....

This season, things start to come together for their final climax next year.

http://www.thewrap.com/when-will-game-of-thrones-return-2017-season-7/

rci2950
07-15-2017, 07:18 AM
When i was at sea a few years ago, They had DVD's of the first season of GOT. And like clock work for a week at every supper time someone would put the scene where the white haired chick gets railed by the big dude. Every day, it was almost funny till it got tiring. I never watched the show other then that scene a half a dozen times

Richard Simmons
07-15-2017, 08:48 AM
Love the series but canceled HBO awhile back. I'll have to wait until this season finishes and watch it on Netflix.

dfariswheel
07-15-2017, 03:27 PM
I watched a couple of episodes to see what my wife and daughter were raving about.

I didn't see a single character that to quote Bad Bob, "Why I wouldn't waste my bullet on 'em".

One and all trash characters with little redeeming values, no heroes just villains.

5.56NATO
07-20-2017, 12:13 PM
'Game of Thrones' creators to next tackle civil war in alternative America
David Benioff and Dan Weiss, who adapted "Game of Thrones" from George R.R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" books, will write and direct original series "Confederate," HBO said on Wednesday.

The show is set in an alternative reality in a nation where slavery is still legal and southern U.S. states have seceded. HBO said the series "chronicles the events leading to the Third American Civil War."

It will explore perspectives including freedom fighters, slave hunters, politicians, journalists and abolitionists on both sides of the divide, HBO said in a statement.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-television-confederate-idUSKBN1A42L8

alismith
07-20-2017, 01:44 PM
I watched a couple of episodes to see what my wife and daughter were raving about.

I didn't see a single character that to quote Bad Bob, "Why I wouldn't waste my bullet on 'em".

One and all trash characters with little redeeming values, no heroes just villains.

This is one series that you can't just "jump" into anywhere. If you're going to give it a fair shot, you need to start at season 1, episode 1, and go, in order, from there. There are quite a few characters that in worth following as they move through the series....especially Tyrion, Arya, John, Jamie, and Dani.

It's hard to make any sense of it by viewing it out of order.