PDA

View Full Version : Our old information

cwalker3
10-25-2010, 03:52 PM
First off, let me say it's good to see the site back up. I found it by chance a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't participated much after Rick and Rich passed, but knew that it had went down. Now that it's back up, I'm looking around and again starting to feel that old feeling that attracted me years ago.

Now as far as my topic is concerned. There was a ton of excellent information in the database of the old site. How-to's, old posts, member pics, etc. Does anyone know whether or not we'll be getting that info back? It would be an awful waste to see it lost forever.

Again, good to be back. Now who's going to get that first postal match started up?

Schuetzenman
10-25-2010, 06:19 PM
Hello, good to see you showing up on the new site. To your question; litigation is underway to obtain the old records. I do not currently know how well that's going, but I think we will eventually get the old information back.

aliceinchains
10-26-2010, 06:13 PM
Was your username cwalker3 before. I thought it was something different.

cwalker3
10-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Was your username cwalker3 before. I thought it was something different.

Nope, same name.

aliceinchains
10-27-2010, 04:45 PM
Nope, same name.

Thanks! Bro. And sorry for the late welcome back! Sometimes i leap before i look.

tr6r
11-02-2010, 11:37 AM
I hope we can get the info back

MR. Polytech
11-30-2010, 06:40 PM
I hope we can get the info back

There is a virtual wealth of AK building information in the old database...Much of it contributed by site members who were building. I printed out years ago (for my own use only) a lot of the saiga conversion & AK pistol building info., and I'm glad I did- It has proved valuable to me over the years.