PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Group Gets Court Protection

alismith
09-29-2017, 09:40 PM
Black Lies Matter cannot be sued in a court of law. The obama appointed judge ruled that BLM is a social movement and, as such, can't be sued.

What those who brought the case to court should do, as demonstrated by the Left, is continue shopping around for a judge who will rule in their favor and rule that BLM is a racist, domestic terrorist organization founded on the principle of White hatred.

This is another fine example of black privilege at work.

(This is obama's TRUE legacy.)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-lives-matter-social-movement-070256470.html

LAGC
09-29-2017, 11:59 PM
To be fair though, it's no different than the Tea Party not being able to be sued either, since it is a social movement as well, not an actual organization per se.

I'm not aware of any actual BLM field offices or organized political leadership or anything like the Black Panthers had back in the day -- really, it's just a rallying cry that many have latched on to, a catchy slogan on picket signs and billboards, nothing much more concrete than that.

Hard to sue an idea.

1 Patriot-of-many
09-30-2017, 01:51 AM
To be fair though, it's no different than the Tea Party not being able to be sued either, since it is a social movement as well, not an actual organization per se.

I'm not aware of any actual BLM field offices or organized political leadership or anything like the Black Panthers had back in the day -- really, it's just a rallying cry that many have latched on to, a catchy slogan on picket signs and billboards, nothing much more concrete than that.

Hard to sue an idea.Tea party never committed one single act of violence. Sad that you can't see the difference, just when I thought you were being an honest leftist.

1 Patriot-of-many
09-30-2017, 01:53 AM
http://blacklivesmatter.com/ looks like AN ORGANIZATION TO ME, and if someone actually investigated them, they'd find soros and company behind them.

LAGC
09-30-2017, 01:02 PM
I don't see any actual mailing addresses there, not even a PO Box -- either for that web-site or the so-called "chapters" they claim to have.

Just a few decentralized activists trying coordinate some "general guiding principles" is all. And I don't see any calls to violence either.

Nothing like the centralized hierarchy that the Black Panthers had back in the day, where every chapter took their marching orders from Huey P. Newton and his lieutenants, where they actually DID advocate violence and organized armed ambushes and shoot-outs with the cops and what not.

My point is you're not going to have much luck suing these people, if you can't even pin them down to a street address.

LAGC
09-30-2017, 01:08 PM
Maybe if you can find Soros' address -- but I don't think he publishes it either. ;)

alismith
09-30-2017, 01:12 PM
I don't see any actual mailing addresses there, not even a PO Box -- either for that web-site or the so-called "chapters" they claim to have.

Just a few decentralized activists trying coordinate some "general guiding principles" is all. And I don't see any calls to violence either.

Nothing like the centralized hierarchy that the Black Panthers had back in the day, where every chapter took their marching orders from Huey P. Newton and his lieutenants, where they actually DID advocate violence and organized armed ambushes and shoot-outs with the cops and what not.

My point is you're not going to have much luck suing these people, if you can't even pin them down to a street address.

Follow the money. Soros is paying someone, so follow that trail.

p.s. - Maybe only black people are able to find an address. It's off limits to Whitey....

l921428x
09-30-2017, 02:28 PM
lois lerner played with the TEA party though.

JTHunter
09-30-2017, 08:40 PM
Tea party never committed one single act of violence. Sad that you can't see the difference, just when I thought you were being an honest leftist.

1 Pat - to be fair, from a organizational and "legal" standpoint, LAGC is correct. They are viewed as the same "type" of group, despite their differences in methods and actions.

Krupski
09-30-2017, 09:03 PM
Black Lies Matter cannot be sued in a court of law. The obama appointed judge ruled that BLM is a social movement and, as such, can't be sued.

What those who brought the case to court should do, as demonstrated by the Left, is continue shopping around for a judge who will rule in their favor and rule that BLM is a racist, domestic terrorist organization founded on the principle of White hatred.

This is another fine example of black privilege at work.

(This is obama's TRUE legacy.)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-lives-matter-social-movement-070256470.html

The judge who made the ruling:

U.S. District Judge Brian Jackson
http://media.nola.com/politics/photo/brian-jacksonjpg-acea33ef377d335d_medium.jpg

Is anyone surprised?

Krupski
09-30-2017, 09:13 PM

Hard to sue an idea.

Nobody is trying to "sue an idea". Anyone has the right to have their own ideas or opinions (even you LOL!), even if others don't like it.

But when the person or the group begins to use violence and/or tries to incite violence via their speech or posters or propaganda etc... then that's a whole 'nuther ballgame.

Someone wants to say "Black Lives Matter"... sure, doesn't bother me in the least. In fact, I agree. All lives matter.

But when the shootin' / lootin' / burnin' / hatin' / incitin' begins, it's nothing more than chimpin' out CRIME and there should be no immunity for criminals*.

*Of course, this does not apply to the Wicked Witch of the East.

Krupski
09-30-2017, 09:17 PM
1 Pat - to be fair, from a organizational and "legal" standpoint, LAGC is correct. They are viewed as the same "type" of group, despite their differences in methods and actions.

So if the Tea Party peacefully protests and BLM destroys, loots and burns several city blocks, that's merely a "difference in methods and actions"?

Krupski
09-30-2017, 09:23 PM
Follow the money. Soros is paying someone, so follow that trail.

p.s. - Maybe only black people are able to find an address. It's off limits to Whitey....

You know, THAT is something that royally pisses me off. On any day, I can see a black kid walk or bike ride through my small 99.5% white neighborhood and nobody bothers him, nobody harasses him... hell almost no one even NOTICES him.

But walk or bike ride a WHITE kid through a black neighborhood and he's lucky to make it out alive (and he sure as hell won't make THAT mistake again).

LAGC
09-30-2017, 10:06 PM
So if the Tea Party peacefully protests and BLM destroys, loots and burns several city blocks, that's merely a "difference in methods and actions"?

Don't forget about that guy who flew his single-engine aircraft into the IRS building in Austin, Texas, killing two people and doing millions of dollars in damage to the building. They were trying to tie him in with the TEA Party movement and sue them out of existence as well:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack

It just seems kind of specious to me to try to blame the lone wolf attacks by crazy wing-nut followers on a given movement, when the movement itself isn't actually calling for violence.

Krupski
10-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Don't forget about that guy who flew his single-engine aircraft into the IRS building in Austin, Texas, killing two people and doing millions of dollars in damage to the building. They were trying to tie him in with the TEA Party movement and sue them out of existence as well:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack

It just seems kind of specious to me to try to blame the lone wolf attacks by crazy wing-nut followers on a given movement, when the movement itself isn't actually calling for violence.

Seriously? Can you find TWO examples of "Tea Party Terrorism"?

Take all the time you need.

LAGC
10-01-2017, 07:09 PM
Seriously? Can you find TWO examples of "Tea Party Terrorism"?

Take all the time you need.

Does the assassination of Dr. George Tiller (the "baby killer") count? :eek:

Seriously though, there's been no shortage of right-wing terror attacks here in the U.S. over the past 20 years.

Here's a good summary of several dozen of the more high-profile ones: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism#United_States

I'm not sure how many of those have been attempted to be tied to Tea Party activism, but I'm sure at least a few of those perps were active members at one time.

rci2950
10-01-2017, 07:44 PM
There was a truck of peace in Canada today. Perpetrated by a somali refugee. Nobody died but 5 run over by a uhaul truck and a cop was stabbed.

LAGC
10-01-2017, 07:55 PM
There was a truck of peace in Canada today. Perpetrated by a somali refugee. Nobody died but 5 run over by a uhaul truck and a cop was stabbed.

Yes, left-wing or right-wing terrorism aside, I don't think anyone can compete with the religion of peace, lately.

:wow:

alismith
10-01-2017, 08:40 PM

Seriously though, there's been no shortage of right-wing terror attacks here in the U.S. over the past 20 years.

Here's a good summary of several dozen of the more high-profile ones: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism#United_States

I'm not sure how many of those have been attempted to be tied to Tea Party activism, but I'm sure at least a few of those perps were active members at one time.

Since when is Conservatism considered "right wing?" Conservatism is based on common sense and grounded in the Constitution. "Right wing" and "Left wing" are both outside of Conservatism.

Think of it this way, "right wing" is similar to Nazism and "left wing" is similar to Communism. Both have nothing to do with Conservatism, which is based on our form of constitutional democracy.

They are called "left" and "right" because they are located outside of conservatism, where conservatism is located in the middle.

If you are a leftist, you are NOT a conservative.

IF you are right wing, you are NOT a conservative.

The Tea Party is conservative, neither "right" nor "left."

When I went and campaigned at the local Tea Party meeting, I was running as a Democrat candidate (I've since changed Parties), but they were pleased to have me come and speak and they treated me with respect and courtesy. I couldn't have asked for a more welcoming audience.

Before you start claiming the Tea Party has any similarities to terrorist organisations, you might want to personally check them out.

LAGC
10-01-2017, 10:38 PM
The Tea Party is conservative, neither "right" nor "left."

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XxelX2uPLgk/U3oG_oGn9QI/AAAAAAAAEWI/_lSNyQwKB9c/s1600/Libertarian+Nolan+Chart+1.png

1 Patriot-of-many
10-01-2017, 11:18 PM
LAGC, Can you add up right wing criminal actions, then just add up BLM destruction since just before Trump was elected? There's no comparison. Tea party protests were civilized and not a single crime committed. Left wing groups ALWAYS descend into rioting looting and violence against anyone they don't agree with. Facts are what they are. Leftist groups claim to be the tolerant and peaceful types(till antifa who come right out and tell you they are violent), yet in fact they ALWAYS are violent and non tolerant. They can't even stand behind the 1rst amendment, anyone that doesn't agree with them are assaulted, buildings are burned and destroyed and colleges sacked, speakers unless they are flat out commie denied. BLM was responsible for 100's of incidents in every major city across the country. Burning, shooting cops, assaulting others, blocking traffic you name it. No comparison to conservative protests, the few that there are(we all have jobs and self respect and respect for others property and liberty)

Krupski
10-02-2017, 03:16 PM

Yeah, but what the "right wing terrorists" have done over the past 20 years has been surpassed by the left in the span of a month.

As far as Dr. Tiller, he needed killing. So, no it doesn't count.

Lastly, your "right wing terrorism" Wiki link must be left wing bullshit. It's got a huge, comprehensive listing of crimes by year with victim counts. But, searching for LEFT wing terrorism and viewing the Wiki link, all you get is this:

United States

Modern left-wing terrorist groups in the United States developed from remnants of the Weather Underground and extremist elements of the Students for a Democratic Society. Between 1973 and 1975, the Symbionese Liberation Army was active, committing bank robberies, two murders, and other acts of violence. Most notably, the group kidnapped heiress Patty Hearst.[11] During the 1980s, both the May 19th Communist Organization (M19CO) and the smaller United Freedom Front were active. A 2001 study found "Leftist extremists were responsible for three fourths of the officially designated acts of terrorism in America in the 1980s."[12] After 1985, following the dismantling of both groups, one source reports there were no confirmed acts of left-wing terrorism by similar groups.[13]

Incidents of left-wing terrorism dropped off at the end of the Cold War (circa 1989), partly due to the loss of support for communism.[14]

Do you see any evidence of bias?

Krupski
10-02-2017, 03:18 PM
Yes, left-wing or right-wing terrorism aside, I don't think anyone can compete with the religion of peace, lately.

:wow:

Islam is not a religion... but anyway islamic violence is nothing new.

Normal humanity has been battling islam for centuries.

alismith
10-02-2017, 03:20 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XxelX2uPLgk/U3oG_oGn9QI/AAAAAAAAEWI/_lSNyQwKB9c/s1600/Libertarian+Nolan+Chart+1.png

Anyone can make a chart and show anything they want to show. That's not data....it's a chart. Charts are just graphic depictions of someone's ideas, and lend themselves to personal bias.

So, I'm not trusting that chart.

5.56NATO
10-08-2017, 12:47 AM
Speaking of police protection....

UK police say London car crash that hurt 11 not terror-related; Witness say the driver was laughing after the incident
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=19a_1507419395