PDA

View Full Version : Anti gun THUGs threaten Dana Loesch and force her to move from her home.....

tank_monkey
10-16-2017, 01:22 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/16/dana-loesch-forced-to-move-due-to-repeated-threats-from-gun-control-advocates.html

National Rifle Association spokesperson Dana Loesch said Sunday she was preparing to move from her home "due to repeated threats from gun control advocates."
http://media.washtimes.com.s3.amazonaws.com/media/image/2013/08/30/dana-loesch.jpg

You see. Because they're anti gun, they're AGAINST violence. So they threaten death by shooting, or death by rape, to a woman who supports the 2nd amendment. Makes sense.......:gruebel:

Altarboy
10-16-2017, 01:36 PM
The threats worked. The thugs got their way. She would be safe in most of Tennessee.

NAPOTS
10-16-2017, 01:47 PM
The tolerant left hard at work again

alismith
10-16-2017, 02:30 PM
This tactic needs to be turned around and aimed at those who threaten the 2nd Amendment.

Use their on methods against them....

Turn about is fair play.

blacksheep
10-16-2017, 08:04 PM
She can stay at my place.

Richard Simmons
10-17-2017, 07:37 AM
Seems like the ones making these threats could be tracked down and prosecuted. Wouldn't deter the real whack jobs but if they publicize any arrests and subsequent convictions it might deter a few. Just like these Antifa "demonstration" where they assault people and damage property. I know they make some arrests. Are they not prosecuted? If so make those public.

You hear how the protests are astroturfed with demonstrators being bused in. How hard would it be to publish the names and or addresses of those arrested? I'm betting it would easily prove they aren't locals.

With regards to Dana I'm not sure how moving will help? She's a public figure so to speak so unless she does everything under some other name her next residence isn't going to stay a secret either. Hopefully these threats won't force her to stop being a spokesperson for the 2A but I don't have young children. I'd hate to see it happen but I wouldn't blame her if she stepped back for awhile.

alismith
10-17-2017, 10:53 AM
Seems like the ones making these threats could be tracked down and prosecuted. Wouldn't deter the real whack jobs but if they publicize any arrests and subsequent convictions it might deter a few. Just like these Antifa "demonstration" where they assault people and damage property. I know they make some arrests. Are they not prosecuted? If so make those public.

You hear how the protests are astroturfed with demonstrators being bused in. How hard would it be to publish the names and or addresses of those arrested? I'm betting it would easily prove they aren't locals.

With regards to Dana I'm not sure how moving will help? She's a public figure so to speak so unless she does everything under some other name her next residence isn't going to stay a secret either. Hopefully these threats won't force her to stop being a spokesperson for the 2A but I don't have young children. I'd hate to see it happen but I wouldn't blame her if she stepped back for awhile.

The only problem with that is IF she steps down, this would, further, intensify the LEFT. She'd be doing exactly what they want her to do. This would embolden the Left if they saw they were causing the change they want just by the threat of violence.

She's in a difficult position.

JTHunter
10-18-2017, 10:59 PM
This tactic needs to be turned around and aimed at those who threaten the 2nd Amendment.

Use their on methods against them....

Turn about is fair play.

Something I have claimed for years. We need to "fight fire with fire" but certain "pantywaists" in a different forum tend to be a little "sanctimonious".

stevelyn
10-20-2017, 09:47 PM
Fuck moving. Give the bastards willing to try a 9mm lobotomy..............sub-human, leftist scum.

Altarboy
10-21-2017, 06:58 AM
Yeah we gotta be brave. If someone was going to kill you, they wouldn't likely threaten. A restaurant in Arizona just had to close do to death threats for a positive Trump mention on fb. Cowards.
As mentioned earlier, there are a lot of guys who will watch out for her.