PDA

View Full Version : Did you know this?!?!

Schuetzenman
11-21-2017, 07:49 PM
The Congress of the USA has a fund to pay off sexually harassed women (and maybe me too) by Congress critters and staffers! They are using tax payers money to do this. :swear:

http://thehill.com/opinion/finance/360355-congress-owes-american-taxpayers-answers-about-secret-shush-fund

Woogiebear
11-21-2017, 08:02 PM
Saw this on the news earlier today. What kind of Government sets up a process to use our money to make their mistakes go away? Probably one of the more fucked up things I have heard recently.

Full Otto
11-21-2017, 08:59 PM
Same ones that set up their own retirement and health plans

ltorlo64
11-21-2017, 09:15 PM
So, while this in itself is maddening, did you catch the part where some things are just so bad that the fund won't pay for it and then they have to use tax payer funds that are supposed to be used to pay for the administration costs of doing their jobs? So, if a Congressperson does something too bad, not only do the tax payers pay to cover it up they also lose efficiency in the administrative processes because money is taken from them.

While this irritates me, it is more irritating that we keep electing the same people even though we see them doing these things.

alismith
11-21-2017, 09:36 PM
Saw this on the news earlier today. What kind of Government sets up a process to use our money to make their mistakes go away? Probably one of the more fucked up things I have heard recently.

The same one that uses tax payer money to fund Federal agencies whose sole purpose to limit our Constitutional rights.

sevlex
11-22-2017, 02:17 PM
I have read a rumor that the one with the most settlements is.....................Joe Biden.

LAGC
11-22-2017, 07:26 PM
I have read a rumor that the one with the most settlements is.....................Joe Biden.

I don't know if you need to worry about Creepy Joe touching adult women.

Little girls on the other hand...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Z3zxsbJFw