PDA

View Full Version : What just happened with SCOTUS??????? WTF?

tank_monkey
11-27-2017, 10:54 PM
I hear from MSM sources that they won't hear a challenge to the AW ban and Concealed Carry. That defacto legitimizes the bullshit restriction of our rights by lower Federal courts. WTF?

Schuetzenman
11-28-2017, 09:40 PM
I don't known, except that it really pisses me off.

sevlex
11-30-2017, 01:33 PM
As I recall the petitions are divided among the justices. If it happens to go to one of the liberals it will die swiftly.

imanaknut
11-30-2017, 03:12 PM
Seems like the not so supreme court is afraid to take on and affirm the second amendment as written. So hard for them to say "shall not be infringed".

1 Patriot-of-many
12-01-2017, 12:03 PM
As I recall the petitions are divided among the justices. If it happens to go to one of the liberals it will die swiftly.

As I understand it 4 have to vote to take it, so who are the ones not voting to take the case, Roberts was a turncoat on the feds requiring us to purchase a product so I'm guessing him and the four libtards and the swing vote
are refusing to take the multiple 2nd amendment cases that have been shunned. Thomas was complaining not long ago about 2nd amendment cases not being taken. My guess against taking cases 1.John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice of the United States turn coat(somebody has something on this guy, being controlled) . 2.Anthony M. Kennedy, Associate Justice swing vote usually libtard. 3.Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice Flat out crazy libtard. 4.Stephen G. Breyer, Associate Justice libtard 5. Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice Super Libtard 6. Elena Kagan, Associate JusticeSuper libtard

That leaves us with 1. Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice 2. Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice 3. Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice voting to take the cases IMHO https://www.supremecourt.gov/about/biographies.aspx