PDA

View Full Version : New “recycling” technology is actually CANNIBALISM

5.56NATO
02-07-2018, 03:03 PM
New “recycling” technology is actually CANNIBALISM: Dead people are liquefied, drained into city sewers, then dumped on food crops as “biosludge”
A new “recycling” technology called “bio-cremation” liquefies the dead, then dumps their liquid remains into city sewers where solid and liquid waste are collected as “biosludge” to be dumped on food crops. Those crops, in turn, are fed back to humans as part of the mainstream food supply.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-05-new-recycling-technology-dead-are-liquefied-sewer-system-dumped-on-food-crops-as-biosludge.html

neat!

alismith
02-07-2018, 03:05 PM
Shades of "Soylent Green."

imanaknut
02-07-2018, 04:46 PM
Another Sci-Fi becomes real!

deth502
02-15-2018, 10:58 AM
i call bullshit. theres no way any regulatory agency is leting funeral homes dump bio waste down a drain.

5.56NATO
07-18-2018, 01:05 PM
The Sergey Brin-backed startup behind the world’s first lab-grown burger just got a boost in the race to transform the meat industry
The startup, Mosa Meat, is developing cultured meat — also known as lab-grown or "clean" meat — made from animal cell cultures instead of slaughtered animals. The new investment comes from German pharmaceutical giant Merck and European meat processor Bell Food Group.
https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/67169/the-sergey-brinbacked-startup-behind-the-worlds-first-labgrown-burger-just-got-a-boost-in-the-race.html

Human genes engineered into GMO rice are being grown in Kansas
If you aren’t already purchasing organic or GMO-free rice, you should be. Rice that has been engineered with actual human genes is on its way to a supermarket near you. In Junction City, Kansas, this human gene-tainted rice is being grown on 3,200 acres by the biotechnology company Ventria Bioscience.
https://www.newstarget.com/2016-07-13-human-genes-engineered-into-gmo-rice-have-being-grown-in-kansas.html
damit if i wanted mouse genes in my tomatos id put them in myself!

rci2950
07-18-2018, 02:33 PM
Sounds yummy. I think the people pushing this should be forced to drink the slurry.

Altarboy
01-12-2020, 01:59 PM
i call bullshit. theres no way any regulatory agency is leting funeral homes dump bio waste down a drain.
All funeral homes dump biowaste down the drain. The gurneys is tilted toward a flushing toilet.

tank_monkey
01-12-2020, 02:49 PM
All funeral homes dump biowaste down the drain. The gurneys is tilted toward a flushing toilet.

UM, nope. All funeral homes and mortuaries are required to have special companies dispose of their biowaste. Even medical items like blood stained clothes, old bandages, any surgical waste like stitches or staples are required by law to be specially disposed of by a licensed biowaste company.

Mortuaries end up with biohazardous waste that must be managed. The quantities are small compared with what is produced at hospitals or doctors offices. Materials such as gauze and bandages on the body that shows up at the funeral home, and some materials used in preparation of the body (e.g. disposable gloves, gauze, and tubing) qualify.

Altarboy
03-13-2021, 07:50 PM

I assure you, they already do. The tilting gurneys all have a flushable toilet thingy at the end of them. I used to deliver Dodge chemicals to funeral homes and even the mortuary college at 1616 Church St in Nashville.