PDA

View Full Version : Grandmother Prevents Another School Shooting

alismith
02-18-2018, 07:35 AM
Who can claim that the CMSM doesn't promote copycat school shootings?

This kid wanted to "break the record" for most kills in a school. He even studied all the previous school shootings so he wouldn't make the same mistakes.

If the media didn't "glorify" these shootings, this kid wouldn't have anything to copy.

Thank goodness the grandmother intervened.....

(p.s. This article was little more than a bi-line on Yahoo. Not as sensational as an actual shooting, I guess.)

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/grandmother-washington-stopped-her-grandson-190507701.html

Schuetzenman
02-18-2018, 04:07 PM
Yes indeed, thank God and that Grandmother!

davepool
02-18-2018, 08:32 PM
Gramma's gonna get charged with theft for taking shitheads journal and turning it over to the cops. Meanwhile shithead will be hugged and cuddled by some fruitloop psychologist and sent home with a bag of cookies.

Damn, i'm turning into a cynical fuck in my old age

Schuetzenman
02-22-2018, 07:30 AM
Gramma's gonna get charged with theft for taking shitheads journal and turning it over to the cops. Meanwhile shithead will be hugged and cuddled by some fruitloop psychologist and sent home with a bag of cookies.

Damn, i'm turning into a cynical fuck in my old age

It's because we've seen shitheads growing in number and the news media praising them for decades now.

Full Otto
02-22-2018, 02:34 PM
Here's another and from the comments section:
Why is this article so small. This is as important as the story about a protest to to get... Here the right thing is done, and just a little 1 1/2 " article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5416099/Authorities-say-California-school-shooting-plot-thwarted.html
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says Tuesday that a security guard at El Camino High School in Whittier overhead a 'disgruntled student' threaten to open fire on the school on Friday, just two days after 17 people were gunned down at a Florida high school.

Sheriff's spokeswoman Nicole Nishida tells The Associated Press that deputies discovered 'multiple guns and ammunition' after searching the student's home.

recon
02-24-2018, 12:22 AM
18 yrs old. Just gives the anti gun crowd more reasons to push for not till your 21yrs old to purchase rifles.