PDA

View Full Version : What has happened to everyones Avatars?

Hobe Sound AK
03-01-2018, 05:29 PM
Some are there, but most folks have just a Red X instead of the Avatar Logo. Please advise? Paul

imanaknut
03-01-2018, 06:34 PM
Would guess it is due to the site their avatar is stored on, not being processed by our new HTTPS settings.

By the way Paul, yours shows up. :thumbsup:

l921428x
03-01-2018, 07:01 PM
Whut?

Hobe Sound AK
03-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Yes but Nut, that is with the Black Background not the Blue and Grey. Mine does not show up on the Blue one. Paul

imanaknut
03-01-2018, 11:09 PM
Yes but Nut, that is with the Black Background not the Blue and Grey. Mine does not show up on the Blue one. Paul

Funny because I don't use the black background style. Hurts my eyes. I use the blue/grey/ white version (default style) and I can wee your red and black eagle. That is an eagle isn't it? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Falcon? :D :D :D

gunsnetadmin
03-09-2018, 08:47 AM
oh cool...there's a moderators help desk. So whats the url you have your avatars at? If its at http gunsnet, update it to https gunsnet.

Hobe Sound AK
03-25-2018, 10:00 PM
Hate to bring this back up, but my Avatar disappeared a week ago. It keeps going and coming back. why is this happening? Paul

Hobe Sound AK
03-25-2018, 11:15 PM
Also! It does not matter what color I do the Site in, the Avatar just shows Hobe Sounds Avatar, and an X. I hope you all did not switch to a Windows 10 System that causes this, I am and will continue to use Windows 7 Pro till I can't do so any more. Paul

Gunreference1
03-26-2018, 12:03 AM
Paul, I run Windows 10 and see your avatar just fine.

Steve

Hobe Sound AK
03-26-2018, 07:32 AM
Thanks for checking, I guess later on I will try to reload it, as right now no matter what Color I use for the Forums, Only Ak Nuts Avatar is showing up! don't ask me how or why? Even yours is gone! It must be connected to when the Site was off line for awhile. I am just glad it is back up. maybe it will come back on its own. Still it is strange how Some can see it , and I can't. Paul

gunsnetadmin
03-26-2018, 11:51 AM
Thanks for checking, I guess later on I will try to reload it, as right now no matter what Color I use for the Forums, Only Ak Nuts Avatar is showing up! don't ask me how or why? Even yours is gone! It must be connected to when the Site was off line for awhile. I am just glad it is back up. maybe it will come back on its own. Still it is strange how Some can see it , and I can't. Paul

when its gone, right click, properties, paste it in this thread. I want to see where its trying to pull the image from. Its either going to work or it isnt.