PDA

View Full Version : Remington 760 dissasembly video that I recorded

O.S.O.K.
10-28-2010, 10:02 AM
I recently got this Remington 760 3-06 rifle that's 57 years old and carrying all of the accumulated gunk from those long years. I wanted to take it apart and so did a search to see if I could find the "how to"- I did find a list of instructions but nothing on youtube = which usually has some kind of video for this kind of thing. So, I decided I'd record my efforts and add them to my collection - hopefully will help others looking for this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXSfPU2bHJI

AKTexas
10-28-2010, 10:45 AM
Another good video.

I know why there are no videos,no one in their right mind would want to take one apart like that.
:crazy:

O.S.O.K.
10-28-2010, 01:26 PM
:lool: Yeah, maybe a newer one that isn't all seized up... everything on this baby was set in place glued with carmalized wd-40 or something...

But not any more!

deth502
10-28-2010, 07:58 PM
yours is funny. i have a 7600 and 2 760's and none of them have that contraption sticking out of the front of the foreend?

and the tubes are ALWAYS on very tight. ive never taken them off except for to lap the trunnion block to the receiver. the most i ever take down for cleaning is to remove the fcg, and i only do that yearly.

BUT, i gotta say, i love all of the fuck ups in the video. your keepin' it real :thumbsup: no bullshit hollywood cut scenes!