PDA

View Full Version : Come this midterm election, do ANY of you live in possible SWING districts?

tank_monkey
07-22-2018, 02:06 PM
Just curious if anyone here is in a place that has the potential of LOSING or FLIPPING to the DEMOCRATS. :)

kuntryboy
07-22-2018, 02:16 PM
my district is pretty safe. it's my senator i'm worried about. a popular former governor, phil bredesen (d) will be running against marsha blackburn (r). i'm not sure all the republicans think she can win. a vote for him is a vote for schumer. i don't care what his ads say.

JTHunter
07-22-2018, 10:00 PM
Considering that this area is so corrupt with voter fraud, East St. Louis has its own, separate Board of Elections while the county has theirs. The ESL board NEVER reports their numbers until AFTER the rest of the county has their numbers. A certain "conservative" candidate (or even a "moderate") can be leading in the rest of the county, sometimes by a sizeable margin. Then, come the next morning, VOILA !!, the "other candidate" has come from behind and won. :barf: :swear:

Richard Simmons
07-23-2018, 01:02 PM
Nope, least I hope not. Goodlatte is retiring but I'm hoping all of us that kept him in office will do the same for the Republican taking his spot. Hoping we can replace Kane as Senator this year and Warner the next time.

alismith
07-23-2018, 01:57 PM
MD already went blue during the General election (Baltimore-DC corridor swung the state to the Left), so while most of the counties will vote for a Republican, the same group will swing the state to the Dims. Hopefully,we can keep our Repub Representative this time, but I'm not counting on it....

All of our Dimocrats we sent to DC are acting like typical enemies to the Constitution.

We'll see how it goes.