PDA

View Full Version : Sad News

Moebrown20
09-02-2018, 08:57 PM
Hey guys,

I just found out some sad news.

Wade “Gibsonite” Austin passed away from a stroke on 8/26/16.

His wife quoted him and said to tell “the gang” that Gib really had fun with us and enjoyed “talking shit.”

imanaknut
09-02-2018, 09:43 PM
So sad, but thanks for the update. Pass along to his wife if you speak to her, our prayers for her and that we had fun with him too! He will be missed.

rci2950
09-02-2018, 10:41 PM
Oh no. :(

abpt1
09-02-2018, 11:52 PM
Rest In Peace old friend , you will be missed!

Full Otto
09-03-2018, 10:19 AM
Thanks for stopping by and letting us know
May he RIP

crapshoot
09-05-2018, 11:36 AM
Gibsodomite was one of the greatest human beings to walk this fucking gay earth and I'm honored to have called him my friend. Now hes fucking dead and never once was there a fucking single thanks to him for maintaining order of the shithole containment board he moderated. Fuck you Dave (Jim Jones Koolaid Man) Thornton for the way you treated him when you couldn't keep this shit fucking site running after all the fucking money you extorted from the sucker members to run this forshit site. Which btw, it doesn't cost fucking shit to run a forum. Dickhead Dave used your "donations" to buy himself guns at all of you suckers (me included) expense.

Did anyone actually get that shitty fucking ipad?
Fuck all of you for not building him a fucking shrine in his god damn honor you cocksuckers. And fuck you krapski you fucking shitbag.

Helen Keller
09-05-2018, 04:04 PM
Hello, ya cunt!

Surly in SD
09-05-2018, 10:39 PM
Gibsodomite was one of the greatest human beings to walk this fucking gay earth and I'm honored to have called him my friend. Now hes fucking dead and never once was there a fucking single thanks to him for maintaining order of the shithole containment board he moderated. Fuck you Dave (Jim Jones Koolaid Man) Thornton for the way you treated him when you couldn't keep this shit fucking site running after all the fucking money you extorted from the sucker members to run this forshit site. Which btw, it doesn't cost fucking shit to run a forum. Dickhead Dave used your "donations" to buy himself guns at all of you suckers (me included) expense.

Fuck all of you for not building him a fucking shrine in his god damn honor you cocksuckers. And fuck you krapski you fucking shitbag.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Fuck you dave. Fuck you kkkrapski. Fucking cocksuckers. :fuckyou:

mrkalashnikov
09-19-2018, 09:19 AM
Hey guys,

I just found out some sad news.

Wade “Gibsonite” Austin passed away from a stroke on 8/26/16.

His wife quoted him and said to tell “the gang” that Gib really had fun with us and enjoyed “talking shit.”

Thanks for sharing the sad info, Moe.

Though I never posted that much in the RH i used to get a kick out of reading the stuff you guys put up about Gibby's misadventures & Hondo's rusty shit guns.

RIP Gibby

TEN-32
09-19-2018, 10:37 AM

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'd add a name though. 308 the riveting uber douchebag. Godspeed and rest in peace Jizztonite.

Fuck the rest of you gunsnet losers and your pathetic little 12 man circle jerk. :aktion052_msnemotic

gunsnetadmin
09-20-2018, 05:33 AM
Actually, it does cost me money and time to maintain this site. I'm not David but he did buy servers a few times. Now I buy servers and have done so. I've also replaced hard drives a few times. David pays the internet bill and I pay hardware, electricity and also my time to look thru logs to make sure all is well. This comes out of my check with nothing from GN. Enjoy your site.

RIP to "Gib".

El Duce
12-05-2018, 04:16 PM
Sorry to hear about Gibby.