PDA

View Full Version : Trump knocking it out of the park.

Altarboy
01-08-2019, 09:11 PM
Short, sweet, and personal.

alismith
01-08-2019, 09:33 PM
What impressed me was that they were able to remove the most of the oil from Schumer's face. He didn't look quite as slimy as he usually does....

Just proves that you can wipe an ass but you can't always get rid of the stink.

imanaknut
01-08-2019, 11:21 PM
Funny how just a few years ago the moron twins who spoke after Trump were pushing to build a wall.

Yep, Trump looked and sounded good.

Full Otto
01-09-2019, 05:10 PM
Trump walks out of border security meeting after Pelosi rejects wall pitch
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-walks-out-of-meeting-after-speaker-pelosi-rejects-border-wall

Pelosi, D-Calif., said after the meeting that the president was “petulant." Schumer said Trump slammed his hand on a table in frustration, but Vice President Mike Pence and other Republicans, speaking to reporters afterward, denied that happened.
House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy said the president was willing to make a deal in the meeting.
"I just listened to Senator Schumer,” McCarthy, a California Republican, said. “I know he complained the time that you had cameras in the meeting. I think we need to bring them back. Because what he described the meeting to be is totally different than what took place."

Full Otto
01-17-2019, 06:11 PM
Pelosi Cancels State of the Union Address to Congress
https://stream.org/pelosi-cancels-state-union-address-congress-playing-trumps-hands/
UPDATE: Well, we said don’t try to get into a political theater battle with one Donald J. Trump. And sure enough, this afternoon, President Trump barred Speaker Nancy Pelosi from using military planes during the shutdown. Thing is, Pelosi was set to take off this afternoon for a trip to Brussels, Egypt and Afghanistan. Here is his letter.

5.56NATO
01-17-2019, 07:13 PM
Trump had Pelousy's luggage sent back to congress after canceling her military junket.

:D

alismith
01-17-2019, 07:18 PM
Rush was talking about the State of the Union Address and said that what Trump should do is rent a stadium, schedule a rally, and give his SotU Address there. That would be a win-win for him as it would control who attends and make sure he didn't have to put up with a bunch of interruptions from the new liberal/communist HOR members.

It's sweet that he's making Pelosi take a commercial jet if she wants to go anywhere.

1 Patriot-of-many
01-17-2019, 09:17 PM
I'm glad I voted for him. I had my doubts, even suspected he was a dem in disguise. He's about the only Republican to stand up to the craps and poke them back in the eye instead of instantly rolling over and taking it up the ass.

imanaknut
01-17-2019, 11:25 PM
Yep, I can't remember any republican standing up to the democrat-crap the way Trump is.

Now if the media, who constantly scream first amendment will actually print the truth and let the snow flakes know who is really responsible for the current sort-of-shut-down. Seems they were for the wall before they found out Trump wanted one too.

ltorlo64
01-18-2019, 08:26 AM
Rush was talking about the State of the Union Address and said that what Trump should do is rent a stadium, schedule a rally, and give his SotU Address there. That would be a win-win for him as it would control who attends and make sure he didn't have to put up with a bunch of interruptions from the new liberal/communist HOR members.

I was thinking he could do another address from the White House. He just has to provide the State of the Union to Congress, he does not have to actually speak it there. So, he could provide a written version to Congress and the spoken version to the American people. If he did half as well doing this with the SOTU as he did with the address on border funding it would be a huge win.

5.56NATO
01-18-2019, 04:22 PM
I'm glad I voted for him. I had my doubts, even suspected he was a dem in disguise. He's about the only Republican to stand up to the craps and poke them back in the eye instead of instantly rolling over and taking it up the ass.

Even if he's a dem shill he's still better than any rino.