PDA

View Full Version : Do Our Rights Come from God, the Constitution, the Supreme Court, or Congress?

Gunreference1
11-01-2010, 07:33 AM
Do Our Rights Come from God, the Constitution, the Supreme Court, or Congress?

By Publius Huldah Sunday, October 31, 2010

The future of our Posterity depends on a proper understanding of the Source of our Rights. I will explain four views; show you which one is True, and why the other three are False and lead inexorably to the destruction of any country which embraces them.

To read the rest of the story click the link below.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/29383

Steve

shorthair
11-01-2010, 07:52 AM
Our rights come from the end of a barrel first, then the end of a quill.

Warhog01
11-01-2010, 09:13 AM
My rights come from god enough said!

Krupski
11-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Do Our Rights Come from God, the Constitution, the Supreme Court, or Congress?

By Publius Huldah Sunday, October 31, 2010

The future of our Posterity depends on a proper understanding of the Source of our Rights. I will explain four views; show you which one is True, and why the other three are False and lead inexorably to the destruction of any country which embraces them.

To read the rest of the story click the link below.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/29383

Steve

Our rights are natural, inherent. We are born with the right to self defense and many other rights.

The Constitution spells out what these rights are, and in an ideal world judges would rule according to the Constitution and, therefore our Country would be under the rule of Constitutional law.

However, since the current trend is to ignore the Constitution, I would say that today, our rights are inherent... "God given" and preserved peacefully if possible, with force if necessary.

Or, put more simply: Come try and take them!

Krupski
11-01-2010, 11:09 AM
My rights come from god enough said!

Where do the rights of atheists come from?

mriddick
11-01-2010, 12:29 PM
It's not where they come from, it's who defends them that counts.