PDA

View Full Version : USDA official resigns over racism

mriddick
07-20-2010, 08:15 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38321920/ns/us_news-life/

The clip of the NAACP audience laughing and cheering sort of puts their recent remarks about the TEA party in a different light...

El Jefe
07-20-2010, 08:17 AM
Yes, yes it does. Hypocritical douchebags.

sevlex
07-20-2010, 08:19 AM
Zimbabwe-esque.

:coffee:

Ruskiegunlover
07-20-2010, 08:58 AM
wow......I really have never seen or heard yet or outright racism at a tea party event. All the pics I have seen show blacks, whites, sometiems mexican, asians together. My father has always told me that when a liberal labels you a racist, its because they know they have lost the argument and that they can win if they succesfuly label you racist.

Thats whats been done here.

Ruskiegunlover
07-20-2010, 09:20 AM
I also notice in that how they really only discuss the tea party....and the 'racist' who resigned from it.....NOT this black woman....

El Jefe
07-20-2010, 09:42 AM
Supposedly the woman in question is now saying that this incident occurred like 23 years ago. So in other words a federal official has been practicing racial preference for almost a quarter of a century and gotten away with it. Nice.

Ruskiegunlover
07-20-2010, 09:53 AM
wow........but I thought only whites were racist?

ATAK, Inc.
07-20-2010, 10:12 AM
Supposedly the woman in question is now saying that this incident occurred like 23 years ago. So in other words a federal official has been practicing racial preference for almost a quarter of a century and gotten away with it. Nice.

Regardless of when it occured, she was bragging about it on March 27th of this year, and by that action it is a brand new case of racism and bigotry...

... But wait, she's black, so she can't be racist or a bigot!:think::preach:

Hypocrits make me want to :barf:

cciota
07-20-2010, 11:24 AM
Regardless of when it occured, she was bragging about it on March 27th of this year, and by that action it is a brand new case of racism and bigotry...

... But wait, she's black, so she can't be racist or a bigot!:think::preach:

Hypocrits make me want to :barf:

Welcome to "Hope and Change"!

AKTexas
07-20-2010, 11:33 AM
So she admits to committing a crime?Our tax dollars at work!

L1A1Rocker
07-20-2010, 01:10 PM

Yep, I wonder how many white's that she "helped" may now have grounds for a discrimination lawsuit. Costing many tax payer dollars mind you.

El Jefe
07-20-2010, 01:25 PM
She's now claiming that the NAACP and the White House threw her under the bus. She claimed that the White House was freaking out that she'd be on Glen Beck tonight. Play with fire and all that...

mriddick
07-20-2010, 02:20 PM
My take is she is being wrongly thrown under the bus. Supposedly in the entire speech she starts off admitting to racist views only to redeem herself in the end helping the guy save his farm regardless of the color of his skin. In that her story is not that much different then many I've read on the old gun forum here over the years, that is a person with racist views is confronted with their own misgivings and while at first succumbing to those fears ends up putting them aside and finding out their racist views were wrong. The real issue is how the NAACP audience laughed and cheered her on during the racist part of the talk, supporting the racist views first expressed without waiting for the redeeming part...

The inside political issue for the Whitehouse and why this is all taking place is that the New Black Panther voting intimidation issue was starting to take hold in the media, so the WH brought out the NAACP to deflect that story with another based on the TEA party being racist. Now you have an audience at a NAACP event cheering when a gov't worker describes racist actions she took, the very same finger pointers of all things racist are showing themselves as racist.

Mark Ducati
07-21-2010, 07:46 AM
The guy who released this video was on Good Morning America this morning... his major point was that the democrats are trying to start a smear campaign against the Tea Party labeling them as racists. This way they have a better chance in the November elections...

I forget the name of the congressman, but as they were walking down the steps the congressman reported that he was called the "N" word 15 times and was afraid that rocks were going to be hurled next... this guy has 4 individual exculpatory videos where you can hear the crowd shouting down with the bill and even calling the congressman a bastard, but NEVER was the "N" word mentioned... but he cant get any of the networks to play the videos.

El Jefe
07-21-2010, 08:39 AM
Yes, the Democrats and to a lesser extent the Obama administration can read the tea leaves and realize that unless they do something, the November elections are going to be a blood bath. They're hoping to regain some of the Independent vote and to revitalize their base by playing the race card. I expect all sorts of bomb throwing over the next few months. *sigh*

Mark Ducati
07-21-2010, 01:08 PM
http://stoptheinvasionoforegon.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/thats-racist.gif

El Jefe
07-21-2010, 03:54 PM
It now looks as if this woman did get railroaded. The way the tape from the march meeting had been edited it looked really bad, but it looks as if it was portrayed way wrong. I think she deserves an apology at the least.

But, the NAACP had the full footage and didn't come to her aid, they along with the White House condemned her and the WH demanded she resign her job.

Race relations in this country is a fucking joke and always will be IMO.

El Jefe
07-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Vilsack is lying for Barry concerning wither the WH pressured him to fire Ms Sherrod.

Yeah I'm watching this on TV.

cciota
07-21-2010, 04:06 PM
She'll take the job back and this whole thing will get swept under the rug. You watch! I will be suprised if she tells them to go F@ck off!

El Jefe
07-21-2010, 04:35 PM
She'll take the job back and this whole thing will get swept under the rug. You watch! I will be suprised if she tells them to go F@ck off!

Vilsack says they're going to offer a promotion due to her special experience as a black woman. It didn't mean dick until Barry and Vilsack stepped in it, but that's how they roll.

cciota
07-21-2010, 04:37 PM
Vilsack says they're going to offer a promotion due to her special experience as a black woman. It didn't mean dick until Barry and Vilsack stepped in it, but that's how they roll.

Why does that not suprise me? They are so predictable.

El Jefe
07-21-2010, 04:53 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100721/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_usda_racism_resignation

AKTexas
07-21-2010, 05:07 PM
They back peddled on that one quick.

El Jefe
07-21-2010, 05:26 PM
They back peddled on that one quick.

Obambi has egg on his face and Vilsack is a complete shill. Ms Sherrod is contemplating a lawsuit, which I don't like, because it's the taxpayer who'll have to pay. She should just except the new cushy job and move on.

cciota
07-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Obambi has egg on his face and Vilsack is a complete shill. Ms Sherrod is contemplating a lawsuit, which I don't like, because it's the taxpayer who'll have to pay. She should just except the new cushy job and move on.

I'm suprised they didn't offer the her the job of First Lady as bad as they screwed this up. She can't be any worse than the current holder of that title!

mriddick
07-21-2010, 06:30 PM
Anyone else believe the WH knew what it was doing in firing the woman unfairly, making her the sympathetic martyr VS the real issue of a NAACP chapter laughing at a person describing racism against white people?

cciota
07-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Anyone else believe the WH knew what it was doing in firing the woman unfairly, making her the sympathetic martyr VS the real issue of a NAACP chapter laughing at a person describing racism against white people?

And that is the point of the whole fiasco!

El Jefe
07-21-2010, 07:56 PM

My take on this is that the abbreviated video originally released was put out there as a reaction to the NAACP calling the Tea Party folks racist, once the White House people saw it they panicked and acted before Fox could really even voice an opinion on it. Obama and the Dems poll numbers look like crap, they're running scared and will probably make more entertaining mistakes before November.

cciota
07-22-2010, 09:51 AM
My take on this is that the abbreviated video originally released was put out there as a reaction to the NAACP calling the Tea Party folks racist, once the White House people saw it they panicked and acted before Fox could really even voice an opinion on it. Obama and the Dems poll numbers look like crap, they're running scared and will probably make more entertaining mistakes before November.

It also shows how much the White House fears FOX news and FOX's viewers. No wonder lib reporters are asking the White House to shut FOX down.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/21/liberal-journalists-suggest-government-shut-down-fox-news/

El Jefe
07-22-2010, 11:10 AM
It also shows how much the White House fears FOX news and FOX's viewers. No wonder lib reporters are asking the White House to shut FOX down.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/21/liberal-journalists-suggest-government-shut-down-fox-news/

Cciota, yes, I saw some of the "Journolist" crap on Rantburg yesterday. I thought journalist were all about a free press and the 1st amendment? The more that's revealed concerning their true motivations the more it becomes obvious that an unbiased press doesn't exist and that most of them should be ignored.