PDA

View Full Version : Trump Supporters attacked by Democrats/Antifa in Minnesota

tank_monkey
10-11-2019, 10:58 AM
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/10/10/anti-trump_protesters_burn_red_trump_hats_outside_rally _in_minnesota_yell_fck_you_at_police.html

https://assets.realclear.com/images/49/490932.jpg
Trump supporters are literally fleeing the event after it ended as protestors are waiting around attacking attendees as they leave the arena

It is not safe in Minneapolis any longer for Trump supporters. Please stay away from the vicinity and do not come out with branded gear

So when can regular people start busting THESE commies in the head? :mad:

On another note, when I try to find images of the riots and these ANTIFA thugs attacking people, GOOGLE keeps giving me unrelated photos of headlines of "Trump should be impeached" bullshit. God I hate the bias of Google and the other tech giants. :(

recon
10-11-2019, 11:01 AM
It's still a divided country and will remain so for the future! The left is going to keep funding these idiots till the end of time. It's only going to get worse next year.

alismith
10-11-2019, 02:53 PM
I wonder if this might apply: Title 18, Section 241 of the US Code.

This statute "prohibits conspiracies to injure, oppress, threaten or intimidate any citizen in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him or her by the Constitution or laws of the united States."

It's, actually, a federal crime to violate this statute.

imanaknut
10-11-2019, 04:22 PM
Waiting to read the headline: "Trump supporters open fire on Antifa, several dead". And the story that followed: "After being attacked for wearing red hats, Trump supporters, screaming 'we have had enough' pulled out weapons and open fire on their attackers."

I hope it never comes down to it, but one can only be pushed around long enough before they have had enough and are not going to take it anymore.

alismith
10-11-2019, 04:52 PM
Waiting to read the headline: "Trump supporters open fire on Antifa, several dead". And the story that followed: "After being attacked for wearing red hats, Trump supporters, screaming 'we have had enough' pulled out weapons and open fire on their attackers."

I hope it never comes down to it, but one can only be pushed around long enough before they have had enough and are not going to take it anymore.

This is probably what they're hoping for. After that, they can then further justify their gun control agenda.....

My dream would be to toss a bunch of moltov cocktails into them and watch them run away burning into the sunset.

JTHunter
10-11-2019, 10:48 PM
This is probably what they're hoping for. After that, they can then further justify their gun control agenda.....

My dream would be to toss a bunch of Molotov cocktails into them and watch them run away burning into the sunset.

:yeah: :thumbspbig: :firedevil:

ltorlo64
10-12-2019, 10:09 AM

The actual headline would be "Trump Supporters Open Fire on Peaceful Protestors, X Number Dead", and the opening sentence would be "Hundreds of Trump supporters, carrying an arsenal of assault weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition, attacked and killed X people who were protesting Trump's racist and misogynistic tweets and statements." There would be no mention of any of the attacks that precipitated the self-defense response and any injured or dead among the Trump supporters would go unreported.

tank_monkey
10-12-2019, 01:21 PM
The actual headline would be "Trump Supporters Open Fire on Peaceful Protestors, X Number Dead", and the opening sentence would be "Hundreds of Trump supporters, carrying an arsenal of assault weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition, attacked and killed X people who were protesting Trump's racist and misogynistic tweets and statements." There would be no mention of any of the attacks that precipitated the self-defense response and any injured or dead among the Trump supporters would go unreported.

You know the MEDIA well.....

imanaknut
10-12-2019, 03:15 PM

Yup!

Krupski
10-20-2019, 11:10 PM

My dream would be to toss a bunch of moltov cocktails into them and watch them run away burning into the sunset.

Would that be an "assault molotov cocktail"? You know, the ones that look scary and have a rag that "protrudes conspicuously from the bottle"?

davepool
10-21-2019, 10:10 AM
If you hurled a six pack, would that be the full auto " assault molotov cocktail"

alismith
10-21-2019, 02:13 PM
If you hurled a six pack, would that be the full auto " assault molotov cocktail"

Only if you threw them in rapid succession. Six all at once would be an AOW according to the BATFE classification.