PDA

View Full Version : stock questions

nizzmont
11-03-2010, 10:22 PM
im wanting to get new furniture for my wasr 10 and been thinking bout the tapco 6 pos stock,anyone have any good or bad to say about it?i read mixed reviews from CTD site.if u know of another brand thats better please let me know thanks

L1A1Rocker
11-03-2010, 10:28 PM
I recall a guy did a write up in Shotgun News about lightweight AR's. He said the tapco AR stuff worked just fine for his lightweight AR. I'd expect the AK stuff to be of similar quality although I have no first hand experience.

KC_Kahr
11-23-2010, 08:17 PM
You probably have one by now, but I think they're great. More lower support. Much more comfortable to shoot, especially if you've got any optics mounted. Get the rubber butt pad. Drill the holes a little deeper than the instruction say so the screws hold it real solid. Not for the purist, but I think the Romy furniture wood is so damn ugly it's definitely a beauty upgrade.

deth502
11-23-2010, 09:03 PM
ive got one an a build.

its cheap, and it gets the job done. youd have to be blind and missing all 4 appendages to not notice that it is no where near the quality of ANY mid-top end ar parts, but it dosent cost as much either.

KC_Kahr
11-23-2010, 09:20 PM
Had to share this I just read on another forum about WASR furniture -
"looks like the shit house door on a Romanian tuna boat." I thought it was funny....