PDA

View Full Version : if you ever served in the Airborne.

Meat-Hook
11-07-2010, 06:42 AM
If you ever served in the Airborne, whether it be the 82nd Airborne, Special Forces, Rangers SEALS, Air Force Special Ops, ect, ect,....the 82nd Airborne Association is the place to be. Regardless of whether you ever served in the 82nd.

most of all,..the 82nd Airborne Convention that is held every year is the place to really be. The Convention is held in a different location every year. Paratroopers from across the ages and spectrum converge. No matter where its held,..they fly troopers in from Fort Bragg, North Carolina who jump in.

http://www.82ndassociation.org/AirborneUnits.html

Meat-Hook
11-07-2010, 06:55 AM
"We have members who have served with the 11th, 13th, 17th, 82nd, 101st Airborne Divisions; 187th, 503rd, 508th Airborne Regimental Combat Teams; 173rd Airborne Brigade (Separate) as well as troopers from Special Forces, Airborne Rangers, Marine Corps Recon, Navy SEALS, and Air Force Special Tactics personnel.
-------------

63DH8
11-07-2010, 03:09 PM
The guy who I rent my mother-in-law apartment to was in the 82nd, and was attached to the 18th with me when we went in to Iraq back in 91. I'll let him know. He doesn't usually get on the internet much.

HDR
11-15-2010, 06:28 AM
"It doesn't matter how many sky dives you have. Until you've stepped out the door of an airplane in total darkness at twelve hundred and fifty feet wearing ninety-five pounds of equipment, and forty-two pounds of parachute, YOU ARE STILL A LEG!

:D :D

ak74auto
01-11-2011, 07:08 PM
"It doesn't matter how many sky dives you have. Until you've stepped out the door of an airplane in total darkness at twelve hundred and fifty feet wearing ninety-five pounds of equipment, and forty-two pounds of parachute, YOU ARE STILL A LEG!

:D :D

AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY !!!!

I have been to the Special Operations Museum in Fayetteville, NC. The place kicks ass.

Hey HDR, good to see you again !

Signed a fellow ABN Trooper,
Joseph

ATAK, Inc.
01-11-2011, 07:43 PM
At the reunion, does everybody just drop in?:lool:

Some of the wildest guys I've partied with jumped out of perfectly good airplanes.

All of the Golden Nights were upright guys who would have had your back 5 minutes after meeting them!

recon
01-22-2011, 11:41 PM
Would like to go to one of these someday. Was in from 82'-85' 3/325TH ABN.