PDA

View Full Version : So why can't I edit my posts anymore?

tank_monkey
11-07-2010, 07:42 PM
I just noticed that I can't change any typographical errors in a post any more. Is this now a function of user level? Or has something else happened? :wondering:

Seriously, if we make a mistake, we can't fix it?

AK-J
11-07-2010, 07:50 PM
I think the permissions were changed after douche bags in that long ass thread about that guy that wants a dual with swampy started deleting, or otherwise erasing, their posts that show their douchebaggery. You can thank those assholes.

Arnulf
11-07-2010, 07:57 PM
I think the permissions were changed after douche bags in that long ass thread about that guy that wants a dual with swampy started deleting, or otherwise erasing, their posts that show their douchebaggery. You can thank those assholes.

Go eat a turd....any web site I have ever been on allows editing or deleting of posts.....besides he could make it just so I can not edit my posts if he was just being an ass toward me.....he does not have to make it so everyone cannot edit there posts....he is just being an asshole.

Arnulf
11-07-2010, 08:01 PM
I just found out....its a money thing $$...paying members only are allowed to edit posts....I want yo money...I want yo money.:smiley31:

O.S.O.K.
11-07-2010, 08:10 PM
I've made the admins aware of the concern over the edit button - I'm sure it will come back in due time....

No stupid rumors please. :crazy:

Arnulf
11-07-2010, 08:19 PM
I've made the admins aware of the concern over the edit button - I'm sure it will come back in due time....

No stupid rumors please. :crazy:

I don't post rumors....I was going by this post from the big cheese himself. :wiggle:

Quote Originally Posted by Guns Network Staff View Post
I restored the first two pages and I plan on restoring all the deleted posts when I get back.

I have also changed the permissions for registered and contributors to no edit or delete until I figure out another permission.

People need to understand I can restore the posts. So don't even try to play this game in this community.

O.S.O.K.
11-07-2010, 08:21 PM
But it's not to get people to pay up - that's what I was talking about.

Arnulf
11-07-2010, 08:27 PM

Sez you.

deth502
11-07-2010, 08:28 PM

bingo!

and now arnulf's all buthurt because he made some remarks his ass wasnt willing to back up, now hes crying because hes too broke to throw $20 up to pull his share.

JVD
11-07-2010, 08:28 PM
I just found out....its a money thing $$...paying members only are allowed to edit posts....I want yo money...I want yo money.:smiley31:

I can't edit mine...

Arnulf
11-07-2010, 08:36 PM
bingo!

and now arnulf's all buthurt because he made some remarks his ass wasnt willing to back up, now hes crying because hes too broke to throw $20 up to pull his share.

I ain't hurt about nothing.....you asshole fuckin liar.

Arnulf
11-07-2010, 08:38 PM
I can't edit mine...

Well I am just going by the admins post.

deth502
11-07-2010, 08:40 PM
what am i lying about? you werent deleting your posts? you are a contributer? your not upset? calling the admin an asshole would kind of go against that? no?

Go eat a turd....any web site I have ever been on allows editing or deleting of posts.....besides he could make it just so I can not edit my posts if he was just being an ass toward me.....he does not have to make it so everyone cannot edit there posts....he is just being an asshole.

Arnulf
11-07-2010, 08:46 PM
what am i lying about? you werent deleting your posts? you are a contributer? your not upset? calling the admin an asshole would kind of go against that? no?

I explained why I deleted my posts idiot.....go read it again.

Dan Morris
11-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Guess I'll try it, see what happens.
Dan

HDR
11-07-2010, 08:56 PM

People need to understand I can restore the posts. So don't even try to play this game in this community.

It appears some missed what GNS was talking about....

O.S.O.K.
11-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Arnulf - I'd give it a rest - just my advice.

Arnulf
11-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Arnulf - I'd give it a rest - just my advice.

I will.....:eyebrows:

HDR
11-07-2010, 09:17 PM
:dancingsmile:

deth502
11-07-2010, 09:27 PM

so, again, what was i lying about?

swampdragon
11-07-2010, 10:51 PM
so, again, what was i lying about?

Absolutely nothing as far as I can tell.

Contributors and non-contributors alike cannot edit right now as far as I know.
This has nothing to do with money since more than one classification is effected.

tank_monkey
11-07-2010, 11:32 PM

This has nothing to do with money since more than one classification is effected.

It's the Democrats!!! I knew it!!!!! They've hacked into the system as we speak! Either that, or it is a cruel Pavlovian stunt to get us to actually spell check our posts BEFORE posting them..... Evil geniuses!!!!

swampdragon
11-08-2010, 01:48 AM
It's the Democrats!!! I knew it!!!!! They've hacked into the system as we speak! Either that, or it is a cruel Pavlovian stunt to get us to actually spell check our posts BEFORE posting them..... Evil geniuses!!!!

Ha ha ha.
No.

It's because editing a post for spelling, or adding a link or something, or deleting a post here and there is fine...and normal.
We all do that.
But when 2 people cause 47 posts to vanish in the matter of minutes, it becomes complete ass-hattery.
This issue and permissions are being looked at now by Staff.

The argument of "other sites let you delete" is not really the point.
The point is that if you are going to delete that many of your posts, then it would have been more wise just to shut the fuck up in the first place and not post any.
Ruining the integrity of a thread just because you changed your mind is not acceptable behavior.
Just sayin'....

I edited this very post right here, but I didn't delete it for any reason.

gewehr44
11-08-2010, 03:48 AM
Damn, a few people ruining it for everyone else.

I guess I'll have to use preview more, otherwise I tend to edit a post 3 or 4 times until I find all the mistakes!

swampdragon
11-08-2010, 04:05 AM

I guess I'll have to use preview more, otherwise I tend to edit a post 3 or 4 times until I find all the mistakes!

Once somebody quotes you, then your edit becomes irrelevant anyways.
Deleting is a different thing completely.
If you are just trying to get your post straight, that's fine.
But yes...Preview is your friend.

In fact, to be honest, "I" need to follow your advice and use that feature a lil more myself too.
I get in a hurry sometimes and forget to spell-check or have words wrong and stuff.
It happens.
But you don't make 47 posts vanish, and neither do I.

GNS is trying to figure out what permission to give back and what not to.
Or maybe something new completely.
I don't know either.
I'll be as surprised as everybody else.
I like surprises...:ola:

HDR
11-08-2010, 06:11 AM
But when 2 people cause 47 posts to vanish in the matter of minutes, it becomes complete ass-hattery.
This issue and permissions are being looked at now by Staff.

The argument of "other sites let you delete" is not really the point.
The point is that if you are going to delete that many of your posts, then it would have been more wise just to shut the fuck up in the first place and not post any.
Ruining the integrity of a thread just because you changed your mind is not acceptable behavior.
Just sayin'....

I edited this very post right here, but I didn't delete it for any reason.

Matters are finally on the right track....

Dan Morris
11-08-2010, 06:19 AM
Oh well, not something I can't live with.
Dan

mrkalashnikov
11-08-2010, 07:51 AM
One thing odd I've noticed about the new GN, is that frequently there'll be a double word appearing in posts, when I definitely didn't double type that word. Then, when I go back to edit & delete the extra word...it still shows up. Strange, no?

Guns Network Staff
11-08-2010, 08:00 AM
Everything is back to normal as far as contributors. Regular members can delete there posts but not edit them.

mriddick
11-08-2010, 08:38 AM
On the old board it became to habit to quote a few people just so the "story" couldn't change.

Blacksmith
11-08-2010, 10:21 AM

Umm Nooo.
You lied about why you deleted your post.
“Lone wolf” :lool: my ass. When I was flaming Krupski you where stuck on his dick tighter than a crackhead holds on to his crack pipe.
You are nothing more than a coward that didn’t want the big bad air soft commandoes too kick in your door and shoot your little pecker.

AKTexas
11-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Umm Nooo.
You lied about why you deleted your post.
“Lone wolf” :lool: my ass. When I was flaming Krupski you where stuck on his dick tighter than a crackhead holds on to his crack pipe.
You are nothing more than a coward that didn’t want the big bad air soft commandoes too kick in your door and shoot your little pecker.

You have been talking to a bigfoot again haven't you?:laughingtohard: Arnulf---->:bj2:<----bigfoot

Arnulf
11-08-2010, 11:16 AM

I did not know that...I was going by what the admin said in his post.

Arnulf
11-08-2010, 11:22 AM
This post.

Quote Originally Posted by Guns Network Staff View Post
I restored the first two pages and I plan on restoring all the deleted posts when I get back.

I have also changed the permissions for registered and contributors to no edit or delete until I figure out another permission.

tank_monkey
11-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Everything is back to normal as far as contributors. Regular members can delete there posts but not edit them.

Why don't you just REMOVE the rights from offenders? I think punishing everyone because of two people smacks a little of the theories of gun control, i.e. because one dude shoots people, we'll ban all guns from everyone.

deth502
11-08-2010, 09:08 PM
This post.

maybe a quick tutorial as to what the fuck the word "and" means would have solved this for you? you quoted the post yourself, yet still failed to comprehend what it meant. but im the idiot.

Krupski
11-08-2010, 09:35 PM
I just noticed that I can't change any typographical errors in a post any more. Is this now a function of user level? Or has something else happened? :wondering:

Seriously, if we make a mistake, we can't fix it?

I edited a post tonight... worked fine.

Test One
Test Two

(the above was test one, test one and I edited it to 1-2).

Guns Network Staff
11-08-2010, 09:37 PM
Why don't you just REMOVE the rights from offenders? I think punishing everyone because of two people smacks a little of the theories of gun control, i.e. because one dude shoots people, we'll ban all guns from everyone.

What R U smokin? Your analogy has to do with shooting people and also gun control. Both are not even close to the reality of running this website. Kind of extreme eh? ROTFLMAO....

I am glad you all noticed and if you been a member long enough then you know about how long this answer to members deleting posts will last.

You are more free to post your opinions here then anywhere else. Think about that as well while you are reading over this response. These permissions are not cast in concrete.

Nice try but a little on the extreme....

davepool
11-08-2010, 10:38 PM
I've only used the edit button to add something to a post, never to delete anything, umm, you know us older guys sometimes forget stuff.

mriddick
11-08-2010, 10:39 PM

A few? Sounds like it was arnulf....

tank_monkey
11-08-2010, 10:43 PM
What R U smokin? Your analogy has to do with shooting people and also gun control. Both are not even close to the reality of running this website. Kind of extreme eh? ROTFLMAO....

I am glad you all noticed and if you been a member long enough then you know about how long this answer to members deleting posts will last.

You are more free to post your opinions here then anywhere else. Think about that as well while you are reading over this response. These permissions are not cast in concrete.

Nice try but a little on the extreme....

The analogy was the 'remove rights for all because 'some abuse it''. Not hard to see at all. But I'm still unsure exactly what YOU mean. Since I don't LIVE on this forum, I was not aware of any weirdness regarding members 'deleting posts'. If they are being douchebags, then just punish them. I still don't get the 'punish everyone' methodology.

And yes, if I'm not providing your servers to you, of course we all post at your pleasure or edict. That is the rule for ANY forum where membership is free (but members are encouraged to donate to help the site function).

It seems that a lot of other members are even aware of the so called fight or arguement that started this, but being that it is not visible, I sure as heck don't know what it's all about. I don' t even know the players in all of this.

But the gun control analogy should be clear if you think about it. It is not about violence. It is about setting a rule for all based on the actions of a few. I opined, 'why not just punish the guilty?" Your response didn't shed any light on this at all.

Again, it's at the Mods leisure that we are even allowed to post. I'm a SUPERMOD on several other forums, so I know what that's about. Mods see things that most of us don't, so I take it at their word, even though the reasoning baffles me.

AKTexas
11-08-2010, 10:43 PM

Arnulf will play victim here.That is his MO.

mriddick
11-08-2010, 10:51 PM
I'm with Tank monkey as I'm not sure what's going on but in reading as much as I have it seems arnulf edited alot of his posts recently and caused this reaction by the staff. Truthfully to me I'm not even sure why it matters.

Oswald Bastable
11-08-2010, 11:26 PM
I'm with Tank monkey as I'm not sure what's going on but in reading as much as I have it seems arnulf edited alot of his posts recently and caused this reaction by the staff. Truthfully to me I'm not even sure why it matters.

I frequently edit many of my posts, usually for stupid spelling/grammar errors I've made, but occasionally to add something I forgot to type that I wanted to, or on the rare occasion to restate something so that it makes more sense, or better sense than it did as I first stated it.

As it stands now, I can no longer do that, through no fault of my own.

Many thanks to you guys who fucked it up for the rest of us (not referring to you mriddick).

Guns Network Staff
11-08-2010, 11:59 PM
The analogy was the 'remove rights for all because 'some abuse it''. Not hard to see at all. But I'm still unsure exactly what YOU mean. Since I don't LIVE on this forum, I was not aware of any weirdness regarding members 'deleting posts'. If they are being douchebags, then just punish them. I still don't get the 'punish everyone' methodology.

And yes, if I'm not providing your servers to you, of course we all post at your pleasure or edict. That is the rule for ANY forum where membership is free (but members are encouraged to donate to help the site function).

It seems that a lot of other members are even aware of the so called fight or arguement that started this, but being that it is not visible, I sure as heck don't know what it's all about. I don' t even know the players in all of this.

But the gun control analogy should be clear if you think about it. It is not about violence. It is about setting a rule for all based on the actions of a few. I opined, 'why not just punish the guilty?" Your response didn't shed any light on this at all.

Again, it's at the Mods leisure that we are even allowed to post. I'm a SUPERMOD on several other forums, so I know what that's about. Mods see things that most of us don't, so I take it at their word, even though the reasoning baffles me.

Your analogy was and still is overblowed. I know what your saying but your not thinking outside the box and it's obvious you are thinking like a staff member. But since you don't LIVE here then you shouldn't care how I or any of the other Admin's administer policy, so it shouldn't matter or does it? We have numerous personalities and I know this so I use the personalities to have our point come across to certain members don't mess around with our websites integrity. You may not like the way I run the community but bottomline been doing this much longer then say 99% of everyone out there. So to say I have experience in getting my point across effectively, it's working as members are in deed such as yourself making my point very clearly. The members are making a stink and I would not expect anything less.

Are you now starting to connect the dots... Did you even read my last statement about permissions. That in itself is self explanitory... don't you think?

weevil
11-09-2010, 01:39 AM
Well it does seem unfair that we're all being punished for the actions of a few bad apples.

It's not like we can throw a blanket party for Arnulf and teach him a lesson, it is the internet after all.

Why not just punish the assholes who fuck up rather than revoking the privileges of everyone?

MOP
11-09-2010, 02:06 AM
Whoever deleted my 'edit' button...

...I'm calling you out for a Gunfight in South Dallas :firedevil:

gewehr44
11-09-2010, 02:42 AM

Heh, I saw that thread was a sh#tstorm from the beginning, so I never read past the first page.

Oswald Bastable
11-09-2010, 02:47 AM
Heh, I saw that thread was a sh#tstorm from the beginning, so I never read past the first page.

Heh, you're a wiser man than I gewehr. I made it into the 2nd page before I bailed. :)

L1A1Rocker
11-09-2010, 03:27 AM
Heh. . . that thread will be "one to beat" on this new Gunsnet site. It's now at 40 pages. . .

swampdragon
11-09-2010, 04:05 AM
Heh. . . that thread will be "one to beat" on this new Gunsnet site. It's now at 40 pages. . .

:encore::encore::encore::laugh:

And it all started with only one single sentence in the first post....lol

Oswald Bastable
11-09-2010, 04:06 AM

And leave it to Swampy to have started such a thread. Who'd have thunk it? :D

L1A1Rocker
11-09-2010, 04:09 AM

Hell, this time he was just looking for a scope mount. At least that's what he says.

swampdragon
11-09-2010, 04:21 AM

Considering the popularity of that thread, I can only surmise that "any" chance somebody might shoot me must be of real interest to a lot of people.
:lool:

swampdragon
11-09-2010, 04:29 AM
Hell, this time he was just looking for a scope mount. At least that's what he says.

I was man!
LOL...
Here it is.....
But I've since changed my mind concerning anything dealing with that website.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthread.php?74960-RS-AKM-B-Aimpoint-Mount-Variant

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/Swampdragon/c0e85a49.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/Swampdragon/8b01b6dd.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/Swampdragon/6a1ac7d3.jpg

Hochmeister
11-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Hey, I just wanted to apologize to everyone in the community for what I did concerning the deletion of my post. Everyone seems to be blaming Arnulf, but I had a part in deleting post too. Everyone edits and has the need to edit. Like for example, I can't take down my for sell thread even though Nashorn decided he didn't want the item. Now I have to post in there and hope someone actually scrolls down far enough to see that I am selling again. The way I look at it, if you're upset about what I did, or what Arnulf did, then we clearly deserve the punishment alone. Not all of GN. Like I said, I apologize, but I read no where in the rules where it said that deleting post was bad. Now if I was deleting threads, then I could definietly understand due to the fact everyone would be affected by it instead of just the thread alone. Swamps thread is HUGE, Does it really matter who decides to delete their post? Obviously it does but it makes no sense to me why it matters personally. (This is the part I get told that it's a privilege, not a right.) Then I say, "Yes admin sir, I understand. :o" Anyway, when do I get my spankin'? Stop punishing everyone else please. I'll take it like a man & suffer the consequences of what I did alone. :dammit:

deth502
11-09-2010, 03:27 PM
Hey, I just wanted to apologize to everyone in the community for what I did concerning the deletion of my post. Everyone seems to be blaming Arnulf, but I had a part in deleting post too. Everyone edits and has the need to edit. Like for example, I can't take down my for sell thread even though Nashorn decided he didn't want the item. Now I have to post in there and hope someone actually scrolls down far enough to see that I am selling again. The way I look at it, if you're upset about what I did, or what Arnulf did, then we clearly deserve the punishment alone. Not all of GN. Like I said, I apologize, but I read no where in the rules where it said that deleting post was bad. Now if I was deleting threads, then I could definietly understand due to the fact everyone would be affected by it instead of just the thread alone. Swamps thread is HUGE, Does it really matter who decides to delete their post? Obviously it does but it makes no sense to me why it matters personally. (This is the part I get told that it's a privilege, not a right.) Then I say, "Yes admin sir, I understand. :o" Anyway, when do I get my spankin'? Stop punishing everyone else please. I'll take it like a man & suffer the consequences of what I did alone. :dammit:

interesting.

one participant comes forth and admits what he did, and apologizes, while another's first resort is to start playing the victim, and lashing out calling other "fucking liars" and claiming them to be "idiots" because they themselves lack for better than a 3rd grade reading comprehension. not to mention then going on to accuse the site admin of only doing it as a ploy to extort money.

says a lot about character, dosent it?

Arnulf
11-09-2010, 03:34 PM
interesting.

one participant comes forth and admits what he did, and apologizes, while another's first resort is to start playing the victim, and lashing out calling other "fucking liars" and claiming them to be "idiots" because they themselves lack for better than a 3rd grade reading comprehension. not to mention then going on to accuse the site admin of only doing it as a ploy to extort money.

There are no rules saying you cannot edit or delete your posts....so eat shit you piece of garbage.

Arnulf
11-09-2010, 03:39 PM
Arnulf will play victim here.That is his MO.

Shut up fatty.....and go eat your turkey.

deth502
11-09-2010, 03:40 PM
and now im a piece of garbage. why was that again? please tell me what i lied about, as im not seeing it? or is it just that the truth dosent feel so good?

AKTexas
11-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Shut up fatty.....and go eat your turkey.

Awe did you little feelers get hurt?You are such a pussy!I can admit to being a fat ass,but you cannot admit to being a cock sucking homo.

You prove exactly what we all know you are,a liar and a coward piece of shit.Go fuck your mom some more!

Arnulf
11-09-2010, 03:50 PM
and now im a piece of garbage. why was that again? please tell me what i lied about, as im not seeing it? or is it just that the truth dosent feel so good?

The whole thing is wrong...it is not against GN rules to edit or delete your post....which makes you a silly fucker and a liar....I have had enough of this childish BS....if I do not want to be a part of a thread I do not have too....you people take the cake.....nothing but a bunch of fuckin mangy dogs...you can go suck suarez dick for all I care.:coffee:

Blacksmith
11-09-2010, 03:51 PM

Arnulf is a coward and a Troll. He has been calling members out and then playing all innocent. If one of his victims stand up to him, he runs and hides like the coward he is.
I imagine that his dishonesty is the reason for this whole situation, and not so much a problem with editing and deleting post.

Arnulf
11-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Awe did you little feelers get hurt?You are such a pussy!I can admit to being a fat ass,but you cannot admit to being a cock sucking homo.

You prove exactly what we all know you are,a liar and a coward piece of shit.Go fuck your mom some more!

No my feelers are not hurt....I am just amazed at how stupid and childish some of you are...now go eat a nice steamy pile of shit fat ass.

Arnulf
11-09-2010, 03:56 PM
Arnulf is a coward and a Troll. He has been calling members out and then playing all innocent. If one of his victims stand up to him, he runs and hides like the coward he is.
I imagine that his dishonesty is the reason for this whole situation, and not so much a problem with editing and deleting post.

And you are the biggest low life scumbag liar on the planet....karma will catch up with you soon.

AKTexas
11-09-2010, 03:56 PM
No my feelers are not hurt....I am just amazed at how stupid and childish some of you are...now go eat a nice steamy pile of shit fat ass.

You are typical and predictable,you back peddle any faster you head might just pop loose from your ass.I'll eat that pile of shit when you quit sucking the cock!Guess that won't be anytime soon.

deth502
11-09-2010, 03:57 PM
The whole thing is wrong...it is not against GN rules to edit or delete your post....which makes you a silly fucker and a liar....I have had enough of this childish BS....if I do not want to be a part of a thread I do not have too....you people take the cake.....nothing but a bunch of fuckin mangy dogs...you can go suck suarez dick for all I care.:coffee:

you fucking moron.

i have not edited or deleted the content of any of my posts other than for grammatical errors, every thing i said is still there.

now, you quote me where i ever accused you of breaking the rules. give me one quote to back up ANY of the shit your spewing.

fact is, you cant, and you wont, because you know your just a trolling lying piece of shit.

so show me where i lied, where i said you broke any rules, where i said any of the fallacys you accuse me of, and i will gladly apologize. until then, you are just a worthless troll POS.

deth502
11-09-2010, 03:58 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:CZvCKNEt2PjDZM:http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/cripldbird/pot-kettle.gif&t=1

Krupski
11-09-2010, 04:01 PM
Arnulf... buddy... calm down. All in all, it's no big deal.

Go outside at night, look at the sky and all the stars, then ask yourself how important this thread is compared to what you saw.

Arnulf
11-09-2010, 04:01 PM
you fucking moron.

i have not edited or deleted the content of any of my posts other than for grammatical errors, every thing i said is still there.

now, you quote me where i ever accused you of breaking the rules. give me one quote to back up ANY of the shit your spewing.

fact is, you cant, and you wont, because you know your just a trolling lying piece of shit.

so show me where i lied, where i said you broke any rules, where i said any of the fallacys you accuse me of, and i will gladly apologize. until then, you are just a worthless troll POS.

Fuckin idiot is what you are!

Arnulf
11-09-2010, 04:04 PM

Go outside at night, look at the sky and all the stars, then ask yourself how important this thread is compared to what you saw.

Your right...I will not waste anymore time on these lowlife scumbags.

AKTexas
11-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Attention the bitch has left the thread...I say again the bitch has left the thread and he is taking his pail and shovel with him.

Wash the sand out of your snatch while you are soaking your cowardly ass.

Blacksmith
11-09-2010, 04:11 PM
And you are the biggest low life scumbag liar on the planet....karma will catch up with you soon.

Like you have some type of credibility.
You are nothing but a foul mouthed little coward.
BTW
I am starting to see an Asser influence in you as well. Remember how he would always cry that he was not breaking the rules? Do you two hang out at the same diaper fetish sites?

AKTexas
11-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Like you have some type of credibility.
You are nothing but a foul mouthed little coward.
BTW
I am starting to see an Asser influence in you as well. Remember how he would always cry that he was not breaking the rules? Do you two hang out at the same diaper fetish sites?

Arnulf is his father.

Blacksmith
11-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Arnulf is his father.

One of them anyway.
I see he ran off like a little bitch again. :lool:

deth502
11-09-2010, 04:20 PM
Fuckin idiot is what you are!

exactly, just the answer i thought id get.

AKTexas
11-09-2010, 04:36 PM
One of them anyway.
I see he ran off like a little bitch again. :lool:

That is what bitches do,run home to mommy's skirt and hide under it.

Hochmeister
11-09-2010, 04:50 PM
I screwed up, I'll admit that. The admin is pissed off because of Me & Arnulf. We deleted our post, it was easily noticed by everyone. I tried to explain to "Guns Network Staff" what happened, but I think it made things worse somehow. My apologies go out to the community because I did something that screwed everyone over, and I know it was my fault. I expect people to be upset with me for it too, so I'll take my lashings without a fight. As for Arnulf, what he says, or how he feels, does not reflect my personal opinion. I've got no desire to be a dick to anyone, or create enemies here. I just want to talk about guns, sell items, etc.

AKTexas
11-09-2010, 04:58 PM
I screwed up, I'll admit that. The admin is pissed off because of Me & Arnulf. We deleted our post, it was easily noticed by everyone. I tried to explain to "Guns Network Staff" what happened, but I think it made things worse somehow. My apologies go out to the community because I did something that screwed everyone over, and I know it was my fault. I expect people to be upset with me for it too, so I'll take my lashings without a fight. As for Arnulf, what he says, or how he feels, does not reflect my personal opinion. I've got no desire to be a dick to anyone, or create enemies here. I just want to talk about guns, sell items, etc.

You are more a man than arny,he played the victim card and got called out.He is staying true to his pussification ways as always.He runs from the truth and hides behind the skirts.

Blacksmith
11-09-2010, 05:02 PM
That is what bitches do,run home to mommy's skirt and hide under it.
In a way I feel sorry for the little guy. If he is this horrified by a few words on a forum, can you imagine how terrified he would be in person? I bet he pees his panties at the mere sight of a spider.

AKTexas
11-09-2010, 05:10 PM
In a way I feel sorry for the little guy. If he is this horrified by a few words on a forum, can you imagine how terrified he would be in person? I bet he pees his panties at the mere sight of a spider.

I should send him a bus ticket to Texas so he can tell me I'm a fat ass in person.

Blacksmith
11-09-2010, 05:31 PM
I should send him a bus ticket to Texas so he can tell me I'm a fat ass in person.

He would just give you some lame excuse like bigfoot buggered him and stole his ticket.
Besides, his mommy would never let him go.

AKTexas
11-09-2010, 05:40 PM
He would just give you some lame excuse like bigfoot buggered him and stole his ticket.
Besides, his mommy would never let him go.

I guess that is the only ride he really likes...

Blacksmith
11-09-2010, 05:50 PM

“Go outside at night, look at the sky and all the stars” :char021:

HDR
11-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Hey, I just wanted to apologize to everyone in the community for what I did concerning the deletion of my post. Everyone seems to be blaming Arnulf, but I had a part in deleting post too.

interesting.

You forgot putting shit on a few others.

Arnulf,
Do you see how many words it took Hochmeister to close the issue and how many it is taking you to go on and on about it?

If I posted a poll asking who has ever made a mistake in life; you are doing a lot of work to show people you would be the only guy saying never on the site.

swampdragon
11-09-2010, 06:53 PM

:lol:

OK.
That was funny.

You left out the part about all the pretty flowers....lol

Krupski
11-09-2010, 09:00 PM

If you can look at the sky at night and not be awed by what you see, there's something wrong with you (unless it's cloudy). :)

chiak47
11-10-2010, 02:43 AM

Do you guys still hate each other over my wife?
LMFAO...

MOP
11-10-2010, 02:47 AM
The night sky is very pretty...

...clear, cool night in North Texas.

AKTexas
11-10-2010, 07:56 AM
Do you guys still hate each other over my wife?
LMFAO...

I do not hate Arnulf,he just can't ever post anything other than fat comments.He is as infantile as my unborn nephew's dick,not quite fully developed.

So is the wife and family?

DodgeGTS
11-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Lets take this to the roadhouse! yeah!

chiak47
11-10-2010, 02:33 PM
So is the wife and family?

Family is good...Thanks for asking.

AKTexas
11-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Family is good...Thanks for asking.

Good!What is the weather like there now?