PDA

View Full Version : Russian 7N1... what's it worth?

Nautilus
11-08-2010, 09:50 PM
I've got 320 rounds of Russian 7N1. I don't have a rifle to shoot it in anymore so I thought I'd put it up for sale but I have no idea what it's worth. Used to be a lot of it on gunbroker... now looks like there is only 1 or 2 guys trying to scalp it for crazy prices. Any idea on a fair price?

abpt1
11-08-2010, 11:14 PM
I've got 320 rounds of Russian 7N1. I don't have a rifle to shoot it in anymore so I thought I'd put it up for sale but I have no idea what it's worth. Used to be a lot of it on gunbroker... now looks like there is only 1 or 2 guys trying to scalp it for crazy prices. Any idea on a fair price?
I think its the best ammo I have ever shot out of my PSL .

ATAK, Inc.
11-17-2010, 08:04 PM

Currently it is from 0.75 to $1/round, which is nuts. I paid 0.20/round, shipped, when it first came in.

You could sell for 0.50/round and make a quicker sale and still come out on top, depending on what you paid for it.

whos2kno
11-21-2010, 12:44 AM
Currently it is from 0.75 to $1/round, which is nuts. I paid 0.20/round, shipped, when it first came in.

You could sell for 0.50/round and make a quicker sale and still come out on top, depending on what you paid for it.
+1
people are going nuts over this ammo
i thought i paid a arm and leg for a can of this (i think it was 75 dollars shipped back when it first came out)