PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck is roasting George Soro's nuts on his show...

O.S.O.K.
11-09-2010, 05:25 PM
The puppetmaster. That's what Beck's calling Soros, the founder of Move On and the Tide's Foundation.

He's going through point by point, event by event and exposing the extent to which Soros is manipualting events and doing his best to push the US into a abyss.

He's the one that's behind the current push on the side of the left towards "violent revolution".

This is as far as he's got tonight...

But I totally agree with his ascertions. I think that Soros is pushing the revolution as a way to trigger a series of events that will bring us to our knees.

This is the man that said that the US is the only thing in the way of a one-world order - paraphrasing.

Beck's back on now talking about Soro's past with the nazi's...

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Good.

Beck has a somewhat checkered reputation among the populace, but at the very least, he's getting the facts out about Soros.

That scum bag needs to be brought into public view. Mass recognition is the greatest fear of those who wield "silent weapons" in this "silent war". It is the one thing that can absolutely destroy the plans they have been laying out for generations.

mriddick
11-09-2010, 06:01 PM
I remember in 06 discussing Soros and having people not know who he was. It's about time people start to understand what this guy has been up to here in the US.

Integratedj
11-09-2010, 06:11 PM
I remember in 06 discussing Soros and having people not know who he was. It's about time people start to understand what this guy has been up to here in the US.

It was about '06 that I started paying attention to who that POS is and what he is doing. I hope to one day see his public execution televised on all channels, even Disney. Kids need to know what shit is when they see it and how to properly deal with it.
I'm glad Beck is finally going after him. Some one needed to.

Penguin
11-09-2010, 06:14 PM
It is about time some one shined the spot light on him for the bad things he has done.

Integratedj
11-09-2010, 06:15 PM
It is about time some one shined the spot light on him for the bad things he has done.

It's just to bad that it's a spotlight and not a televised flame thrower. Fuck Soros.

sevlex
11-09-2010, 06:22 PM
It's been clear to me since '08 that the Bamster is the sock-puppet of Soros. He doesn't say or do anything with prior approval of the "master".

O.S.O.K.
11-09-2010, 06:47 PM
You know, a proper POTUS would have this fuck experience a fatal accident... I'm saying a proper POTUS.

Hopefully, we will have enough time to elect one...

El Jefe
11-09-2010, 07:26 PM
You know, a proper POTUS would have this fuck experience a fatal accident... I'm saying a proper POTUS.

Hopefully, we will have enough time to elect one...

All we got is a TOTUS.

aliceinchains
11-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Somebody please post a link to information about this person. I don't know jack about this individual.

O.S.O.K.
11-09-2010, 07:44 PM
This one is pretty accurate: http://www.conservapedia.com/George_Soros

Had to go past about 20 to get to one that he didn't create.....

aliceinchains
11-09-2010, 07:51 PM
This one is pretty accurate: http://www.conservapedia.com/George_Soros

Had to go past about 20 to get to one that he didn't create.....

Thanks, And so he has a negative view of many Jewish groups. He even looks evil.

El Jefe
11-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Thanks, And so he has a negative view of many Jewish groups. He even looks evil.

Oh he's an evil bastard, no doubt about it.

gewehr44
11-10-2010, 05:07 AM
This is a great site that shows the relationship between groups & the donors who fund them. There's a cool visual map where you can see how they are all linked together.

http://discoverthenetworks.org/

insider
11-10-2010, 05:21 AM
Flip on the lights and the roaches scatter.

Cypher
11-10-2010, 08:38 AM
He's the one that's behind the current push on the side of the left towards "violent revolution".

LOL, When I htink of the average liberal and "violent revolution" I get a mental picture of PeeWee Herman jumping into the boxing ring with Myke Tyson.

Warthogg
11-10-2010, 01:40 PM
I hope to one day see his public execution televised on all channels, even Disney.

Here I would advocate Pay-per-View with the proceeds going to killed or wounded warriors and their families.

Warthogg
11-10-2010, 02:11 PM
:sex012:
Actually I worry less about Soros these days.

I have found that much of the agression against Soros by the Christian right wing fundamentalist nut jobs is due to Soros' belief the Palestenians should be treated fairly.

Here I agree with Soros.

Do I care about the state of Israel ? Yes about as much as I care about the state of Belize. Really I only give a shit about my country - the United States of America. We will never have a coherent, pro US Midle East policy until we start telling the inconsequential state of Israel to kiss our ass. Here I agree with barry obama.

Having been driven from the right wing rethuglicans with such abuses as the PATRIOT ACT, as a libertarian I can now even agree with a tiny amount re barry obama and g soros........both, in the main, pieces of shit of course !!:sex012:

gewehr44
11-11-2010, 05:27 AM
Having been driven from the right wing rethuglicans with such abuses as the PATRIOT ACT, as a libertarian I can now even agree with a tiny amount re barry obama and g soros........both, in the main, pieces of shit of course !!

So, when the PATRIOT ACT came up for renewal early this year, did the Dems let it expire??

Nope, they passed it again overwhelmingly.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/25/house-renews-patriot-act/

stevelyn
11-11-2010, 09:13 AM
It's just to bad that it's a spotlight and not a televised flame thrower. Fuck Soros.

Never could understand why he hasn't been selected for ballistic surgery.

O.S.O.K.
11-11-2010, 10:38 AM
:sex012:
Actually I worry less about Soros these days.

I have found that much of the agression against Soros by the Christian right wing fundamentalist nut jobs is due to Soros' belief the Palestenians should be treated fairly.

Here I agree with Soros.

Do I care about the state of Israel ? Yes about as much as I care about the state of Belize. Really I only give a shit about my country - the United States of America. We will never have a coherent, pro US Midle East policy until we start telling the inconsequential state of Israel to kiss our ass. Here I agree with barry obama.

Having been driven from the right wing rethuglicans with such abuses as the PATRIOT ACT, as a libertarian I can now even agree with a tiny amount re barry obama and g soros........both, in the main, pieces of shit of course !!:sex012:

George Soros is pro-palestinian because he is anti-Jew. He was born a Jew but during the nazi occupation of Hungary, he was complicit with the nazis - at age 12. He helped them ID and round up the Jews in his area - to take them to the camps.... He is showing the classic psychological behavior that such people exhibit. He is justifying his actions by hating Jews - Jews must be bad or he wouldn't have done that...

Are you sure you want to agree with anything that sick fuck says?

I sure as hell know that I don't. If you listen to his interviews where he's feeling confident and sharing his feelings... man the guy is a meglomaniac of the highest order and because of his huge wealth and the decades of experience that he has in manipulating markets and bringing down economies, he is a very real threat to us all.

The bastard is hard at work right now trying to earn his crowning acheivement: the destruction of the American economy.

Like I said earlier, any proper POTUS would take care of this blight on humanity in the proper way.