PDA

View Full Version : Off To Idaho Tomorrow.

ATAK, Inc.
11-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Going back up tomorrow. My oldest gets her braces off on Monday, then she will fly back Monday night. I'll be up there for a bit more than a week, cleaning and doing some repairs, the house is rented out starting the 1st of December. I got to swap out the dishwashers, tile the hallway, clean up the garage and put up a wall to inclose our stuff at the back of the shop.

I'm bringing back the remaining few things, my media blasting cabinet, parts washer, a few remaining household things, and oh yeah, my '69 Camaro! Should be back on the 20th or 21st. I will have internet while up there, thank god!

imanaknut
11-10-2010, 08:22 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun... NOT!!!!!

Anyway, have a good time. Oh, and pictures of the Camaro would be nice. :D

slamfire51
11-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Have fun, if that's possible doing repairs.

Yeah, pics of the Camaro for sure.

ATAK, Inc.
11-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Have fun, if that's possible doing repairs.

Yeah, pics of the Camaro for sure.

My wife wanted to spend the day with me for Veterans Day, so we posponed the trip by a day.

Left this morning and I normally drive strait thru, but this time had a feeling it was more important to take my time, so my daughter and I got a motel room in Ogden (not quite 1/2 way), and will finish the trip tomorrow.

Got lots of work at the Idaho house, but it will be worth it. I really hate having to give up my monster garage, but family is more important.

Will get some pics of the whole car, once I put all the front back on, and will do some pics of it and the trip back next weekend.

Here is the link to my photobucket account documenting the build. http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll144/SVD1843/Time%20Warped/

aliceinchains
11-13-2010, 12:23 AM
I want to see a decent burn out with the camaro. Nothing upscale but just a little tease. Want to hear the HP for the most part. When you get a chance.

ATAK, Inc.
11-13-2010, 12:36 AM
I want to see a decent burn out with the camaro. Nothing upscale but just a little tease. Want to hear the HP for the most part. When you get a chance.

I can do that! To start with, I'm keeping the stock rear gears(3.08), not very good with a manual, but unless some extra $$$ pops up from somewhere, that is what I'm stuck with. With headers, some minor porting and computer re-programming I should be at about 400hp, should be enough to get the skins rotating on a 3,000lb car! I'll keep up on my progress of finishing the build with pics and some narrative.