PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Area Guys?

Zoff12
11-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Any of you guys live in the Cleveland area?

mriddick
11-11-2010, 10:30 PM
One of the houses I own is about 2 hours south, I get up there about once a month.

Why?

Zoff12
11-11-2010, 11:15 PM
No big reason. I go up there a couple a times a year.to see family. Thought I'd meet some of the TGN members if possible.

skorpion
11-12-2010, 07:41 AM
I'm about 1.5 to 2 hours SE of Cleveland on the Oh/Pa line just north of the Oh/Wv line. :D

mriddick
11-12-2010, 07:53 AM
There's a few good gun shows in the area, PM when you'll be in town and maybe we can meet up at one.

Zoff12
11-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Up here right now. Over in Brooklyn Heights/Independence area. Gotta head back to Va in the morning but will be back in a month or two.

Lysander
11-13-2010, 01:27 PM
I'm south in C-Bus, but lemme know the next time you're up and I can head up to Cleveland for an afternoon.

Zoff12
11-13-2010, 01:54 PM
That would be cool. Got some family up here that need to be introduced to firearms. My Sister's b-friend owns a few but they are not very well educated on them.

mriddick
11-14-2010, 09:56 AM
Up here right now. Over in Brooklyn Heights/Independence area. Gotta head back to Va in the morning but will be back in a month or two.

There is a nice show this weekend in Medina off Rt 18, it's a favorite show of mine. After the show if you take 224 over to Barberton you can get some of the best chicken in the world. The Cleveland-Berea show is good as well.

I'm south in C-Bus, but lemme know the next time you're up and I can head up to Cleveland for an afternoon.

South of Columbus as in Grove City south of Columbus, Washington Court house, Wilmington or Cinci :)

Lysander
11-14-2010, 09:59 AM
There is a nice show this weekend in Medina off Rt 18, it's a favorite show of mine. After the show if you take 224 over to Barberton you can get some of the best chicken in the world. The Cleveland-Berea show is good as well.

South of Columbus as in Grove City south of Columbus, Washington Court house, Wilmington or Cinci :)

You been everywhere, man.

mriddick
11-14-2010, 10:05 AM
You been everywhere, man.

Funny I had a guy tell me that this week. It's like I've spent 30 years moving in circles around OH, IN, KY and TN. I have family that owns a farm in Wash CH and another that owns 5400 acres right off I71 near Wilmington. There's the OGCA show at Roberts right off the freeway at exit 50 that's really a great show (it's by membership only though) if you ever want to go I can get you a temporary badge.

skorpion
11-14-2010, 10:38 AM
Funny I had a guy tell me that this week. It's like I've spent 30 years moving in circles around OH, IN, KY and TN. I have family that owns a farm in Wash CH and another that owns 5400 acres right off I71 near Wilmington. There's the OGCA show at Roberts right off the freeway at exit 50 that's really a great show (it's by membership only though) if you ever want to go I can get you a temporary badge.
I can vouch for the awesomeness of the OGCA shows. You can spend a whole day walking through the show. My father and I were OGCA members until the show wasn't allowed into the Cleveland I-X Center any more. :swear:

Lysander
11-14-2010, 10:41 AM
I'd love to check it out, though it may have to wait till Spring.