PDA

View Full Version : wanna get angry? read this .

deth502
11-11-2010, 09:58 PM
http://www.kcra.com/r/25754519/detail.html

A Stanislaus County school is forcing a student to take an American flag off of his bike.

Thirteen-year-old Cody Alicea put the flag there as a show of support for the veterans in his family.

But officials at Denair Middle School told him he couldn't fly it.

Parraz said the campus has recently experienced some racial tension. He said some students got out of hand on Cinco de Mayo.

"Our Hispanic, you know, kids will, you know, bring their Mexican flags and they'll display it, and then of course the kids would do the American flag situation, and it does cause kind of a racial tension which we don't really want," Parraz said.

the fuckers should stop and remember what fucking country they are in. if they are so fucking upset over the flag of the country they are in, no ones stopping them from going the fuck back to mexico.

HDR
11-11-2010, 10:01 PM
""Our Hispanic, you know, kids will, you know, bring their Mexican flags and they'll display it"

IMO, they don't have a right to display the Mexican flag here.

abpt1
11-11-2010, 10:01 PM
http://www.kcra.com/r/25754519/detail.html

the fuckers should stop and remember what fucking country they are in. if they are so fucking upset over the flag of the country they are in, no ones stopping them from going the fuck back to mexico.

:thumbsup:

aliceinchains
11-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Send them little fuckers over to China and let them wave a Mexican flag.

Kadmos
11-11-2010, 10:17 PM
I'm starting to wonder what percentage of the population was probably dropped on their heads as infants:thud:

Tx Dogblaster
11-11-2010, 10:36 PM
I would expect no less from Kalifornia... If they don't like our flag then effum with the pole it flies on!!!

mriddick
11-11-2010, 10:42 PM
A sad commentary of the state of education in California if not most places in America at the moment.

ubersoldate
11-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Wonder where thats at?
I live IN the stanislous forest, and I have yet to see ONE local who supports Obamanation...
This is the RED part of the state!

Did a search, its down the hill a hour and a half into the valley.

Guess thats what happens the farther south you go.

sisyphus
11-11-2010, 11:14 PM
In the nearby H.S. (where all my kids went, and which now has a more than 50% hispanic population) there was a "gang-related" incident today where one "student" didn't like the way another looked at him and the two got into a verbal, then physical altercation in which a knife was used. The other "student" then retreated into the school and returned with a gun (that he probably got from a homie inside) and pointed it at the head of the knife boy.

Officials stated that everybody involved in the incident will be dealt with in the most sever fashion. I guess somebody gets lunch detention for sensitivity training tomorrow.

deth502
11-12-2010, 01:40 AM
""Our Hispanic, you know, kids will, you know, bring their Mexican flags and they'll display it"

IMO, they don't have a right to display the Mexican flag here.

not in obamas america. thats fine, just dont fly an american flag or they might get offended.

and it keeps getting worse. these school systems are doing worse that the govt. the ppl spoke out against them in the election, wheres the outrage against the schools? they keep coming up with their bullshit policies, and they keep getting worse. the children are being deprived a real education to learn how to be "pc" and perpetuate more of the same bullshit.

insider
11-12-2010, 04:35 AM
Time to take back our schools too!

AKTexas
11-12-2010, 07:04 AM
California?No surprised in the least.May 5th is an American holiday,why do these fucks expect us to recognize it?We celebrate July 4th in America,our independence from England.For those SOB's born in Mexico can go home and celebrate the day there.

El Jefe
11-12-2010, 08:41 AM
Any of them here illegally should be deported, anyone else needs to get their priorities straight.

MOP
11-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Hang all traitors.

O.S.O.K.
11-12-2010, 10:30 AM
My community here in Texas is just a little more hispanic than anglo. Our schools all fly the stars and stripes, say pledge of allegience and Texas pledge too.

We are all Americans and know it.

That is just fucked up there.

It's what happens when people don't have to go through the naturalization process when they imigrate. Just walk accross the border and you get this crap.

This is an invasion pure and simple.

It is far past the time when we should be rounding up all illegals by force and kicking their asses back south - regardless of wether or not they had kids here.

And then by God, put up a fuckinging fence and patrol it.

DeadPool
11-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Hang all traitors.

Good call but we're gonna need a lot of ropes to hang the whole democratic party.

slamfire51
11-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Send them little fuckers over to China and let them wave a Mexican flag.

Better yet, add them to the work force there.
They will be glad to display the American flag IF they return .

sksAL
11-12-2010, 01:01 PM
one of the local cholo was hasseling my boy about a month ago, called him some name in spictalk, usually my son is pretty good natured but this insult made girls at the scene laugh. cholita got the beans stomped outta him proper. got a 3 day suspension and he rode with me on calls. had a great time. fuck mexico and mexicans.:sex012:

deth502
11-12-2010, 04:29 PM
jic anyone wants to let them know how you feel about this, i found contact info posted on another board.

If anybody is still interested in this matter. I have the contact information to not only the Person whom trook this action, but also the school board member themselfs. I for one feel strongly about this matter. So here is the contact information.
DENAIR UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT:
tel: ED PARRAZ 209-632-7514 x1202 (the superintendent)
fax: 209-632-9194
BOD: LALLEN@DUSD.K12.CA.US
CBROWN@DUSD.K12.CA.US
KDAY@DUSD.K12.CA.US
TELLIS@DUSD.K12.CA.US
RHODGES@DUSD.K12.CA.US