PDA

View Full Version : School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike

chiak47
11-12-2010, 01:08 PM
This is not the country I grew up loving..

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-americanflagbike11122010,0,3045879.htmlstory

13-year-old Cody Alicea rides with an American flag on the back of his bike. He says he does this to be patriotic and to honor veterans, like his own grandfather, Robert. He's had the flag on his bike for two months but Monday, was told to take it down.

A school official at Denair Middle School told Cody some students had been complaining about the flag and it was no longer allowed on school property.

"In this country we're supposed to be free," said Cody. "And I should be able to wave my flag wherever I want to. And they're telling me I can't."

Cody's grandfather says the school was concerned about racial tensions or uprisings because of the flag. He feels if there was really a problem it should have been brought up two months ago, not during Veterans week.

"No action should be taken. We don't want any repercussion," said Roger. "We just want Cody to be proud of what he's doing."

azhonkey
11-12-2010, 01:29 PM
if it was a mexican kid with a mexican flag the ACLU would be all over this like stink on shit.only in kali.:bs:

cciota
11-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Let me guess. California? I'm soooo glad I left that place 6 years ago.

deth502
11-12-2010, 04:05 PM
http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?4424-wanna-get-angry-read-this-.&p=61157#post61157

Krupski
11-12-2010, 10:18 PM
..........the school was concerned about racial tensions or uprisings because of the flag.

"Uprising" my ass. Try to make me take down any of MY Flags and they'll see what an "uprising" is.

Fucking politically correct pussies! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :swear:

My Flag comes down over my dead body!

imanaknut
11-12-2010, 10:21 PM
Latest update says the school realized they were wrong, about the time they noticed the linch mob that was descending on them waving Old Glory.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/12/school-reverses-course-ordering-student-remove-flag-bike/?test=latestnews

Mark Ducati
11-12-2010, 10:22 PM
If I were this boy's parents, I'd have the local Veteran's Club/Office marching out front of the school in protest...

This IS still America... that'd be like asking my son to rip off the American Flag off of his right shoulder on his cubscout uniform!

You know how in Amsterdam drugs are legal? You smoke/drink/shoot just about anything you want there legally.... that's how AmeriKa is now, doesn't matter what country you're from, OUR AmeriCa is like a refugee camp for the 3rd world countries of our planet, homo's, sinners in general now... as long as you don't break "the law" you're good to go... the problem is, the head honcho sinner Satan is in control and making "the laws".

arcangel
11-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Wow thats bogus, whats next right?

chiak47
11-12-2010, 10:44 PM
If I were this boy's parents, I'd have the local Veteran's Club/Office marching out front of the school in protest...

This IS still America... that'd be like asking my son to rip off the American Flag off of his right shoulder on his cubscout uniform!

You know how in Amsterdam drugs are legal? You smoke/drink/shoot just about anything you want there legally.... that's how AmeriKa is now, doesn't matter what country you're from, OUR AmeriCa is like a refugee camp for the 3rd world countries of our planet, homo's, sinners in general now... as long as you don't break "the law" you're good to go... the problem is, the head honcho sinner Satan is in control and making "the laws".

But we are the most free nation on earth...or so I have been told over and over again.

Ppsh41
11-13-2010, 10:39 AM
Does anyone know if school kids even say 'The Pledge of Allegiance' in school anymore?
Or is it in Spanish to a Mexican flag?

chiak47
11-13-2010, 10:47 AM
Does anyone know if school kids even say 'The Pledge of Allegiance' in school anymore?

Funny that you ask this...just last night my 4yr old recited the Pledge for me due to him learning it in 4k (Christian school)

JVD
11-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Or is it in Spanish to a Mexican flag?

They never had it when I was in high school, aside from one or two teachers who made time for it iirc. This was all of 6-10 years ago.

matshock
11-13-2010, 04:00 PM
Funny that you ask this...just last night my 4yr old recited the Pledge for me due to him learning it in 4k (Christian school)

Yep, my son learned it at age 4 in a private, mostly secular school (religion is not frowned upon there either). Public schools are robbing children of their heritage and their future.