PDA

View Full Version : Two more allegations of sexual assult leveled at AlGore

El Jefe
07-21-2010, 12:51 PM
The hand job wanted a hand job, hilarious! :1139png:

.................................................. .................................................. .........................

The Gore Sex Allegations: Here's What You Need To Know

Former Vice President Al Gore has been hit by new allegations of sexual assault. This time, it's two more massage therapists bringing the charges.

The former VP is already in hot water, fighting abuse claims in Portland, where another masseuse said Gore groped her in '06 and asked her to perform a "chakra release" (massage-speak for "hand job".) He denies everything.

The new allegations are said to have taken place at two hotels - one in Beverly Hills in 2007, when Gore was in Hollywood for the Oscars, the other in Tokyo in 2008.

A source from the luxury hotel in Beverly Hills told The Enquirer: "The therapist claimed that when they were alone, Gore shrugged off a towel and stood naked in front of her." He then propositioned her for a sexual act, according to The Enquirer.

Molly Hagerty, the Portland victim, has also recently piped up with some new evidence: a pair of stained black pants and the remains of some candy supposedly gobbled by Gore.

http://www.businessinsider.com/two-more-women-accuse-al-gore-of-assault-2010-7

cciota
07-21-2010, 01:00 PM
Notice we haven't heard alot about global warming lately. The poster boy has gotten his dick knocked in the dirt. Literally!

El Jefe
07-21-2010, 01:06 PM
Notice we haven't heard alot about global warming lately. The poster boy has gotten his dick knocked in the dirt. Literally!

Those leaked climate-gate e-mails were one of the best things to happen in some time. In a sane world, Gore would be in prison.

AKTexas
07-21-2010, 01:08 PM
Are you sure it wasn't an allegation of man-bear-pig abuse?

I wonder what Mrs. PMRC Tipper Gore is thinking about her douche-bag husband?

El Jefe
07-21-2010, 01:09 PM
Are you sure it wasn't an allegation of man-bear-pig abuse?

I wonder what Mrs. PMRC Tipper Gore is thinking about her douche-bag husband?

Well, they are divorcing as we speak.

AKTexas
07-21-2010, 01:13 PM
Well, they are divorcing as we speak.

No shit?They are such role models. :whatever:

I guess I did not even give a damn enough to know.

El Jefe
07-21-2010, 01:16 PM
No shit?They are such role models. :whatever:

I guess I did not even give a damn enough to know.

Meh, I saw it on Drudge, anything negative for Gore makes me smile. :)

AKTexas
07-21-2010, 01:18 PM
Meh, I saw it on Drudge, anything negative for Gore makes me smile. :)

Anything negative for any Democrat makes me smile.

O.S.O.K.
07-21-2010, 01:21 PM
Masseus: "you want little man massage?"
Algore: "hu hu hu he.... yeahess"

:lol:

Mark Ducati
07-21-2010, 01:51 PM
"The therapist claimed that when they were alone, Gore shrugged off a towel and stood naked in front of her."

So did she go blind?

El Jefe
07-21-2010, 01:55 PM
I'm sure she at least puked.

Al Gore must be a complete tool, after all the crap Bubba got himself into, and he's asking strangers for a hand job? Doh!

Mark Ducati
07-21-2010, 01:57 PM
A "Chakra Release"? Never heard that one... must have been preceded by:

http://images02.olx.com/ui/4/14/70/63771470_3-Thai-and-Chinese-massage-in-Bayside-Health-Beauty-Fitness.jpg

"Me rub you rong time"

El Jefe
07-21-2010, 02:00 PM
I always heard it called a "happy ending". :)

Chakra release sounds all new agey.

Dr. Gonzo GED
07-21-2010, 02:36 PM
So I guess this story won't have a "happy ending"?:encore:

El Jefe
07-21-2010, 02:40 PM
So I guess this story won't have a "happy ending"?:encore:

I think that depends on ones point of view, if this discredits the charlatan AlGore, I'm happy. :)

Dr. Gonzo GED
07-21-2010, 03:34 PM
I think that depends on ones point of view, if this discredits the charlatan AlGore, I'm happy. :)

Hopefully he gets his next "full body spa treatment" from a three hundred pound convict named "Bubba".

El Jefe
07-21-2010, 03:45 PM
Hopefully he gets his next "full body spa treatment" from a three hundred pound convict named "Bubba".

I'd settle for the bulk of the world considering him a clown and a thief. The "Goreacle", good grief.

American Rage
07-22-2010, 03:15 PM
I think he likes to relive all that post traumatic stresss he suffered while touring the brothels and massage parlors of Vietnam with two persoanl bodyguards every step of the way.

Rage

HDR
07-22-2010, 07:34 PM
Another lefty who needs to pay for it.