PDA

View Full Version : As your congress critter a question and you get assaulted

Mark Ducati
07-21-2010, 01:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v60oNUoHBYM

AKTexas
07-21-2010, 01:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v60oNUoHBYM

And these are our leaders?He assaulted a stranger on the street,if he was just another guy he would be in jail getting anally raped.

ATAK, Inc.
07-21-2010, 02:17 PM
I saw this vid a while back. This tool who is supposed to be held to a higher level really doesn't deserve to represent a wet paper bag.
He also acted like he just walked away from a real long happy hour!

El Jefe
07-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Too bad the young guy didn't press charges...........or knee the bastard in the junk.

NewbieAKguy
07-21-2010, 10:45 PM
Saw this on Glenn Beck couple weeks ago. I would have been tempted to grab his wrist and put him in a chicken wing like during my popo days. And if he still didn't get the point to leave me alone, the gooseneck!

L1A1Rocker
07-21-2010, 11:07 PM
And these are our leaders?He assaulted a stranger on the street,if he was just another guy he would be in jail getting anally raped.

Just a little quib. They are not our leaders. They THINK that they are, but they really are our representatives. They work for us - or at least they are supposed to.

JTHunter
07-21-2010, 11:10 PM
Too bad the young guy didn't press charges...........or knee the bastard in the junk.

Exactly what I was thinking! Especially when he put his had behind the young man's neck and started pulling him closer!

cciota
07-22-2010, 09:34 AM
That's my Congressional Representative. F'n puke! He wouldn't even talk to people last summer about the Healthcare bill. So I wrote him expressing my concerns about the Healthcare take over and basically got a letter back saying he was going to vote for it and didn't give a rats ass about what we thought. My wife's hairdresser is married to one of his kids and my wife is getting her hair done today. I told her to find out what is happening with this whole deal. I'll get back to you guys this afternoon.