PDA

View Full Version : Rush has Crossed Over

matshock
11-15-2010, 01:26 PM
He has labeled the left and the Democratic party "poison" today. He is accusing them of planning to implement death panels, economic depression, political imprisonment and civil war.

Welcome to the Republic, Rush. Now go buy some guns and talk about them on the air.

Tx Dogblaster
11-15-2010, 01:41 PM
He makes some good points a lot of times but his arrogance grinds on my nerves. I'd be surprised if I found out that he actually owned ANY guns at all...

imanaknut
11-15-2010, 01:50 PM
According to an interview with Ted Nugent, Rush owns as least one firearm, one that was given to him by the NRA.

Ruskiegunlover
11-15-2010, 01:55 PM
well, a good test to see if he BELIEVES any of that would be to ask him if he owns any REAL firearms.....not an antique bp gun like that probably given to him by the NRA.......If he does not, he really doesn't believe most of what he is saying.......If he believed it, he would arm himself in prep.....

mriddick
11-15-2010, 02:04 PM
I thought from the title he had died LOL. Rush is the ultimate economic conservative, I really wish the constitutional conservatives had a speaker who could touch the masses as well as he does, then we'd see real revolution.

According to an interview with Ted Nugent, Rush owns as least one firearm, one that was given to him by the NRA.
If the NRA gave it it's a BP rifle....

Gunner1558
11-15-2010, 03:34 PM
I If the NRA gave it it's a BP rifle....

I remember the presentation in the NRA Rifleman mag, several years back. It was a flintlock, made by a well known BP 'smith.

Krupski
11-15-2010, 03:37 PM

Zumbo owns a pretty pink AR-15... given to him by Ted Nugent. :yeah:

Kadmos
11-15-2010, 05:32 PM

Probably traded it for something with codeine in it.

crapshoot
11-15-2010, 05:36 PM

I heard Rush has a bunch of Gold. Does that make you upset?

AKTexas
11-15-2010, 05:37 PM

Cheap shots now?

HDR
11-15-2010, 05:56 PM

Kadmos, think about it realistically if the left wouldn't do the moon bat stuff they do, Limbaugh wouldn't have a nationally syndicated show.

He comes across as a pompous ass; however, he most certainly has the "good stuff" on the Left which is why people listen. Again, if the Left wouldn't do what they do; Rush wouldn't be much now would he?

The ugly reality is Rush is no more than national clearing house for information which is both accurate and correct.

DeadPool
11-15-2010, 05:57 PM

I hope Mel Gibson hunts you down.

raxar
11-15-2010, 07:09 PM
What's the correlation between not owning guns and not beleiving what he says? I don't own any dresses but I still like women.

HDR
11-15-2010, 07:28 PM
What's the correlation between not owning guns and not beleiving what he says? I don't own any dresses but I still like women.

Ditto, one of my neighbors is a gunless tree hugger; however, the lady is absolutely adamant when it comes to the BoR and RKBA is an individual right. According to her; anyone who can read ought to know that, lol.

dfariswheel
11-15-2010, 07:39 PM
Rush comes across as pompous, but that's done deliberately.
The "Talent on loan from God" and all the other arrogant stuff is all part of the act.
He does it because it just drives the Left bonkers, (or more than they usually are).
Personally, Limbaugh is a very humble guy, just like his entire family.
Like most media personalities, he has his public "show biz" personality and the real him in private.

As for being a real Conservative, his family is famous for both being true hard-core Conservatives, AND for having the real deal in integrity and Conservative values.
They make no distinctions about the Constitution, INCLUDING the part about owning guns. They'll defend it all.

You don't have to own guns to defend the Second. Limbaugh has spoken about and defended gun ownership rights many times.

You don't have to like him, or listen to him, but you have to admit that he's the most effective Conservative spokesman and booster there is.

HDR
11-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Rush comes across as pompous, but that's done deliberately.

Nah, its him..

As for being a real Conservative, his family is famous for both being true hard-core Conservatives, AND for having the real deal in integrity and Conservative values.

No offense to Rush, however Jane and Peter sure changed that for the Fonda family...

lol

You don't have to own guns to defend the Second.

Hopefully some who are in need of educating on the subject are being enlightened.

You don't have to like him, or listen to him, but you have to admit that he's the most effective Conservative spokesman and booster there is.

I don't like him; however, he gets some of the best "stuff" on the Left so I listen to him. :D

Kadmos
11-15-2010, 08:22 PM
Kadmos, think about it realistically if the left wouldn't do the moon bat stuff they do, Limbaugh wouldn't have a nationally syndicated show.

He comes across as a pompous ass; however, he most certainly has the "good stuff" on the Left which is why people listen. Again, if the Left wouldn't do what they do; Rush wouldn't be much now would he?

The ugly reality is Rush is no more than national clearing house for information which is both accurate and correct.

Hogwash, he's a celebrity. It has nothing to do with information, accuracy, or correctness. It has nothing to do with what the left does or says. It has to do with entertainment. Which puts him, Glenn Beck, Keith Obermann, Paris Hilton, and hundreds of other essentially useless people on the exact same level as a Russian bear on a tricycle.

There was a reason the Roman empire put prostitutes on a higher social level than actors..you get better value for your money

Uncle Scary
11-15-2010, 08:26 PM
http://crooksandliars.com/files/uploads/2008/05/rush.jpg

I don't much care for him. He's a demagogue for trailer park conservatism. Despite all his praise for Ronald Reagan, he never voted for him. In fact, Rush never registered to vote until he was exposed and shamed into it by a newspaper. He is an media opportunist who saw a need for a certain type of conservative talk show host, and he filled that niche. He's knows how to talk the talk and that's it.

swampdragon
11-15-2010, 08:33 PM
I hope Mel Gibson hunts you down.

:laugh:

AK_Apostle
11-15-2010, 09:10 PM
I only listen to Savage, took awhile to get used to his style but now that I have I find him the most believable and worth listening to.

btcave
11-15-2010, 09:22 PM
I quit listening to talk radio. I got too agrivated. I have to keep the blood presure down you know. I get too wound around the axle about politics. Beck was my favorite.

Rush always rubbed me the wrong way. His delivery, not his message. So I never got into listening to him.

insider
11-16-2010, 05:12 AM
Rush was better when he was zoned on pills.

bubagun
11-16-2010, 07:52 AM

Still bitter about Mcshitstain's loss to obama?