PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong.

matshock
11-17-2010, 03:07 PM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1110/45285.html

The democrats did put Nancy Pelosi out front again.

This is educational though- one of the reasons that the dems haven't fallen off of the face of the earth yet is that they circle wagons and largely stick together even when they know they're wrong and they've lost.

We need to think about that in 2012 when we're faced with our electoral choices.

Warhog01
11-17-2010, 03:15 PM
This is truly GOOD NEWS!!!! for conservatives, the wicked bitch from the west will still continue doing what has failed and in a most spectacular libtarded way, becoming the posterchild for what is wrong in america today.

Infidelski
11-17-2010, 03:17 PM
Thought that biatch said she'd retire if dems lost the house!

cciota
11-17-2010, 03:19 PM
That's the best things the dems could do! Stick her botox mug out there and reassure the people that they did not hear the message that was sent Nov.2. Make 2012 look even better.

Oswald Bastable
11-17-2010, 04:58 PM
That's the best things the dems could do! Stick her botox mug out there and reassure the people that they did not hear the message that was sent Nov.2. Make 2012 look even better.

Yup, the gift that keeps on giving. :)

aliceinchains
11-17-2010, 05:23 PM
Thought that biatch said she'd retire if dems lost the house!

Devil bitch says a lot of stuff that has no meaning.

El Laton Caliente
11-17-2010, 05:36 PM
I like it. Keep Dirty Harry and the wicked witch of the west on and prove you are going to do more of the same if given power... They go into 2012 with the same losing team... cool.

tank_monkey
11-17-2010, 06:23 PM
Republicans are rejoicing. They WANTED the fringe lunatic Pelosi to STILL be the FACE of the Democratic party. What would be bad would be to have an unknown or 'moderate' democrat to take the 'edge' off their wild and liberal ways. Having Pelosi still be the face reminds everyone as to why they voted against the Dems in november :D

So rejoice. The Dems are sowing the seeds of their own destruction!

blacksheep
11-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Republicans are rejoicing. They WANTED the fringe lunatic Pelosi to STILL be the FACE of the Democratic party. What would be bad would be to have an unknown or 'moderate' democrat to take the 'edge' off their wild and liberal ways. Having Pelosi still be the face reminds everyone as to why they voted against the Dems in november :D

So rejoice. The Dems are sowing the seeds of their own destruction!

It's a wonderful thing that Pelosi is doing for us, can't wait for the 2012 elections.:proudusa:

Penguin
11-17-2010, 06:50 PM
I am surprised, I beat this ends up back firing on them in the end. The real question is the price we pay in the mean time worth the probable reward in 2012?