PDA

View Full Version : privacy propaganda on our news ....

printerman
11-18-2010, 08:48 AM
You'll probably note how many airport security stories hit the various newswires all at once. Hand patting and personal searches vs. camera / x-ray type searches and both of there effectiveness , or lack of !

Any decent person would say "cast aside your personal liberties for the safety and good of all" ! And this on the outside sounds good and legislation will more than likely head in that direction ! However we will once again be duped into giving up a very important freedom and that is PRIVACY.

Remember Roe vs. Wade is not about a woman's right choose , even though that's what most of us think ! It's all about a woman's privacy. The supreme court at the time of Roe vs. Wade decisions couldn't make a declaration as to when life begins. So instead the crafty bastard lawyers bamboozled their case on the premise of privacy....

...of course we know about abortion , but that's not what this post is about ! It's about over-turning Roe vs. Wade by our government so they can give us "the micro-chip" !! Right now privacy is the only thing holding back the so-called Real I.D. legislation .

So in order to give us "the chip" , they need to overturn ALL privacy issues unless ....
.....unless there is a catacalysmic event and martial law is declared . However the Bilderberg orders demand this plan of a chip world-wide so law must be in order for the world courts to follow. After all this is a globalist agenda. You know the crew Soros , Rothschild , Rockerfella and all the ass-clowns who know better than us gun toting bible thumping types who ask for God's help , not mankinds .....

swampdragon
11-18-2010, 11:02 AM
You just had to throw in God and all that stuff huh?

Being for or against the chip and for or against privacy has nothing to do with religion.
I am for privacy and against the chip.
But I'm also against religion too.
Bible thumpers just belong to a different group who want to control society as well.
WAKE UP....lol.

crapshoot
11-18-2010, 11:03 AM
I think jesus would want you to have a microchip.

ATAK, Inc.
11-18-2010, 11:15 AM

I think jesus wants him to have a lead pellet instead!

crapshoot
11-18-2010, 11:16 AM
No, but I'm sure the NWO would like for that because he keeps telling us their secret plans that he is "in the know" about.

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-18-2010, 12:20 PM
Any decent person would say "cast aside your personal liberties for the safety and good of all" !
No. No they wouldn't.

Crist, you're a stupid asshole.

Randomluck
11-18-2010, 03:15 PM
No. No they wouldn't.

Crist, you're a stupid asshole.

Just now figured that out eh Swifty?

:nutkick:

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-18-2010, 03:29 PM
Just now figured that out eh Swifty?

:nutkick:
Nah, it's just that every once in a while he still surprises me.

Randomluck
11-20-2010, 10:05 AM

Of course he would. After all didn't he allow them to be invented? If he did'nt want people like Printardman, you know, the dangerous, unhospitalized, dangers to society to be tracked, he wouldn't have allowed them. :D

HDR
11-20-2010, 05:45 PM
Nah, it's just that every once in a while he still surprises me.

Does he really?

lol