TAPCO breaks at $3.87
TAPCO G2 at $18.69

http://www.onlyoutdoorgear.com/tapco-ak0684-muzzle-brake

Schuetzenman
11-20-2010, 02:12 PM
Tapco AK0684 Muzzle Brake

Tx Dogblaster
11-20-2010, 10:56 PM
The brake is cheap enough for sure and that's a pretty good price on the G2... Any idea what their shipping charges are like?

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Blacksmith
11-21-2010, 10:55 AM
Any idea what their shipping charges are like?

Don't know
I still have some left from when “Gun parts guy” hooked us up before the site went down. So none for me.

Wild Bill
12-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the info!!! I just bought 2 of both. Shipping was reasonable.

aliceinchains
12-11-2010, 08:37 PM
I hope Tapco wil be a sponser here again.

FunkyPertwee
12-13-2010, 12:16 PM
I ordered the muzzle break and G2 4 days ago; it said 2 left in stock.

Today I get an email telling me that the slant brake is permanently out of stock and I need to pick a different item for the same price. There is nothing else for the same price. I said upgrade it to the 74 brake for no charge or give me a refund. I haven't heard back yet.

Blacksmith
12-13-2010, 12:53 PM
I ordered the muzzle break and G2 4 days ago; it said 2 left in stock.

Today I get an email telling me that the slant brake is permanently out of stock and I need to pick a different item for the same price. There is nothing else for the same price. I said upgrade it to the 74 brake for no charge or give me a refund. I haven't heard back yet.

Looking at the other thread, it is hit or miss with them.
One of the guys did call them and stated they were very polite.
The company is evidently operating under several different store names (URL’s)
I do not want to pimp other sites here. but if you need a link to the other thread let me know and I will PM it to you.

FunkyPertwee
12-15-2010, 11:36 AM
I got an email this morning confirming that they had refunded the price of the muzzle brake and that the rest of my order is on the way.

My other items are a G2 trigger and a slotted birdcage flash hider for .762 AKs. I'll put it on my Draco.

Blacksmith
12-15-2010, 01:53 PM
Glad to see they are taking care of you.
Allot of these outfits are just small mom and pop retailers.
I imagine at these prices they fell into a deal they could not refuse from TAPCO and are just blowing them out.

AK-Karl
01-05-2011, 05:12 PM
I got an email this morning confirming that they had refunded the price of the muzzle brake and that the rest of my order is on the way.

My other items are a G2 trigger and a slotted birdcage flash hider for .762 AKs. I'll put it on my Draco.

They must have gotten more in. I ordered and received three of each, so I'm set for a few builds. Good price, when I thought the prices were only going up. :thumbsup:

FunkyPertwee
01-05-2011, 05:35 PM
They must have gotten more in. I ordered and received three of each, so I'm set for a few builds. Good price, when I thought the prices were only going up. :thumbsup:

Well, I guess I've got an excuse to order then. I could use another G2 for my PSL and a slant break for an alternative look for my Draco if so desired.