PDA

View Full Version : Tenth Amendment Center Nullification Summit in Florida 10/10/10

kathy
07-22-2010, 05:17 AM
I am seriously considering attending this, the Tenth Amendment is the way to stop this insane centralized unconstitutional takeover.

An announcement from TAC pointed out momentum in the states’ rights movement as Virginia, Utah, Idaho and others fight Obamacare. Occupying the top media narrative right now is Arizona’s effort to deal with the federal failure to stem the tide of undocumented aliens. Washington State, Oklahoma and Tennessee are fighting Capt-and-Trade legislation. Those are just a few efforts by the states; others are working to stop the Real I.D. Act and to protect gun rights.

http://www.theusreport.com/the-us-report/2010/7/20/nullification-summit-to-focus-on-states-stopping-unconstitut.html

printerman
07-23-2010, 08:08 AM
I hope you and others do make this important summit ! I'm against the "Real I.D." legislation that keeps re-appearing in different forms ! This "Real I.D." agenda is Bilderberg sent and "they'll" stop at nothing to bring about this plan to embed and identify all people with a micro-chip !