PDA

View Full Version : Time for Kennedy assassination files , who COULD cover up such a murder ?

printerman
11-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Only one group has that power !!!

Hint : You can't say anything against them or you'll be labeled for life ...

Hint : They own 99% of the entire media complex , that's film , news and print ....

Hint : They've owned the world's banking system since the French Revolution ....

Hint : The Illuminati and Communism were their plan and they have worked it well ....

That's right , you guessed it The Girl Scouts !!! Got Cookies my ass ....

In case your one of those who have that "I don't give a shit " attitudes then try and find out later after it matters , good luck when your living under the planned Sustainable Development , all micro-chipped and no where to go .

Your favorite Bilderberger has plans for you and your Christian family and it ain't fun !

AKTexas
11-22-2010, 03:50 PM
Who gives two shits?Both of them have been dead too long to give a damn.

crapshoot
11-22-2010, 03:51 PM

Hint : They own 99% of the entire media complex , that's film , news and print ....

Hint : They've owned the world's banking system since the French Revolution ....

Hint : The Illuminati and Communism were their plan and they have worked it well ....

In case your one of those who have that "I don't give a shit " attitudes then try and find out later after it matters , good luck when your living under the planned Sustainable Development , all micro-chipped and no where to go .

Your favorite Bilderberger has plans for you and your Christian family and it ain't fun !

I want to be a bilderberger.

Helen Keller
11-22-2010, 06:19 PM
There were no "magic" bullets

Oswald had a X45 magnifying piece on his NC star red dot and a $25 laser he got at walmart in the airsoft section.....

Krupski
11-22-2010, 08:14 PM
Time for Kennedy assassination files , who COULD cover up such a murder ? Only one group has that power !!!

And that group is the American people. The stupid, gullible sheep who believe everything and anything the government tells them.

Lately though, the sheep have added a new tool to their arsenal. It's the "scream as loud as possible to discredit the other guy before he can even finish a sentence".

Try to say something like "Oswald didn't do it" and if you get the first two words out, you're lucky. Then starts the barrage of insults. Don't believe the government lies? Well then you must:

(1) be un-American
(2) Anti Semitic (that one is the wildcard... like *.*).
(3) Dishonor our Troops (another wildcard)
(4) A kook (easy to say word for a small mind... only 4 letters).
(5) A terrorist (because "Communist" is so outdated).
(6) A militia nut (fat, dumb, happy and heavily armed of course, as we know they all are)
(7) On the ignore list (they can't stand the truth)
(8) On the terrorist watch list (because the government doesn't want you to think of the truth)

As it's been said, "ignorance is bliss". There must be a LOT of happy people in the Country.

Krupski
11-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Who gives two shits?Both of them have been dead too long to give a damn.

You and every other American SHOULD and MUST "give a damn". Someone had the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES whacked and, to this day, they've gotten away with it.

Oswald was simply a patsy. If it happened today, Oswald would have had "terrorist" connections instead of "communist" connections, because "terrorist" is the buzzword of this decade.

It's bad enough that the government lies to us daily. What's pathetic and sickening is that most Americans BELIEVE the bullshit they are fed. No wonder this Country is going down the drain.

AKTexas
11-22-2010, 08:27 PM
You and every other American SHOULD and MUST "give a damn". Someone had the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES whacked and, to this day, they've gotten away with it.

Oswald was simply a patsy. If it happened today, Oswald would have had "terrorist" connections instead of "communist" connections, because "terrorist" is the buzzword of this decade.

It's bad enough that the government lies to us daily. What's pathetic and sickening is that most Americans BELIEVE the bullshit they are fed. No wonder this Country is going down the drain.

Not my president.I was not even born.I don't care who killed him and his twinkle toed brother.The entire Kennedy family was founded on corruption, prostitution,and greed.I do not morn for bad dead presidents.I do not believe the konspiracy,just too kooky for me.Oswald killed the fucker,damn good shot.Proof that a trained,determined loon can accomplish such a feat.

MOP
11-22-2010, 09:39 PM
The Industrialist Ruling Class, and their minions, whacked JFK .

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-23-2010, 12:42 PM
I shot JFK. I did it. With a MAGIC bullet.

There's your answer. Are you happy now?

Don;t believe me? Good. That's what we want you to think.

CigarGuy
11-23-2010, 01:50 PM

Bilderbear are those shops in the mall, right?

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-23-2010, 01:51 PM
Bilderbear are those shops in the mall, right?
:lool:

I thought it was "build-a-burger", like at those really nice Bar and Grill places with all the corny stuff on the walls...

Krupski
11-23-2010, 05:02 PM
Not my president.I was not even born.I don't care who killed him and his twinkle toed brother.The entire Kennedy family was founded on corruption, prostitution,and greed.I do not morn for bad dead presidents.I do not believe the konspiracy,just too kooky for me.Oswald killed the fucker,damn good shot.Proof that a trained,determined loon can accomplish such a feat.

Well, I was in first grade when Kennedy got whacked, so it was no big deal to me either.

My point it (since I believe that Oswald did NOT do it), that the government lied to us and is still lying to this day.

I mean, just a week ago they tried to tell us that the rocket was an airplane contrail.

Lied yesterday, lying today and will lie tomorrow.

I wouldn't give a shit what the government did or how much they lied... but they have the gall to extort taxes from me, make laws that I am supposed to obey, threaten me if I don't pay or obey, treat me like a terrorist everywhere I turn and then to top it off, lie in my face? Sorry, but it pisses me off.

I would rather they be honest, say "we are the government, we will fuck you in the ass repeatedly and you will like it" then to smile in my face and fucking LIE.

Krupski
11-23-2010, 05:12 PM
The Industrialist Ruling Class, and their minions, whacked JFK .

I really don't know who did it... and I don't even have theories as to who did it.

One thing I DO know is Oswald didn't do it.

Look how typical and amateurish the government story is...

Oswald was a "communist" sympathizer. Being called a "commie" back then was no different than being called a "terrorist" today.

Not long before Kennedy got shot, Oswald all of a sudden got this job at the "school book depository".

Then Kennedy gets shot and Oswald's old rifle, complete with loose, cheap scope and empty shell casings are found upstairs (even though Oswald was never up there).

Magically, Oswald (we are told) not only shot Kennedy, but also killed that cop Tibbets or Tippet or whatever at the same time... with a revolver. Damn what a magician Oswald must have been.

Then, in predictable fashion, the pasty is silenced (by Jack Ruby). How convenient.

Oh, and let's not forget the pristine bullet. Maybe the general gun-fearing public will buy that bullshit, but any of us that have ever fired a gun knows that the bullet ALWAYS deforms, mushrooms, mushes, shatters.

But amazingly, Oswald's shot went through skull, leg bone, the car sheet metal and God-knows what else and remained "pristine". Can you say BULLSHIT?

Several people at the "grassy knoll" saw and heard a gunshot, a revolver shot, fired by a guy dressed like a cop. A woman, amazingly, actually caught a photo of the muzzle flash of the pistol. However, the FBI confiscated her film.

Maybe the people who believe the government AREN'T complete idiots. Maybe they just can't face the fact that they are being ass raped AND lied to at the same time. Maybe it helps to fantasize that they are actually telling the truth.

MOP
11-23-2010, 07:25 PM
Lyndon Blow Job is knee-deep in the whole mess.

Ruby is a Dallas Gangster, with direct link to the Mafia in New Orleans.

JFK was going to fight the Vietnamese Commies with Special Forces advising/assisting the ARVN ..... could have been the winning tactics ?

LBJ got in, and rushed vast numbers of regular troops into the Cauldron of a Guerrilla War.

He , and his administration were picking areas in the North, that can and cannot be bombed !!!!!

printerman
11-26-2010, 10:02 AM
The "Magic" bullet was a solid and solid's often perform and and don't deform , however knowing that the bullet was supposed to have penetrated two people in three places and curved and shifted as much as 8" to 10" in mid-flight then this was a "Magic/Tragic" bullet indeed. Besides solids only stay true to form when hitting no bone , Kennedy and Connally both had bones hit in the multi-shooter assassination.

Experts at the Mannlicher-Carcano factory were flattered at the idea of one of their rifles shooting two rounds with precision in only 1.7 seconds. Numerous factory and military studies showed from WWII that their rifle was only capable of two rounds in 2.4 seconds. Wasn't even "possible" in 1.7 , although independent (government affiliation) tests were done to the contrary. I know who I believe....

How Oswald got so quickly across town and pulled over by J.D. Tippets is amazing since Oswald never drove , not even in emergencies. He refused to drive and was never seen driving by anyone. Oswald must have been followed then when he was in the theater they murdered Tippet and put the blame on Oswald. They needed a reason to finger their patsy and litterbug wasn't good enough to go in and get him.

MOP
11-27-2010, 05:34 AM
Planting a pristine bullet was a very sloppy job !

I like JFK, he's the 1, and only decent Kennedy from that whole damned clan.

rahatlakhoom
12-07-2010, 09:55 PM
LBJ ordered the rear seat of the limo removed after JFK's perforated body
was lifted out. It was full of holes. The forward shooters simply weren't having
a good day landing the kill shot.
There were 20 material witnesses who saw what occurred next after the
long range shots failed. None of them were allowed to speak, and within 2 years,
all were dead.
As William Cooper would tell his audiences, the driver of the limo, turned
and fired his pistol into JFK's head. The unedited Zapruder film confirms this.

ubersoldate
12-07-2010, 10:41 PM
These threads are just too easy.

Who killed the kennedys?

Bigfoot!

ATAK, Inc.
12-08-2010, 01:43 PM
It was actually the Comedian from the Watchmen! He was on the grassy knoll, and was ordered by Nixon to set up Oswald!

El Jefe
12-09-2010, 10:27 AM
LBJ ordered the rear seat of the limo removed after JFK's perforated body
was lifted out. It was full of holes. The forward shooters simply weren't having
a good day landing the kill shot.
There were 20 material witnesses who saw what occurred next after the
long range shots failed. None of them were allowed to speak, and within 2 years,
all were dead.
As William Cooper would tell his audiences, the driver of the limo, turned
and fired his pistol into JFK's head. The unedited Zapruder film confirms this.

Um, can you prove any of this shit you just splattered all over the place? Or are you like Printfuck and have inside knowledge and can't divulge your sources?

You should ask the Uberkook, Krupski, about how he bought and studied the Warren Report when he was but 7 years old. Yeah.

:laughingtohard:

Dr. Gonzo GED
12-09-2010, 12:57 PM
The unedited Zapruder film confirms this.
No it doesn't.

The "unedited Zapruder film" is in color, and it planely shows that what appears to be the "gun" in the front passengers hand in the black and white version, is actually the highlight on the hair of the man behind him. It also shows Kenedy getting shot from the rear, in grizly detail.

Sorry man. If you dig, you'll find that Ocam's razor really does apply to this one...

rahatlakhoom
12-09-2010, 02:36 PM
No it doesn't.

The "unedited Zapruder film" is in color, and it planely shows that what appears to be the "gun" in the front passengers hand in the black and white version, is actually the highlight on the hair of the man behind him. It also shows Kenedy getting shot from the rear, in grizly detail.

Sorry man. If you dig, you'll find that Ocam's razor really does apply to this one...

I admit you are correct on this one. I just caught a clip on the
Brillcreem shine of the guy next to the driver.

Um, can you prove any of this shit you just splattered all over the place? Or are you like Printfuck and have inside knowledge and can't divulge your sources?

You should ask the Uberkook, Krupski, about how he bought and studied the Warren Report when he was but 7 years old. Yeah.

The Warren Report was written specifically for a 7 year old.
The assassination was murder in broad daylight.
It has as much to say about elimination of a figure as a denial of liberty
to the entire US population by an internal cadre of criminals who actually
rape this country instead of run it.

Watch how his body guards are ordered to stand down before entry into the
kill zone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8&NR=1&feature=fvwp

I don't anything to prove, this is all old news. If you get shit spattered, get a
Gallagher plastic sheet or move to the balcony.

Dr. Gonzo GED
12-09-2010, 03:32 PM
I admit you are correct on this one. I just caught a clip on the
Brillcreem shine of the guy next to the driver.

I honestly felt a little deflated myself when I saw it.