PDA

View Full Version : Noticed something that surprised me at the DMV today.

El Jefe
07-22-2010, 01:37 PM
I had to go down to the DMV today and get my drivers license renewed, while there and while I was waiting for the gal to make my new license I notice that they have two large flat screens mounted on the wall in the waiting area. What surprised me was that both TV sets were tuned to Fox News. I left chucking to my self. :think:

cciota
07-22-2010, 01:47 PM
You ever notice that in alot of the nations airports, they always have CNN on. I have yet to be through one that has FOX on.

El Jefe
07-22-2010, 01:53 PM
You ever notice that in alot of the nations airports, they always have CNN on. I have yet to be through one that has FOX on.

Just proves that airports are commies! :tinfoil:

Blacksmith
07-22-2010, 03:49 PM

That is odd. all the pilots and flight attendants I know are extremely conservative. I guess there must be quite a few liberal ones out there as well.:think: probably just too embarrassed to admit it.

raxar
07-22-2010, 03:53 PM
I think that CNN has a network that is intended to be shown just in airports, I suspect the reason why they have an airport specific network is that they don't report on plane crashes and hijackings

O.S.O.K.
07-22-2010, 04:03 PM
Guys, really?

CNN pays for the friggin monitors - the TV's. The deal is the APO gets the TV's but they play only CNN airport news.

I always look for the nearest bar to find Fox News. ;)

Mark Ducati
07-22-2010, 04:34 PM
Thanks... that reminds me, we're flying from ATL to Vegas tomorrow... I think I'm going to bring my Universal remote and have some fun :)

O.S.O.K.
07-22-2010, 06:27 PM
Mark, its CNN or nadda - I think its a tape or some such schit at that.

HDR
07-22-2010, 06:33 PM
Thanks... that reminds me, we're flying from ATL to Vegas tomorrow... I think I'm going to bring my Universal remote and have some fun :)

That is an excellent idea!!