PDA

View Full Version : Israeli Airport Security

TEN-32
11-25-2010, 01:44 PM
The Israelis are developing an airport security device that eliminates the privacy concerns that come with full-body scanners at the airports.

It's a booth you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you. They see this as a win-win for everyone, with none of the whining about racial profiling. It also would eliminate the costs of long and expensive trials. Justice would be swift. Case closed!
You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system: "Attention standby passengers — we now have a seat available on flight number ____. Shalom."

AK_Apostle
11-25-2010, 02:04 PM
Allow me to be the first. "THAT'S RACIST!" Good idea though.

mriddick
11-25-2010, 02:13 PM
The Israelis are developing an airport security device that eliminates the privacy concerns that come with full-body scanners at the airports.

It's a booth you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you. They see this as a win-win for everyone, with none of the whining about racial profiling. It also would eliminate the costs of long and expensive trials. Justice would be swift. Case closed!
You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system: "Attention standby passengers — we now have a seat available on flight number ____. Shalom."

Funny joke but you know that would be funny to try and I bet effective...

My advice it to stop now and don't become "that guy" around here. I will tell you how it will end, you'll do that at every instance you can till it and you just become a joke and after a while you'll just leave with hurt feelings continuing to be a joke well after you leave. I've been posting on this and the eariler site well before most here and have seen people start down that road several times before.

Dan Morris
11-25-2010, 03:43 PM

Damit...that is one I would pay to watch!!!Racist....it doesn't profile or discriminate.....u wired, you die...simple!
Dan

Gunner1558
11-26-2010, 11:44 AM
I'd be willing to pay an extra fee for flying, just to cover the cost of the booth.

Vorkutinetz
11-26-2010, 06:30 PM
I would not bitch for one second if my tax dollars went to this solution:) Brilliant!!!

slamfire51
11-26-2010, 06:48 PM

You'd have to blow up a Black terrorist to be a racist.

DodgeGTS
11-27-2010, 08:47 AM
You'd have to blow up a Black terrorist to be a racist.

Got a volunteer:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101127/ap_on_re_us/us_portland_car_bomb_plot;_ylt=AtE7TzLQcVwaOZffHIk _PrGs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNwZnRpOWVxBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTA xMTI3L3VzX3BvcnRsYW5kX2Nhcl9ib21iX3Bsb3QEY2NvZGUDb W9zdHBvcHVsYXIEY3BvcwMxBHBvcwMyBHB0A2hvbWVfY29rZQR zZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3J5BHNsawNmZWRzc29tYWxpLWI-

Krupski
11-27-2010, 07:41 PM

Actually, I heard on the radio that the Israelis don't do all the stupid bullshit that the TSA does here. Their best "scanner" is a personal interview with the passengers. They supposedly have trained people who walk around, look at body language and talk to possible suspects, gauging them by how they act and react.

What we need to do is go back to simple metal detectors. Walk through, if you beep, put your keys in a bowl and try again. That's it.

A "terrorist", if they have any intentions of taking over an airplane, are gonna do it, regardless of whether or not the bumbling TSA fools are there checking shoes, soda bottles and baby milk.

All the problems could be solved by simply..........

http://www.scottbieser.com/images/Sept11_c540.jpg

...arming passengers.

(photo courtesy of www.scottbieser.com (http://www.scottbieser.com))

TEN-32
11-27-2010, 08:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLjNJI54GMM