PDA

View Full Version : my account from GN version 1

DesertDawg
07-22-2010, 05:27 PM
I was a donator, But I have no friggin clue what level I was..any help?

old Grump
07-22-2010, 07:53 PM
Ha, I was gold and now it says I am a senior citizen, hell I knew that.

Krupski
07-23-2010, 01:10 PM

Hey Dawg... I know you're probably sick of people asking... but you are OK I hope?

DesertDawg
07-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Hey Dawg... I know you're probably sick of people asking... but you are OK I hope?

Good as a red heads pussy!

Krupski
07-23-2010, 06:44 PM
Good as a red heads pussy!

I can relate to that! (I married a redhead!)

Anyway, glad to hear it! :thumbsup:

l921428x
07-25-2010, 12:33 AM
Seems to be my problem also, could have sworn I had a platinum membership until 4/10.

O.S.O.K.
08-03-2010, 02:49 PM
OK, I've been waiting... I too was a contributor- I believe it was silver... do I need to send a PM or something?

And threadcounts and feedback scores?

Not trying to be pushy, just want to be sure and get on the list... :)

AKTexas
08-03-2010, 03:12 PM
I figure it is just a color change and some extra status so I will just renew in a few weeks.

O.S.O.K.
08-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Oh, I'll be reupping for sure - when the time comes :) I jumped in early last time as part of the drive...

Blacksmith
08-03-2010, 03:36 PM
I figure it is just a color change and some extra status so I will just renew in a few weeks.

That’s exactly how I feel. I will probably wait for the membership drive.
I really don’t care what a few arrogant members think.
Edited to add:
Note:
That remark was meant for the arrogant member that attacked me on my membership status.

AKTexas
08-03-2010, 04:06 PM
That’s exactly how I feel. I will probably wait for the membership drive.
I really don’t care what a few arrogant members think.
Edited to add:
Note:
That remark was meant for the arrogant member that attacked me on my membership status.

Hmmm could it be?????:hitler::1139png:

This is tuition week and I'm just holding out to finalize payment and books first then my vices.

Blacksmith
08-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Hmmm could it be?????

This is tuition week and I'm just holding out to finalize payment and books first then my vices.

You guessed it. when I tried to explain to him that I contributed during the last raffle and that they have obviously not had time to fix every ones account. he went into a rant about them not accepting money and insinuated that I was lying. I’m surprised that he did not come out and call everyone here a liar.
what it says under my member name really does not mater to me. and I really don’t care if they change my status or not. besides I would rather them continue working on the site and making it stable and easy to get around, rather than wasting time on this.

I’m sure they will be running another membership raffle/drive before long.
I will contribute and they can correct the membership status then.

ATAK, Inc.
08-03-2010, 04:52 PM

Hi DD! From what I recall, you were Gold before the meltdown, but my STML could be playing tricks with me.

I was upped to gold for donating to the raffle before we went off-line, but since it was nothing I paid for, it is really not very important.