PDA

View Full Version : Printerman strikes again

printerman
11-30-2010, 09:01 AM
Sept. 9 , we're told 4 dead and gas explosion rocks San Bruno

Inside sources say 50 dead and military jet firebombs town. A 35 minute silence in media reporting and a 10 minute delay from fire departments has many people wondering just what did happen ?

39 homes destroyed when most people were home and only 4 dead , c'mon man ! I smell another Hurricane Andrew death toll vs. the truth going on here and how you going to know when witnesses say one thing and the feedia say another....

Witnesses also are amazed at how qiuck the clean-up took , 48 hrs.

Integratedj
11-30-2010, 09:12 AM
Sept. 9 , we're told 4 dead and gas explosion rocks San Bruno

Inside sources say 50 dead and military jet firebombs town. A 35 minute silence in media reporting and a 10 minute delay from fire departments has many people wondering just what did happen ?

39 homes destroyed when most people were home and only 4 dead , c'mon man ! I smell another Hurricane Andrew death toll vs. the truth going on here and how you going to know when witnesses say one thing and the feedia say another....

Witnesses also are amazed at how qiuck the clean-up took , 48 hrs.

Some of my friends live down the street from where this happened. They drive down the road right beside the blast site every day to take their kid to and from day care. They have walked up and looked at the scene. It was a gas leak explosion.

You can't possibly be this fucking dumb are you? Your bs is all for internet jest right? If not, call up your parents and every last teacher you had growing up, and let them know they failed miserably.

Oh yeah, the Heat suck.

Gunreference1
11-30-2010, 09:47 AM
This thread really needs to be moved to the K-files forum.

Steve

AKTexas
11-30-2010, 09:48 AM
Your kooky shit once again is a slap in the face of the lives lost.Do you have a source for your insane theory?Fuck no!You make this shit up.

Stick to trannys it is what you are best at.

Krupski
11-30-2010, 09:59 AM
Inside sources say 50 dead and military jet firebombs town.

Are you saying OUR MILITARY bombed the town?

Dude... what drugs are you on? Besides, if our military attacked the town, there would BE nothing left to clean up.

Many years ago on a Saturday morning, all of a sudden my house shook and the windows rattled. I found out later that there was an explosion about 20 miles away that leveled an entire city block sized area (although not many houses since it was an industrial area).

One person was killed. One.

Was it our military bombing the city? Nope. Turned out to be a big propane tank that leaked...

printerman
11-30-2010, 07:04 PM
read American Free Press , article by Victor Thorn
titled , Not one - But two - California Mysteries Explored
November 29 , 2010 edition

not made up , just no lies , no propaganda !!! ya'll think what you want ....

ATAK, Inc.
11-30-2010, 07:45 PM

LINK???

You put it out there, you provide the link!

AKTexas
11-30-2010, 07:48 PM

You know what we think...but here you are still posting stupid shit.

HDR
12-02-2010, 10:49 PM
You can't possibly be this fucking dumb are you? Your bs is all for internet jest right? If not, call up your parents and every last teacher you had growing up, and let them know they failed miserably.

The answer is obviously he can be that fscking dumb; he seems to pride himself on it.