PDA

View Full Version : I need a little bit of help

Moebrown20
11-30-2010, 04:39 PM
I have a rough sketch of a movie plot i'm doing.
It's about a shtf here in the U.S. It's a bio-zombie outbreak(something like 28 days or the crazies outbreak).

I need help with ideas & survival tactics (with and with out weapons).
From big city to small town. Military & Gov input (what they say & what they would do).

I know a few directors and writters but I need more input before the draft starts.

There won't be tons of dialog, I want this to be as real as possible.

Crash
11-30-2010, 04:59 PM
I've always wondered about what the Government would really do with an outbreak. I figure it would be similar to Hurricane Katrina or Andrew in the way they (Gov.) try to control the resources and people. A little research on how those natural disasters were handled would be a good insight as to how things could be. You can see how people reacted with and without the government. Also was interesting in how some neighborhoods banded together to get through it and others just sat there waiting on the government to do everything for them.
During the power outages locally from Hurricane Wilma I was amazed at how people that were supposed to be civilized turn postal without the creature comforts like a refrigerator, drinkable water, air conditioning, and basic things folks take for granted. This was in a span of just a couple of weeks....

Zoff12
11-30-2010, 05:05 PM
I see the gooberment using a strictly “quarantine and contain” method in a zombie-type apocalypse. If that seems to be failing… “cleansing” of the affected area. If that fails… the elite will withdraw to secure bunkers and wait it out leaving us peons behind.

Crash
11-30-2010, 05:13 PM
I agree, once it's deemed beyond their control they will pull out and isolate themselves leaving what/who is left behind to fend for themselves. Afterwards they'll reappear to "help" and reinstitute the government for control.

I see the gooberment using a strictly “quarantine and contain” method in a zombie-type apocalypse. If that seems to be failing… “cleansing” of the affected area. If that fails… the elite will withdraw to secure bunkers and wait it out leaving us peons behind.

swampdragon
11-30-2010, 06:00 PM
Is this supposed to be a fantasy movie, or as real as possible?

Moebrown20
11-30-2010, 06:12 PM
Is this supposed to be a fantasy movie, or as real as possible?

Real as possible Swampy.
I will need your intel on this after 20 in.

swampdragon
11-30-2010, 06:38 PM
Real as possible Swampy.
I will need your intel on this after 20 in.

happy to help where I can.
Just let me know.

Schuetzenman
11-30-2010, 06:45 PM
Sounds interesting. I think you should have a subtle message that the ones without the guns are Zombie sushi. People with the guns = the survivors.

Moebrown20
11-30-2010, 07:05 PM
Sounds interesting. I think you should have a subtle message that the ones without the guns are Zombie sushi. People with the guns = the survivors.

The main character(s) will have weapon(s) but it things (s)he will have to find/steal/make.

Moebrown20
11-30-2010, 07:05 PM
happy to help where I can.
Just let me know.
Of course, you will get a few pm's about it.

swampdragon
11-30-2010, 07:12 PM
Of course, you will get a few pm's about it.

Do I get any royalties when this movie comes out?
lol.....

Moebrown20
11-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Do I get any royalties when this movie comes out?
lol.....
Sure, you might even get a part in it.

swampdragon
11-30-2010, 08:13 PM
Sure, you might even get a part in it.

I don't have to wear snowshoes do I?
lol

L1A1Rocker
11-30-2010, 09:03 PM
If I may offer up a few ideas:

* Neiborhoods that fence/wall off the zombies.
* I'd like to see some creativity and some of the SHTF ideas that we see on the boards put into use.
# A/C compressors turned into wind generators
# Solar water purification
* Lets see some GOOD stuff come out of storage
Real life example: I live in a rather inexpensive apartment complex (not a crack area but not very rich). We had a power outage and could hear service equipment going up and down the street. I grabed my night vision and went out to take a look. After watching the trucks a couple of blocks down the road working to replace a transformer for a while, I turned to go back inside. I noticed another person walking back into the complex that was ALSO carrying nightvision optics. IMO more people have them than is recognized.
* Organized scavenger parties.
# canned goods that are still good
# weapons and ammo
# gasoline
# etc
* some specialized services being used. IE dentists, EMTs, a machinest doing blacksmith work - good place to have a couple home made wind generators to power his/her shop.
* taking photoelectric cells from government equipment to use. You see these along highways at flood monotering stations and some portable roadcrew equipment. Hell, corpus is now using them to run the lights at bus stops.

Overall, I'd like to see some creativity that comes from the desier to live and thrive making the BEST from what you have.

swampdragon
11-30-2010, 09:22 PM

* I'd like to see some creativity and some of the SHTF ideas that we see on the boards put into use.
Real life example: I live in a rather inexpensive apartment complex (not a crack area but not very rich). We had a power outage and could hear service equipment going up and down the street. I grabed my night vision and went out to take a look. After watching the trucks a couple of blocks down the road working to replace a transformer for a while, I turned to go back inside. I noticed another person walking back into the complex that was ALSO carrying nightvision optics. IMO more people have them than is recognized.
# weapons and ammo
# gasoline
# etc
* some specialized services being used. IE dentists, EMTs, a machinest doing blacksmith work - good place to have a couple home made wind generators to power his/her shop.
* taking photoelectric cells from government equipment to use. You see these along highways at flood monotering stations and some portable roadcrew equipment. Hell, corpus is now using them to run the lights at bus stops.

Overall, I'd like to see some creativity that comes from the desier to live and thrive making the BEST from what you have.

Damn man!
Sounds to me like Moe needs "your" input more than mine.
Excellent stuff there.

I mean...ummm....no....wait.....you SUCK!
Damn.
I guess I just lost my role in the movie to you....lol

***Off topic just a little...but...

What type of Night Vision do you have?
I don't have any at all, but it would be handy as hell out here in the pitch black of night!

Moebrown20
11-30-2010, 09:31 PM

# weapons and ammo
# gasoline
# etc

That would be a bit tough.
I'm still searching for info, but I don't think the gov will inform us until it's late.
I think the film will show most of the panic state.
There will be no good guy vs bad guy vs zombies. This will be panic, victims and as much realisim I can get in.

Zoff12
11-30-2010, 09:34 PM

# weapons and ammo
# gasoline
# etc

Building on that... how many of us have a group that agreed to meet at a certain place in case of SHTF to form a mutual defense? How about that as a story? A group of every day "Joes" who had a plan and stuck to it. Each one with a good skill and the tools to perform it... a mechanic... a heath care provider... a former or current trained combat vet (maybe a spec ops guy home on leave)... a farmer... etc. Include their families. A group with a real plan and a clear chain of command. Not some group of yahoos (and some whiney ass bastard who endangers the whole group or some bitch who cries all the time and falls down alot) who happened together by chance and piss and moan while each of them gets off'ed one by one. The zombies or epidemic does not have to be the only threat. The unprepared can be an added threat. The "have nots" wanting to take from the "haves" and the decisions by the group on who to help and who not to help. Maybe turn away the gangbanger who is an obvious moron but help the old guy who happens to have the ability to repair weapons or the machinist who can work on bettering the defenses. That type of stuff...

Moebrown20
11-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Building on that... how many of us have a group that agreed to meet at a certain place in case of SHTF to form a mutual defense? How about that as a story? A group of every day "Joes" who had a plan and stuck to it. Each one with a good skill and the tools to perform it... a mechanic... a heath care provider... a former or current trained combat vet (maybe a spec ops guy home on leave)... a farmer... etc. Include their families. A group with a real plan and a clear chain of command. Not some group of yahoos (and some whiney ass bastard who endangers the whole group or some bitch who cries all the time and falls down alot) who happened together by chance and piss and moan while each of them gets off'ed one by one. The zombies or epidemic does not have to be the only threat. The unprepared can be an added threat. The "have nots" wanting to take from the "haves" and the decisions by the group on who to help and who not to help. Maybe turn away the gangbanger who is an obvious moron but help the old guy who happens to have the ability to repair weapons or the machinist who can work on bettering the defenses. That type of stuff...

I can include some of this in it.

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-30-2010, 09:55 PM
I highly reccomend the Max Brooks books. While he has a couple funny ideas about weapons and tactics, his is the most realistic examination of a zombie apacalypse yet. (Classic zombies though, not "zoombies".)

Also, the Romero series from start to finish is excelent research. While his style is a tad cartoony, his films actually portray realistic human reactions, to the crissis
(both personal, and political) better than any others I can think of. (And I just spent the last month doing zombie research for work. Watched so many zombie movies that I litterally see them in my sleep now.) This is mainly due to his films actually being an entertaining critique of contemporary society as oposed to "a roller coaster ride of thrills spills, and chills". A little know fact about Romero zombies is that they are not "infected" per say. They are reanimated by cosmic radiation brought back on a space probe. Anyone who dies with an intact brain in Romeros world becomes a zombie, not just the bitten. (Bites just make you a zombie that much faster.)

One tactic however would be to find an elevated possition. Second story of a concrete building, what have you. Stocked with as manny supplies as possible. Stair case destroyed. And casually knock the infected over the skull from heigh at your convienience until they stop comming. Not perfectly safe, but better than running and gunning. Downsides would be falling into the mess, or bodies piling up so high that opther zombies can climb over them. (A genuine threat in a city surounded by millions of them.)

Honestly though, check out The Zombie Survival Guide, and World War Z. He spends a lot of time on fortification and tactics, as well as the psychological problems facing the survivors. WWZ is the better read, but The Survival Guide sort of sets up the rules for his universe.

Another good reference? Warfare prior to repeating weapons. What we imagine a zombie siege to be, used to be the basic realities facing civil society in the ancient world. Barbarians at the gate and such.

Also WWI trench warfare. The hand shovel was a popular weapon for taking off heads, and would also be a choice companion against those who only go down from a head shot. (The downside being that you have to get close enough to risk infection in the case of bio-zombies...)

Damn, now you got me started...

But like I said. I just did a TON of zombie research for work, so if you have any specific questions, hit me up!

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-30-2010, 10:01 PM
I agree, once it's deemed beyond their control they will pull out and isolate themselves leaving what/who is left behind to fend for themselves. Afterwards they'll reappear to "help" and reinstitute the government for control.
This is called the "Redecker Plan" in World War Z.

Basically, the GOV realizing they are completely overun, and cannot win a stand up battle, falls back to secure locations. THey leave most of the population behind, litterally as bait to distract the zombies while they attempt to regroup and eventually counter attack.

Since the protagonist in question is a normal person, they would probaly be on the bad side of that situation. But's that's the more exciting story to tell anyways!

Oh, and BTW:
http://zombie.wikia.com/wiki/Zombie_Wiki

Moebrown20
11-30-2010, 10:10 PM
Gonzo, I mainly have to focus on the story line.
How long do you think it would take to hike from Cali to Boston?
How about NYS to fla?
Just asking because that would be the time line of this movie.
No one will know(maybe the gov will) how the infection spreads(airborne, water, insects, etc.)

Movies make good research, but I want this to be no more than 10% hollywood.
I'll have to lurk around a few survival forums to see what things they think of.

deth502
11-30-2010, 10:17 PM
How about NYS to fla?
No one will know(maybe the gov will) how the infection spreads(airborne, water, insects, etc.)

I'll have to lurk around a few survival forums to see what things they think of.

one part of hollywood i never understand. why, when something bad is going on outside, thats exactly the time ppl feel the need to hike across the country for some reason.

baracade and reinforce.

Moebrown20
11-30-2010, 10:19 PM
one part of hollywood i never understand. why, when something bad is going on outside, thats exactly the time ppl feel the need to hike across the country for some reason.

baracade and reinforce.

but, what if your whole life is in fla and your stuck in pa?
Would you hunker down or get your family then lock it up?

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-30-2010, 10:23 PM
How about NYS to fla?
[/QUOTE]
For that kind of info, go back to the pioneer days. See how long it tooke people to get from a - b the old school way. You'll also get a list of problems they had to face, all of which become that much worse with rabbid cannibals running wild. Lots of plot points to be gained from that angle.

That's why I reccomended Romero instead of the remakes or rip offs of his work. Forget about the "zombies" in those movies. Focus on the characters. The pressures they face. THey changes they go thorugh. That's where the "Living Dead" series really shines. He's the only one that really shows a society in collapse as it would be. With "the lowest comon denominator" being a worse threat to progress and survival than the dang zombies! (Just like IRL) Others have that element in their films, but not as honestly. They do not portray genuine, normal human dysfuntion the way he does.

swampdragon
11-30-2010, 10:32 PM
I'm still searching for info, but I don't think the gov will inform us until it's late.
There will be no good guy vs bad guy vs zombies. This will be panic, victims and as much realisim I can get in.

Just don't call it Panic Room and don't put Jody Foster in it, OK?
lol...

swampdragon
11-30-2010, 10:42 PM
I don't really care for the barricade yourself in a building thing.
It just sounds boring for an action movie.
"Guard the door."
"OK."
The end.
:laughingtohard:

And if this virus or whatever is airborne, the people "inside" the building will just eventually get contaminated too.
Then it will be like that movie DOOM with the Rock in it.

I think I like Moe's cross-country thing actually.
For a movie, there could be all sorts of twists and turns thrown in there to make the unexpected stuff happen.

I'm ready to watch it already!
Are you done yet Moe?
lol...

Moebrown20
11-30-2010, 10:59 PM
That's why I reccomended Romero instead of the remakes or rip offs of his work. Forget about the "zombies" in those movies. Focus on the characters. The pressures they face. THey changes they go thorugh. That's where the "Living Dead" series really shines. He's the only one that really shows a society in collapse as it would be. With "the lowest comon denominator" being a worse threat to progress and survival than the dang zombies! (Just like IRL) Others have that element in their films, but not as honestly. They do not portray genuine, normal human dysfuntion the way he does.[/QUOTE]

okay, i guess i'll have to borrow your dvd's then.

Moebrown20
11-30-2010, 11:08 PM
I think I like Moe's cross-country thing actually.
For a movie, there could be all sorts of twists and turns thrown in there to make the unexpected stuff happen.

I'm ready to watch it already!
Are you done yet Moe?
lol...

I wish..... just getting the full concept together now.
If they like it, then it's time to fight with writters.

Swampy, let me ask you this......
let's say you were on a business trip in fla when the shtf & you have to get home to a small town in ND.
let's say it will take (on foot) weeks, you don't know how it's spreads and the only part of the gov that seems to care is rounding people up(but you don't know what they are doing with them.)
What would you do in order to get there???

Give details if you can.

L1A1Rocker
11-30-2010, 11:20 PM
What type of Night Vision do you have?

I have an ATN MK6900. It's a 5 power scope with a gen 2+ intensifier and range finding reticle. I like it a lot but in hindsight I should have got something a bit more versatile.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/images/images345x345/537349.jpg

swampdragon
11-30-2010, 11:34 PM
I wish..... just getting the full concept together now.
If they like it, then it's time to fight with writters.

Swampy, let me ask you this......
let's say you were on a business trip in fla when the shtf & you have to get home to a small town in ND.
let's say it will take (on foot) weeks, you don't know how it's spreads and the only part of the gov that seems to care is rounding people up(but you don't know what they are doing with them.)
What would you do in order to get there???

Give details if you can.

If I knew for a FACT that the gov was rounding up everybody in sight?

1) Stay away from any sort of public transportation.
2) Stay away from as many if not ALL roads as possible where squad cars or military vehicles could easily catch me.
3) Go it on foot.
4) Stay inside heavy tree and brush lines as much as possible.
5) Look for a horse to steal. They are faster than walking, don't need gas, can travel through woods just fine and don't put off engine noise.
6) Do my best to secure the best firearm I can scrounge.
7) Use the horse's strength to help carry water and food.
8) Travel mostly during the day instead of at night. Contrary to popular belief, traveling at night does NOT make you less noticeable.
The Police and Military own the night these days with Night Vision and Thermal stuff. If you travel during the day time instead, they can't use their Night Vision against you and it puts you back on a more even level with each other.

I dunno?
That's just off the top of my head.
I'd have to think about this question for a little while.

swampdragon
11-30-2010, 11:40 PM
I have an ATN MK6900. It's a 5 power scope with a gen 2+ intensifier and range finding reticle. I like it a lot but in hindsight I should have got something a bit more versatile.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/images/images345x345/537349.jpg

What's your definition of "versatile?"
That looks pretty cool to me.
Like goggles or something?

L1A1Rocker
11-30-2010, 11:43 PM

Ok, I get it now. This is not going to be a long term deal on how to deal with life during and just after the zombie plague, this is more about the emidiat action once the wildfire moment is called.

For starters, people that are dead or just turned into zombie's will dropp whatever weapon is in their hand(s). Could be full, empty, or just a randum number of rounds. Should be lots of these freely available on the ground or behind breached barracades.

Also, I think there is still a good opertunity to show that lots of people have lots of stuff in their closets that nobody knows about. Would be nice to see that bit of realism in a movie.

Someone mentioned having groups already set for fall back plans. This is true. I've got a few budies that we have a very informal agreement and know what channel to tune in to on the FRS radios.

It's really going to be up to you to decide on how clogged the roads are. A front end loader would work great getting through stalled cars but has no protection form zombies. I don't think getting gas would be too hard. A pile of stalled cars would have some with gas in them - many people would turn off the cars and make a break for it long before the gas runs out. No need to syphon gas, just stab a steel rod through the bottom and collect it draining out - was rather common back when gas hit 4 to 5 bucks a gallon a few years ago.

How strong and smart will the zombies be? Will they be able to break glass, pick up a rock or hammer to break glass? Will the be able to problem solve to get into buildings or climb ladders? AND how fast will they be? All these things will factor into what tactics will work and what ones don't. I think a good starting point is to write down a rule book on your zombies - kinda like Tolkens first thing was to draw up a map of middle earth.

That's about all i've got for now. Hope I helped a bit. Good luck.

swampdragon
11-30-2010, 11:48 PM
9) Oh yeah.
Don't use credit cards, cell phones, radios, or anything else that could be used to track me. I guess this would depend on the movie character and just how MUCH interest the .gov had in this one single individual or not.

L1A1Rocker
11-30-2010, 11:50 PM
What's your definition of "versatile?"

Something like this PVS14 set. You can use it on headgear to navigate at night, or mount it in line with a traditional optic site for night time use.
http://www.autoweapons.com/photos08/dec/nv%20pvs14kit.jpg

swampdragon
12-01-2010, 12:02 AM
Something like this PVS14 set. You can use it on headgear to navigate at night, or mount it in line with a traditional optic site for night time use.
http://www.autoweapons.com/photos08/dec/nv%20pvs14kit.jpg

Ah.
Yep.
That's versatile.
Nice!
You gonna get one?

deth502
12-01-2010, 07:38 AM
I don't really care for the barricade yourself in a building thing.
It just sounds boring for an action movie.
"Guard the door."
"OK."
The end.
:laughingtohard:

EXACTLY! :thumbsup: realistic survival.

afa family, im single, unattached, no one to worry about.

Moebrown20
12-01-2010, 08:04 AM
How strong and smart will the zombies be? Will they be able to break glass, pick up a rock or hammer to break glass? Will the be able to problem solve to get into buildings or climb ladders? AND how fast will they be? All these things will factor into what tactics will work and what ones don't.

That's about all i've got for now. Hope I helped a bit. Good luck.
It does help.
The zombies are alive, the "problem" spreads quickly and effects their mental and some physical state.
Once the body is down, you could still be infected by it. Most won't from groups and will attack even each other.

Moebrown20
12-01-2010, 08:07 AM
EXACTLY! :thumbsup: realistic survival.

afa family, im single, unattached, no one to worry about.

Lucky you. I like this idea as well.

Moebrown20
12-01-2010, 08:13 AM
I dunno?
That's just off the top of my head.
I'd have to think about this question for a little while.

Okay, I want you to really think about it.
What would you really do? I know my thoughts, but I need a different brain to work the same question.
Maybe I should ask everyone this question in a different thread?

abpt1
12-01-2010, 08:51 AM
My castle the last out post of the living ..Or maybe a network of survivors in a sea of dead.. layers of chain link and a homemade flame thrower 100-10,000 walking burning zombies .

Moebrown20
12-01-2010, 12:18 PM
My castle the last out post of the living ..Or maybe a network of survivors in a sea of dead.. layers of chain link and a homemade flame thrower 100-10,000 walking burning zombies .

No.That would make it a softporn B rated movie.

deth502
12-01-2010, 03:42 PM

sweet!! ill watch it if theres porn in it. :thumbsup:

so, is that what you meant when you said swampy could get his part in it?

Moebrown20
12-01-2010, 04:35 PM
:lmao3:

so, is that what you meant when you said swampy could get his part in it?

swampdragon
12-01-2010, 04:36 PM
Okay, I want you to really think about it.
What would you really do? I know my thoughts, but I need a different brain to work the same question.
Maybe I should ask everyone this question in a different thread?

OK, I'll really think about it.

First however, I'd need "you" to really think about it too though, and try to decide on some definitives for me.

I'd need to know:

* "Exactly" where I'm starting from? Am I in a huge city or a smaller town? In the middle of it, or on the outskirts? Where in the state is this city? Is it in the middle of nowhere? Near a river? Near the Coast?
"in Florida" is really vague.

* I'd need to know the same things about the final destination I'm trying to reach. Geography and route planning would be extremely important before I even took one step on the journey.
Including alternate routes and fall back escape routes too.

* How much does this guy know about the virus? Or about where it is spreading and what directions?

Mark Ducati
12-01-2010, 05:49 PM
With all the dead people that would be around, here's a perspective from my experience as a former Deputy Coroner.

We've had discussions in past about some major event in Atlanta happening and potentially 800-900,000 folks coming up I-75 to the mountains.

We would have to rely heavily upon FEMA and the Govt. to help... all the motels would be full, after that they'd be housed in the school gyms/churches/warehouses...

Medicine at the local pharmacies would run out fast as would local groceries... there'd be likely rioting for these precious commodities. Marshall law and curfews would be invoked even at the local level... think Katrina was bad, this would be worse.

The dead... what would you do with all the bodies? Tag 'em and Bag 'em... but even in a body bag a body will only keep so long... the plan would be mass graves, no we wouldn't just dump the bodies on each other like fire wood... they'd be laid out in a pre-dug grave/field... photographed/finger printed/tagged for later identification at our convenience when things settle down. This is exactly what they did in Iraq... mass bury the dead to prevent the spread of disease. I don't know if they photographed the bodies or finger printed them.... but the other thing we discussed was making an inventory file of either a tissue or blood sample from the dead for the capability of DNA testing later if necessary. This is pretty labor intensive though to keep track of listing the bodies with a number/sex/description.

Anyways, these were just a few first houghts I had on how things would go here initially from past discussions with local officials.

swampdragon
12-01-2010, 06:00 PM
I'd only keep a few bodies for testing and burn the fuck outta the rest of them down to dust Mark.
But that's just me.

Sure, go ahead and ID everybody using whatever personnel brave enough to tempt exposure. But I'd burn 'em all and make sure you stayed up-wind the whole time.

Burying contaminated people can still contaminate the soil.
And when the wind blows the soil, the disease can still spread again depending on the "virus" or whatever in question.

Moebrown20
12-01-2010, 09:51 PM
OK, I'll really think about it.

First however, I'd need "you" to really think about it too though, and try to decide on some definitives for me.

I'd need to know:

* "Exactly" where I'm starting from? Am I in a huge city or a smaller town? In the middle of it, or on the outskirts? Where in the state is this city? Is it in the middle of nowhere? Near a river? Near the Coast?
"in Florida" is really vague.
You're on a business trip in Orlando, Fla.
* I'd need to know the same things about the final destination I'm trying to reach. Geography and route planning would be extremely important before I even took one step on the journey.
Including alternate routes and fall back escape routes too.
Let's say to where you live right now which means, you have to travel through Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas & Missouri

* How much does this guy know about the virus? Or about where it is spreading and what directions?
He doesn't know much about it at all, he's ex-military but his mos was 44C and never saw conflict.

swampdragon
12-01-2010, 10:25 PM
He doesn't know much about it at all, he's ex-military but his mos was 44C and never saw conflict.

OK.
That gives me some info.

44C I had to look up...to be honest.
That's payroll or finance or something?
Either way, he's at least had some basic training and CTT or Warrior Tasks training.
That's at least better than civilians with zero training at all.
(no slam meant toward civilians)
Many civilians have been through LEO courses and various other training(s) as well.

So I'm going from ORLANDO to the Kansas/Missouri border (if I'm using my own address.)
And I don't know jack shit about this virus?

Damn fucked up situation.

I'll see what I can come up with.

Moebrown20
12-02-2010, 10:25 AM
OK.
That gives me some info.

44C I had to look up...to be honest.
That's payroll or finance or something?

Yeah, 44C is finance (http://www.us-army-info.com/pages/branches.html).

Moebrown20
12-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Damn fucked up situation.

I'll see what I can come up with.

Any luck yet Swampy?

swampdragon
12-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Any luck yet Swampy?

Got side tracked with a bunch of bullshit.
Sorry.
I'll get on it.

abpt1
12-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Last time I checked that was a key factor in any good Bmovie

^
HA ! See Moe that idea is all win !

swampdragon
12-09-2010, 01:51 AM
Last time I checked that was a key factor in any good Bmovie

^
HA ! See Moe that idea is all win !

So this zombie virus is sexually transmitted?
Hmmm.
Adds a new twist.
lol....

American Rage
12-09-2010, 06:38 PM
I'd love to participate in this thread, but anything that I told you would simply be a rip off of MY OWN ZOMBIE MOVIE!

If it weren't for that, I'd help write the script.:zzombie:

Rage:thumbspbig: