PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News

Krupski
12-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Breaking news!!!

It has just been discovered that Printerman is a hoax. He does not really exist.

"Printerman" is actually a modified "Eliza" program from the 1970's, modified by Maser to simulate a "gun owner".

However, due to Maser's pathetic lack of any firearms knowledge, the "Printerman" model is flawed, making the character appear to be a "kook".

How do I know this? The Illuminati contacted me via hyper-dimensional email and sent me an encrypted message (which took quite a while to decode).

So now you know.

Kinda takes all the fun out of it, huh?

cciota
12-04-2010, 04:11 PM
That's it just give him the attention he craves.

Randomluck
12-05-2010, 08:08 AM
That's it just give him the attention he craves.

He already knows that. It's why he comes here after all. Just one attention whore giving a hand up to a bro.

deth502
12-05-2010, 09:06 AM
but maser is still real, so all is still not well in the world.

HDR
12-05-2010, 07:49 PM
but maser is still real, so all is still not well in the world.

Knowing there are more just like him is scary.

lol

Krupski
12-05-2010, 10:33 PM
He already knows that. It's why he comes here after all. Just one attention whore giving a hand up to a bro.

I'm not an attention whore. I'm just slumming.

It's fun to, once in a while, take a trip to the ghetto and see how the other half lives...

:yeah:

printerman
12-06-2010, 09:15 AM
.....printertard is such a dip-wipe ! How could anyone possibly believe all the crap that he spews ! You know we went to the moon because our Government said so and besides they brought back rocks and stuff. When it comes to the other wacko ideas only around 1% of America believes in the Illuminati and their globalist agenda. Zionists like Lord Jacob Rothschild and the Rockerfeller's don't actually support Schwartzenegger for President and Palin for Vice-President just because their DeMornay background. After all Print-neck can't have all that inside info and be years ahead of his time. He ain't nobody...Besides look at his AK , all trumped up and "tacti-cool" !!!

MOP
12-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Come...on Printerdude,

Palin is NOT a part of the Bildescum Group !

The NWO is about to fall apart (aka 'globalized world')

Zionism is a Pipe Dream for the neo-cons !!

printerman
12-07-2010, 08:31 AM
The hell she ain't !!! I was completely fooled until I recognized her backings . Remember the Neo-Cons are tricky and have completely infiltrated since the early Bush years. They don't fool around and they needed someone seemingly un-attached !!! Besides after Barry states his Kenyan citizenship on his way out Schwartzenegger will seize the opportunity to have the law changed so he can run for President. Republicans know Palin's only Vice-President material and they really don't have any umph in their selection for office! Who Mitt Romney ? (a Mormon scares the hell out of many) Mike Hucklebee ? (I like the guy but many are just as scared of a Baptist preacher and his aw shucks tude is to laid back !!!

NWO about to fall apart , it's a great communist tactic to feign weakness at your strongest point ! Read Jim Tuckers thoughts on Bilderberg and see where they really stand .....alive and very well !

MOP
12-07-2010, 03:38 PM
The Terminator in the White House ? Not a chance, after he took California for a ride !

Romney has $$$$$$$, but he signed the AWB + Romney Care = No White House for him.

The Huckster has a very bad habit of letting Violent Criminals out.....to kill again.

And No, Comrade Obama is not Kenyan. He could be a duel-citizen in Indonesia.

Hillary said that she's not interested in the Presidency :laughingtohard: well, we'll see !

Yes, the Evil Order is crumbling all over.... they needed to print more Euros, Yuans, $

I have a bottle of champagne in the fridge, just for that Special Day !