PDA

View Full Version : Danner boots

JVD
12-04-2010, 05:36 PM
If you need some new boots, Danner has a sale today only (DEC 4) for 50% off everything, and free shipping!

If the website actually works for you you need to use the promo code GOODFRIEND for the deal, but I had to order on the phone. I asked about the code and they said they would honor it on phone orders since their site is kind of hosed.

Nothing like getting a $280 pair of boots for $140!

AKTexas
12-04-2010, 05:46 PM
If you need some new boots, Danner has a sale today only (DEC 4) for 50% off everything, and free shipping!

If the website actually works for you you need to use the promo code GOODFRIEND for the deal, but I had to order on the phone. I asked about the code and they said they would honor it on phone orders since their site is kind of hosed.

Nothing like getting a $280 pair of boots for $140!

Always after I spent my money for the month.

Penguin
12-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the heads up I don't really need a new pair of boots but, this looks like an opertonity not to be missed.

justinsaneok
12-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Danner boots are like psusy for your feet. I love them!!! Thanks for the heads up!

AKTexas
12-04-2010, 08:45 PM
Danner boots are like psusy for your feet. I love them!!! Thanks for the heads up!

Great they are going to bitch and bleed once a month for 7 days?

enigma
12-04-2010, 10:00 PM
I appreciate the heads up, but of course their website as mentioned earlier, is conveniently down for repairs. I will of course check back later or try them by phone on Monday. Great deal. Just hope I wasnt too late to take advantage